India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

not even abhay this dev is

ekta15 IF-Rockerz
ekta15
ekta15

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
yaar initially i was thinking this track something like abhay's track of CB1 but now i understood very well this dev is not even abhay .he used to be very polite with rads,goes to help her against MR ,used to scold kanika whenever she goes against rads ,when rads fell from stairs ,he just stood up and taking her in arms goes to her room and cares for her very well.he also said to not hope for marriage as she will get hurt after that .i mean we saw love in him for rads but this dev how he was screaming yaar so sadCryCryCryCry ,only cares about his family ,and am thinking if he does not care how can he expect then from her to marry rohan.why she should accept his order or request whatever even if he folded hands

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sushma1996devina22goolab

devina22 IF-Sizzlerz
devina22
devina22

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
i am afraid dev will say to radhika that he is going to marry chanda just to torment her and might go thru with the marraige to be really mahan
and to prove boy how much he loves and is obliged to the prohits
that wil be disgusting hope iam proved dead wrong

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

goolab

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index