Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aewa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow, could DID 1 people get any more arrogant? The only person who gave normal comments from DID1 was Vrushali. Really hoping that Jalwa team wins because Josh is already too proud.
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mihirism

Those 2 are different areas πŸ˜• I directly might have violated the IF COC πŸ˜² while you were breaking the thread opener's rules...anyway lol im not into high school drama as much as you are...Hit report and move on πŸ˜›

Have you even reached high school yet? I thought your were still in middle school I read in a post somewhere. If you want me to I will hit the report button, I didn't not even know about it before. But I guess you learn something new everyday. But let me ask, you accuse DID 1 of being rude but how is your behavior any different?
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

More TRP stunts and drama promoted by the channel & show..Grrr

Trying to sell the show !!  πŸ˜†
I really wish DID stayed out of this TRP stunts  - becuase DID does have real talent and they dont need all this dramebaazi and TRP stutnts
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MrManagement

Have you even reached high school yet? I thought your were still in middle school I read in a post somewhere. If you want me to I will hit the report button, I didn't not even know about it before. But I guess you learn something new everyday. But let me ask, you accuse DID 1 of being rude but how is your behavior any different?

middle school kahan se aaya bhai πŸ˜† im in elementary πŸ˜³ will graduate 5th grade this year πŸ˜ƒ

Hey a suggestion though...report button never helps πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜› If you want action being taken then u have to have influence warna ur helpless πŸ˜‰ 

How is my behavior different? good question...I don't think Im god neither do i think im the best:) 
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mihirism

middle school kahan se aaya bhai πŸ˜† im in elementary πŸ˜³ will graduate 5th grade this year πŸ˜ƒ

Hey a suggestion though...report button never helps πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜› If you want action being taken then u have to have influence warna ur helpless πŸ˜‰ 

How is my behavior different? good question...I don't think Im god neither do i think im the best:) 

I never commented on anyone think they are god or the best, the question was about calling someone a loser on a public forum, and then saying that you have to have power to stop someone from bashing contestants. WOW! πŸ‘ You guys open countless topics on DID 1 being rude and then say that only way to stop guys like you from being rude is by having power.
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MrManagement

I never commented on anyone think they are god or the best, the question was about calling someone a loser on a public forum, and then saying that you have to have power to stop someone from bashing contestants. WOW! πŸ‘ You guys open countless topics on DID 1 being rude and then say that only way to stop guys like you from being rude is by having power.

Show me one anti-DID 1 topic i opened and then talk πŸ˜ƒ 

and lol, im assuming you haven't been around IF that much πŸ˜† 

Let me explain something to you...

loser/Noun

1. A person or thing that loses or has lost something, esp. a game or contest.

I repeat myself, Siddhesh and Prince are losers πŸ˜Š if there's anything wrong with what I said then don't hesitate to ban me mods πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by set_raj - 12 years ago
charmz517 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Haye bhagwan!! Can't we at least have one thread on this forum without arguments? πŸ˜•

MrManagement yaar aur Mihir.. chodo na please? 😳

None of us are saints.. So lets just agree to disagree and enjoy the little bit that's left of the show 😊 rather than butting heads, lets try to have some fun! ⭐️
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
If Prince and Sidesh are losers than so is Dharmesh by your own definition posted abv Mihir...
luv2dance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It does look like quite an exchange of words there huh😲 But really Prince got to take it easy man. Come on Prince, high time dudeπŸ˜ƒ Rajnikanth in one of his movies said a man who is extremely greedy and a woman who is extremely tempered will never win the battle πŸ˜› (bad transaltion🀣). So Prince ab toh maan ja...rajni se darr πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

P.S I can see the forum also heading to a war againπŸ˜†
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Not sure why people are taking all that is shown on TV for TRP so seriously and bashing contestants and than arguing with members for that..😳