Pavitra Rishta

Something is gonna happen !!

-ALI- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The way it is being showed in show that Manav is very protective and serious bout his baby , i guess something is going to happen!!

I fear that something wrong might happen to baby.. May be its a negative thought but its valid one..

But its good to see that both of them are WITH each other and for each other..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

agree Ali all these signs are not good, these constant talk about the well being of the baby , Manav's possessiveness, Archu's carelessness are indicative of an impending catastrophe  I hope what we are thinking never comes true but with BT there is a very fair possibility 😒
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
dunno even i feel same sometimes but in a positive way i feel dey may make manav even more tough like becoming ambitious and wants to earn more money.. and i feel dese all things are happening to bring savita in limelight..

but i feel he is gonna be trapped by shibu-Dharmesh very badly in dis EXIM business the way Archu spoke to him to come home early made me feel like dat :((

i just hope dey wont make ArMan suffer again and again and give dem happiness which dey deserve as dey never enjoyed anything in dere life except for probs
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ali, please don't say that .But I know what you mean ..
 I am dreading that they will show Manav and Archana losing their baby because of their poor financial condition or because of some one lets them down or hurts them...that would  be really terrible .I don't know why but I think Manav is looking a lot more emotionaly attatched to the baby and I think he might get hurt so bad if anything happens to hsi baby ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
carpe-diem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ali, i think he is just overprotective due to past events in their lives.  The baby is the one thing that is going right in their life.  lets hope the CVs spare one child in PR.
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
ALI, let's hope that does not happen. I hope nothing happens to ArMan's baby, that would disapooint Manav way more than Archana. Manav seems to care a 100 times more about the baby than Archana does. If something happens to the baby Manav will probably break down, I hope nothing bad happens to their baby.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Well anything can happen during pregnancy especially critical first trimester..

Archu is not worried or taking care of this unborn baby...She is more worried and crying over her sister and Madhuri than this baby...

Not eating or staying up late she needs to start thinking abt the baby first..If mannu does not eat he is not going to die but if baby does nto get its nutrition it effects the baby...Constant crying and be in stress is also not good for the baby..

I hope she is not indirectly working at losing her baby as Varsha could not have her own..Archu is that type of regressive thinker...Anything is possible with her..

I feel bad for Manav..As he is doing anything and everything possible to take care of Archu and the baby...Best thing would be for him to go back to Ds and let Savita take care of Archu...She will be in a better enviornment...Many wont agree but that is my personal honest opinion..

Savita took good care of Shrav and she will do better with archu as she is already feeling bad abt the situation..
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Well anything can happen during pregnancy especially critical first trimester..

Archu is not worried or taking care of this unborn baby...She is more worried and crying over her sister and Madhuri than this baby...

Not eating or staying up late she needs to start thinking abt the baby first..If mannu does not eat he is not going to die but if baby does nto get its nutrition it effects the baby...Constant crying and be in stress is also not good for the baby..

I hope she is not indirectly working at losing her baby as Varsha could not have her own..Archu is that type of regressive thinker...Anything is possible with her..

I feel bad for Manav..As he is doing anything and everything possible to take care of Archu and the baby...Best thing would be for him to go back to Ds and let Savita take care of Archu...She will be in a better enviornment...Many wont agree but that is my personal honest opinion..

Savita took good care of Shrav and she will do better with archu as she is already feeling bad abt the situation..

DB23, I can understand what you are saying. Even I right now like Savita better than the K sisters. Varsha and Vaishu always use Manav, and take favours form him and later forget him and ignore him.😡 At least Savita tells Archana I do not want any favors from you, so she does not need to be as thankful as K sisters do. But I hope ArMan move back to Ds. I DO NOT WANT THEM TO LIVE AT THE K HOUSE!! Manav will be used by the Ks once again, and I hope Savita will take good care of Archana and her baby, it's time Savita makes a postitive impact for ArMan, and I think that's where the story is heading. I agree with you DB23, Savita can take very good care of Archu and her baby. And this will also help the bond between Savita and Archana.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I really hope nothing happens and the baby is ok. Not liking this track at all, too much is happening to ArMan right now.
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
its gonna happen as in previous Ekta serials be it Tujh sang preet kasuti kis desh...here also Archana will hv miscarraige or after baby is born archana will bcm careless nd baby might die then all balme on Archu and Manav leaves her...then hatered then anther 5 yrs leap so on...