Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Maaneet OS-The Conspiracy! Part 4 On Pg 21 (Page 8)

-Mayu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mayu-
-Mayu-

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sangi1588

Mayuuu Hug 

OMG...Loved the concept...But why this sad sad story...Anyways loved it..As usual you are a fantastic writer..loved the way you portrayed Geet's emotions..

She was ready to go the temple; the mosque; even the church just to plead to the Almighty that save my Maan ..
So aptly put..when a loved one is in trouble or pain, we think of the Almighty who is present in various forms..we pray to each and every god present on Earth.
The madness in her voice and the loss of her life was clearly visible; 
Wow...loved the emotion and usage of words here.. 
Must say Mayu..you are amazing with writing, you can create wonders..love the way you feel each and every word and then write it down. please do continue..or I will take danda in my hand and run behind you..Love you...

SangsssHug

Finally your reply!

Warna to aap dande zarroor khaatiLOLLOL

Thanks for a such a sweet reply! I am honored!

My favs too; the line just popped in my head and then Glad we think alike!

Love
Mayuuu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sangs-

zaaratq IF-Sizzlerz
zaaratq
zaaratq

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Mayu jaan! Hug

you keep promising everyone for next update.. So im waiting to see if my mayu jaan updates atleast today.. Today no geet.. So you better give me update! Hehe.. Love you jaan!

-Mayu-

-Mayu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mayu-
-Mayu-

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayadika11

awesooome...
superb...
fab...OS mayu...
loved it to the core...
thanx for the pm...

Hey Preeeti Thanks so much!Embarrassed

Love
Mayuuu
-Mayu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mayu-
-Mayu-

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaara25

Mayu jaan! Hug

you keep promising everyone for next update.. So im waiting to see if my mayu jaan updates atleast today.. Today no geet.. So you better give me update! Hehe.. Love you jaan!

ZaaaruuuHug

Baby...I am here  with the next update!

Hope you will enjoy!

Geet nahi to aaj update milega!
-Mayu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mayu-
-Mayu-

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Part 2

The doctors tried everything but nothing seemed to work out. Geet was still sitting next to him; clasping his hand; constantly praying. The doctors thought that she was a hindrance in their treatment and once again requested her to leave but the moment they saw her eyes; they knew that inevitable was coming. So just they told her to walk to the corner of the room while they operate on him. The same madness was visible; the pain; angst; the ray of hope was diminishing but she had to be strong.

No one had the power to go against Mrs. Khurana. As the condition of Maan was not improving and everyone knew that Geet can go to any length to see Maan safe. Firstly the insanity in her actions; after all this was her hospital. No one had the power to go against Mrs. Khurana. After all this was her hospital; she had built in order so that the poor get treatment at subsidized rates.

If anything happens to Maan; who will my daughter look up to? Who will look after Dadima? Who will take care of Annie? I have to be strong for my Maan. She remembered him saying: "Geet tumhe apne aap ladhana sikhna hoga. Tumhe ladhana hoga geet; hamare bachhi ke liye." She promised herself; assuring herself and Annie who was now their; that Maan is going to be fine. And I will be back in his arms; tonight and forever more! We are a couple blessed by destiny and she can't take away my life so easily. I will fight no matter how difficult it is to save Maan.

She wiped away Annie's tears and she led her outside the room. Yes I have to be strong she kept reminding herself; while trying to keep her pain inside her heart. Her heart was bleeding seeing her Maan fight with life; and the she remembered that fateful night when she was lying on the hospital bed and what Maan must have gone through. Why can't I take away his pain; if not why cant I share it? Questioning god; she felt dizzy and helped herself on a chair. Annie slept in her lap; weeping and constantly talking to the Almighty!
And then out of no where; she sees Sia running towards her; tears in her eyes. Her knee was bleeding as she fell while playing and in spite of Arjun trying to apply dettol; she ran straight towards Geet.

Geet got up in a split of a second and hugged her tight. She didn't know what was coming now? What was this going on? First my husband and now my daughter; why god?

Sia released and cupped her mother's face with her tiny palms and gently wiped away her tears.
Sia: "Ma; aap bilkul nahin rote. Main bilkul theek hoon. Bas thodi hi chot aayi hai. Main na papa ki strong beti hoon. Main nahi roongi. Aur aap bhi nahi. Ma main theek hoon."

