Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Maaneet OS-The Conspiracy! Part 4 On Pg 21 (Page 23)

-Mayu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mayu-
-Mayu-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrithviSanyo1

beautiful part.
 continue soon.

Thanks so much Lekha diHug

Love
Mayuuu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zaaratq

zaaratq IF-Sizzlerz
zaaratq
zaaratq

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
So as my dearest friend Zaaru requested that I dwell in the past about the accident; here I am!

Zaarruuu Sweets this part is dedicated to you

THANK U JAAN FOR DEDICATING THE PART TO ME...Hug

Her heart bled again; remembering Maan's condition. She didn't know what to do? How could she face her daughter if any thing happened to Maan? How could she live was the biggest question in front of her? To be without him; for even a second will always disturbed her; to spend a life without him? I cant God! If anything happens to Maan; I don't want to live. I will always prefer death over my life.

LOve it mayu... my heart is bleeding as well... poor geet so many questions on her mind...Cry PREFER DEATH OVER LIFE, now thats our geet.. she loves maan than anyone can imagine...

No. what are you doing Geet? You can't break so easily.

Aww, GEET is sherni afterall.. she wont give up..Big smile

Geet: "Maan main nahi totoongi. Main ladhoongi maan; aapke liye; hamari beti ke liye. Aapne hamesha kurbaani di hai; meri aur Sia ki khushi ke liye. Use apnaya; use apna naam diya. Nahin Maan; main aapko kuch nahi hone doongi. Aur yeh vaada hai aapke Geet ka."

i understood the gist of it... yes sherni, don give up, live on for maan, for sia for yr life...

Then she remembered the conversation she had with him before he left for the day. He had heard Geet and Annie converse and she had confessed about being in love with Arjun. And how could geet not tell me? And he had confronted her right in the morning when hse had bought him a cup og tea?

So maan was angry with geet because she didnt tell him about AA...Cry

Maan: "Kyun Geet; kyun? Itni badi baat tumne mujhse kaise chupaayi? Mujhe laga tha kit um sirf meri ho? Aaj tak tumne mujhse koi baat nahi chupaayi thi; phir aaj achanak aisa kya hogaya?"

His eyes seething anger; which made her tremble with fear. She barely found confidence and was about to speak when he held her tight; his grip tightening in with more the time Geet took to answer.

ANGRY YOUNG MAN... let him live up to his name...
Geet should have told him about it...Angry

Geet: "Maan mujhe dard ho raha hai. Maan."

me too...Ouch

She yelled at him; and he realized that his anger hurt her. What did I do? I am her savoir; not the one who will harm her. I vowed during marriage to take care of her; to love her till death to us apart. He left the room; his face guilty and expressionless; his eyes; watery; her left her yet again. She was used to his anger; but today it was something else. She feared; and it happened.

She went next to the car; and saw his wallet. Their family photo; he always carried with him. it was blood stained. The photo was in tatters now; and she could barely recognize herself. She took the wallet and sobbed; her hand over her heart. She also saw a huge teddy bear in the back seat. He must have got it for Sia. How he remembers everything? How much can he love me and our daughter? It was priceless. And what did she return him for the unconditional love he showered?

CryCryCryCryCry

maan loves geet and sia so much... this part is so painful... she is regretting.. she is is pain... now im in pain...
 CryCry

He was right. He never hid anything from me; and just because of Annie; I broke his promise; I broke his heart. I am worthless wife. She wept there; looking at the car. 

Wiping her tears; she remembered; she had again called him on his way to the office. How foolish of me to call him when he was driving? I know when he is angry; no one can handle me; not even me. It's only Sia who can cheer him up.

CryGeet pls don blame yourself... u are not worthless...  CryCry u are sherni, u are the best wife...Big smile
aww maan quitens dwn with sia...Big smile

Promising herself that she will never hide anything from him; one final ray of hope and she barge in the hospital. The doctors came and told her that he had slipped into coma. We can do nothing now. Medical science stops; we can wait for only a miracle to happen now madam. She collapsed and the sister helps her get to a seat next to Maan.

ShockedShockedShocked

NO way mayu.. don KILL him now...CryCry

Mayu pls don KILL him!!!CryCry

COMA!!!!AngryAngry

Geet collapsedShocked
CryCryCryCry

A miracle. What had she thought? Was she hallucinating? I thought that by the time I come here; Maan will be fine; he had called me; or was it before slipping into coma?

ConfusedConfused

So was she hallucinating??
Hmm... mystery...

Only a miracle; and she knew. Only one person can bring him back to life.Yes; its Sia; our daughter who can take him out.  Sia was sleeping peacefully in Annie's lap. Geet didn't know what to do now?

Kill herself in trauma or wait for a miracle to happen? 

WAIT for miracle.. even me waiting... for a miracle... so that maan, geet and sia will be happy family once again...Big smile

Fisrt of all thank u jaan for dedicating it to me... the update was super awesome... loved geet's courage and Maan's love... and missed SIA in this update..

POSITIVE criticism: i don think u need for now.. since its enjoyable and understandable...Clap

me still in wonderland, if GEET is really hallucinating... why the title is conspiracy??Confused but is theseelement of mystery that make me love this OS..

Mayu pls save maan, don kill him... why u say she hallucinates?? is it because she is too upset?? or maan really callled her?? and was it really an accident or a ploy?? or like yr title, a conspiracy??

Now i want more mayu jaan... MORE pls... and the more u give us, the more longer my comment get...LOLLOL

Okay?? love u jaan for the update and again im sorry im late... damn... Cry

ClapClapClapLOVED this update alot..ClapClapClap

Im sorry for such a long one...Embarrassed

Edited by zaara25 - 23 May 2011 at 5:39am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shradzz-Mayu-

shradzz IF-Rockerz
shradzz
shradzz

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
mayu i hav edited mah res part go check it out..Wink

-Mayu-

sweet cherry IF-Rockerz
sweet cherry
sweet cherry

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
i hope maan wake up
do continue
soon

-Mayu-

LadyArwen Goldie
LadyArwen
LadyArwen

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
loved it to the core...

-Mayu-

raman1921 Senior Member
raman1921
raman1921

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Awsome waiting for the next update...

-Mayu-

alu5123 Senior Member
alu5123
alu5123

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Fantastic FF. Please add me to your PM list.

-Mayu-

Go to top