India-Forums

It's a War

Pimp IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Natkhatparicharmz517musichealsshivani003-Aaliyah-LeadNitrateWreckLassCutiepie Rani

charmz517 Goldie
charmz517
charmz517

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Sigh! Healthy competition is good.. but when confidence sar se uppar challa jaye... that's no good.. resulting in lots of unnecessary criticism!! Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Natkhatpariluv2danceshivani003

WreckLass IF-Sizzlerz
WreckLass
WreckLass

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
ay ay ay aye!D'oh
Can't they just quit all this talking and just danceConfused
aaj kal Prince kuch zyada hi baat karne laga hainLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12Natkhatpariluv2dancecharmz517-desigirl-Xx_fehmida_xXshivani003

Natkhatpari Senior Member
Natkhatpari
Natkhatpari

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

oh when was this taken?

seriously these DID1 comments are getting on my nerves now... y dont they just dance rather than simply talking about others...

prince is really heights now... wht was he saying "unke team mein hame takkar dene ke liye koi nahi hey" does he even know that D, kruti, amritha, vaishu, rutu, parvez all are in DID2 team... and then "haa tum achche ho lekin bahut achche nahi ho... hum acche hey aur bahut achche banne jaa rahe hey... tum log thodi tho mehanat karo"Angry

as if DID 2 are not working hard and coming jus like that to perform... ufff these boys from DID1.. ConfusedThumbs Down

n ya then it was mayu n Jai praising themselves... Ok they are good performers.. let their dance speak y all that self proclaimed fame and publicity Wink

But I loved the way vrushali n Punit expressed their views Clap

anyways whtever these guys talk, finally it is dance which has to win n I hope we see best  performances from all these daners Clap

Edited by Natkhatpari - 03 May 2011 at 12:36pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aewapari2386luv2dancecharmz517musichealsshivani003ThatOneGuy

Pimp IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Natkhatpariluv2dancecharmz517shivani003

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PimpJuice

Prince: Aap acche hain, par bohat acche nahi ho .. toh please thodi si mehnat karo taki aap hamare saath aa sako.

Prince needs some control over his words Confused

I think his problem is that he thinks he's being funny, but he's not.

shivani003ThatOneGuyWreckLass

WreckLass IF-Sizzlerz
WreckLass
WreckLass

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Prince now has become "Prince of talking unnecessarily not mature stuff"

Edited by crystalline23 - 03 May 2011 at 12:48pm

Natkhatpariluv2danceshivani003

charmz517 Goldie
charmz517
charmz517

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Natkhatpari

oh when was this taken?

seriously these DID1 comments are getting on my nerves now... y dont they just dance rather than simply talking about others...

prince is really heights now... wht was he saying "unke team mein hame takkar dene ke liye koi nahi hey" does he even know that D, kruti, amritha, vaishu, rutu, parvez all are in DID2 team... and then "haa tum achche ho lekin bahut achche nahi ho... hum acche hey aur bahut achche banne jaa rahe hey... tum log thodi tho mehanat karo"Angry

as if DID 2 are not working hard and coming jus like that to perform... ufff these boys from DID1.. ConfusedThumbs Down

n ya then it was mayu n Jai praising themselves... Ok they are good performers.. let their dance speak y all that self proclaimed fame and publicity Wink

But I loved the way vrushali n Punit expressed their views Clap

anyways whtever these guys talk, finally it is dance which has to win n I hope we see best  performances from all these daners Clap

@ bold: BINGO!! Vrushali was so graceful and sweet in her comment. She didn't put her team up nor put the other team down. She kept it neutral, yet said what she wanted. I love that! Same for Punit. Loved what he said (for once lol). It was actually a proud feeling when he praised DID 2 and said "to be really honest, if they would have not done what they have done in Season 1, we would have not been the way we are, so the credit goes to them"... that was a professional comment!! Clap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Natkhatpariluv2dancedmgmjht4evershivani003ThatOneGuyWreckLass

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index