Geet hugged onto her more; trying to take more comfort as she didn't know that where her father was? And she knew it was going to come; but so fast she didn't know!

She continued; Ma where is pa? I want to show him something. I saw this big tiger in the zoo when I went with Arjun chacha! Ma where is pa?

Geet had no answers to her questions. She never ever felt so helpless; because before whenever she needed help; Maan was their; or for other matters her Dadima was there. She was not yet informed as this might sever her condition more. She had suffered an attack last month and this news will surely have added to the condition. Geet was all alone. Leaving Annie with Arjun and also Sia with them; she left crying to the nearest Gurudwara again.

Geet: "Kis cheez ki sazaa de rahe hai aap maan ko? Aisa kya gunaah kiya hain unhone? Ya phir mujhse koi galati hooyi hai kya? Jiske karan aap maan ko sazza de rahe hai? Aapko main ek baat bata deti hoon; aagar aaj aapne mere maan ko mujhe wapas nahi lautaya to main ye bhool jaoongi ki main aapke darbar main kabhi aayi bhi thi.  Main yeh bhool jaoongi ki maine aap par kabhi bharosa kiya; aap ke hawale aapni zindagi saupi. Aapko maan lautane hi honge. Aur ha; agar aap kuch nahi kar sakte to mera aapse vaada hai ki main apne maan ko waapas paa kar rahoongi aur chahi iskeliye meri jaan hi kyun na le le aap."

She left from there; without uttering any other word; her face expressionless.

In the hospital; Maan screamed Geet's name. So strong was their love that her death; only provoked him. Geet sensed Maan better.

Was it a hallucination or a reality?

So guys how were it? I hope I have lived up to the standards of all the Maaneet fans! So if you want me to continue; please do let me know.

Positive criticism is always welcome!

Please press the like button!Embarrassed

Love And Luck Always!
Mayuuu

The following 61 member(s) liked the above post:

laila889aashiyaan_2010harshiti99mamatha.surbhijn106londongirl95nonabebu-BeingAppy-alu5123ayu14bhakbhartifanQueenbeePallaviasmanimirnaliniam_sweet_paricharlie1950amreenshameemHADmishtiLadyArwen-SmexySmile-ninavimoonlight44cyum321blueopalesha143aamirkhanfansmallvillelil_desi_goddeshindu4lyfsweet cherrymrk-1sanu3108ammu5shradzz-MansiKohli-maaneetsangelSabmeratu.sun-naaaaaaaaa--Ratna--chsweety22hopehot-Priti11-swetha10divareenaAnjilicious-afsha-mitzi11CSSKKaSh-Maneet-Fanmchoprarahmona_paksweSerenity_me_Invincible_shah10pickachuAmor.felicitysmoak._BlackPearl_abinash079JanakivallavDownhill

zaaratq IF-Sizzlerz
zaaratq
zaaratq

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mayu-

Originally posted by zaara25

Mayu jaan! Hug

<font size="2" face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" color="#0000ff">ZaaaruuuHug</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" color="#0000ff">Baby...I am here with the next update!</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" color="#0000ff">Hope you will enjoy!</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" color="#0000ff">Geet nahi to aaj update milega!</font>

you deserve a tight hug and lots of kisses for this.. But since i cant do it, here im giving you hug.. Hug btw jaan, get back to dd fc after updating.. Mansi, me and shradz jaan are all online..

mayu jaan just saw your update.. Ill read and edit this post..

Edit:

first of all, HATS OFF JAAN for updating such a beautiful part.. Very sad part indeed.. But at the same time, very tricky and misleading.. Sia's words and actions melt my heart.. I can imagine all the scenes.. And poor geet.. She needs to be strong for her family.. I pity her.. Its painful.. But told you im a sucker for such stories.. So,*wiping away my tears* mayu jaan, I DEMAND A QUICK UPDATE AGAIN!! Evil Smile LOL So i hope it will come my way again soon.. I don mind a happy update now.. Btw im conphused at the end though.. Does that mean, geet died? Shocked Prove me wrong dear.. Update soon.. Loved this update..
Clap Star

Edited by zaara25 - 07 May 2011 at 8:25am

-Mayu-

-MansiKohli- IF-Sizzlerz
-MansiKohli-
-MansiKohli-

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
MAYU yet again a wonderful update...
beautifully penned up...
but u did not pm meCryCry
thanks god u did not kill maan.Embarrassed