Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charmz517 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sigh! Healthy competition is good.. but when confidence sar se uppar challa jaye... that's no good.. resulting in lots of unnecessary criticism!! πŸ˜•
WreckLass thumbnail
ay ay ay aye!
Can't they just quit all this talking and just danceπŸ˜•
aaj kal Prince kuch zyada hi baat karne laga hainπŸ˜†
Natkhatpari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

oh when was this taken?

seriously these DID1 comments are getting on my nerves now... y dont they just dance rather than simply talking about others...

prince is really heights now... wht was he saying "unke team mein hame takkar dene ke liye koi nahi hey" does he even know that D, kruti, amritha, vaishu, rutu, parvez all are in DID2 team... and then "haa tum achche ho lekin bahut achche nahi ho... hum acche hey aur bahut achche banne jaa rahe hey... tum log thodi tho mehanat karo"😑

as if DID 2 are not working hard and coming jus like that to perform... ufff these boys from DID1.. πŸ˜•πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

n ya then it was mayu n Jai praising themselves... Ok they are good performers.. let their dance speak y all that self proclaimed fame and publicity πŸ˜‰

But I loved the way vrushali n Punit expressed their views πŸ‘

anyways whtever these guys talk, finally it is dance which has to win n I hope we see best  performances from all these daners πŸ‘
Edited by Natkhatpari - 12 years ago
Prince: Aap acche hain, par bohat acche nahi ho .. toh please thodi si mehnat karo taki aap hamare saath aa sako.

Prince needs some control over his words πŸ˜•

@ natkhatpari - i guess some of the clips were taken before DKS..since most of them were talking about who'd they like to compete against.
Edited by PimpJuice - 12 years ago
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: PimpJuice

Prince: Aap acche hain, par bohat acche nahi ho .. toh please thodi si mehnat karo taki aap hamare saath aa sako.

Prince needs some control over his words πŸ˜•

I think his problem is that he thinks he's being funny, but he's not.
WreckLass thumbnail
Prince now has become "Prince of talking unnecessarily not mature stuff"
Edited by crystalline23 - 12 years ago
charmz517 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Natkhatpari

oh when was this taken?

seriously these DID1 comments are getting on my nerves now... y dont they just dance rather than simply talking about others...

prince is really heights now... wht was he saying "unke team mein hame takkar dene ke liye koi nahi hey" does he even know that D, kruti, amritha, vaishu, rutu, parvez all are in DID2 team... and then "haa tum achche ho lekin bahut achche nahi ho... hum acche hey aur bahut achche banne jaa rahe hey... tum log thodi tho mehanat karo"😑

as if DID 2 are not working hard and coming jus like that to perform... ufff these boys from DID1.. πŸ˜•πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

n ya then it was mayu n Jai praising themselves... Ok they are good performers.. let their dance speak y all that self proclaimed fame and publicity πŸ˜‰

But I loved the way vrushali n Punit expressed their views πŸ‘

anyways whtever these guys talk, finally it is dance which has to win n I hope we see best  performances from all these daners πŸ‘

@ bold: BINGO!! Vrushali was so graceful and sweet in her comment. She didn't put her team up nor put the other team down. She kept it neutral, yet said what she wanted. I love that! Same for Punit. Loved what he said (for once lol). It was actually a proud feeling when he praised DID 2 and said "to be really honest, if they would have not done what they have done in Season 1, we would have not been the way we are, so the credit goes to them"... that was a professional comment!! πŸ‘

Natkhatpari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: charmz517

@ bold: BINGO!! Vrushali was so graceful and sweet in her comment. She didn't put her team up nor put the other team down. She kept it neutral, yet said what she wanted. I love that! Same for Punit. Loved what he said (for once lol). It was actually a proud feeling when he praised DID 2 and said "to be really honest, if they would have not done what they have done in Season 1, we would have not been the way we are, so the credit goes to them"... that was a professional comment!! πŸ‘

Oh yes he promptly gave the credit to DID 1 for making the show a success... for once I liked Punit too πŸ˜‰ (not that I dislike him but never really felt like appreciating him)
Originally posted by: Natkhatpari

Oh yes he promptly gave the credit to DID 1 for making the show a success... for once I liked Punit too πŸ˜‰ (not that I dislike him but never really felt like appreciating him)

lol @ bold .. yeah i was never able to connect with him as a performer .. but it's nice to see he has a positive outlook ...It's funny how the contestants i've never really paid attention to and liked won me over with their personality ... but the ones i did like let me down with their perosnality πŸ˜† Uff