Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Maaneet OS-The Conspiracy! Part 4 On Pg 21 (Page 15)

-Mayu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mayu-
-Mayu-

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaara25

Mayu jaan Hug

Thank you for updating.. Love love love the update.. And you know i love sorrow and mystery.. Now i really wonder, is geet hallucinating? I don quite get what she talked in the dargah, since i don know hindi.. But it did brought tears.. I really feel bad for geet's helpless situation.. The way she said her last hopes were on god, that showed how much she loves maan.. Her love is so pure, so divine, that she want to do all in the world, so that her husband is alright.. I feel for her, as a woman, where her husband is not just her love, but her support.. But what keeps me intact to this story is the flow and the mystery element in the story..

Yes, you know i love sorrow.. And whats more interesting is this mystery surrounding the whole situation.. How did maan get into this accident.. The past?? What happened? Why is the title conspiracy? Is she really hallucinating? Now thats the best of this story..

Brilliantly written emotions and they are clearly etched in my mind.. Your style of writing is very fresh, with less conversations.. Im loving it, and even though i don understand the hindi parts, i have no complaints about it.. Because thats the beauty of your story.. I can somehow feel whats going on..

Thank you so much for updating.. And im very sorry for my long comments.. See, im always used to give my long comments.. Sorry to bother you to read thru my ranting.. Hope you liked it.. Hug

ZaaarruuuHug

OMG!!!!! Yours is the longest comment I ever got on any of My OS! I am seriously Honoured now!Embarrassed

And about the long reply; I love it:)

Your lamba reply tells me that How much have you loved this update! Do u want me to translate the hindi dialoges? Sirf tere liyeWink

So you also wanna know the past; how all that happened; trust me I am in always for sorrow; so in the next update you get it:)

Thanks for all the lovely comments!

I just hope that Geet is not hallucinatingOuch

Love
Mayyuuu

-Mayu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mayu-
-Mayu-

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shradha14

zaaru no. 2

SpammersssEvil Smile

Stop doping thatROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
swetha10 IF-Sizzlerz
swetha10
swetha10

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
wow it was awesome... luved it... continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mayu-

shradzz IF-Rockerz
shradzz
shradzz

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
zaaru hw cn writ so much mayu wait i ll soon giv u big reply...Evil Smile

-Mayu-

zaaratq IF-Sizzlerz
zaaratq
zaaratq

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Okay im coming there.. Btw mayu, im so sorry, im so used to my lamba comments.. You can see it everywhere.. And yes i loved the update.. And thank you so much for agreeing to translate the hindi lines for me.. No need to translate the ones you just wrote.. I got it.. I understand.. Maybe the coming one pls translate in english.. And we are already waiting for the next one.. Big smile

-Mayu-

-Mayu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mayu-
-Mayu-

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaara25

Okay im coming there.. Btw mayu, im so sorry, im so used to my lamba comments.. You can see it everywhere.. And yes i loved the update.. And thank you so much for agreeing to translate the hindi lines for me.. No need to translate the ones you just wrote.. I got it.. I understand.. Maybe the coming one pls translate in english.. And we are already waiting for the next one.. Big smile

You better tapko at the FCEvil Smile

And as for the lamba comments I feel that I connected with people who read my updates and thanks for doing that!Big smile

I guess the next will have the past; as you want it revealed...agla dedication teraEmbarrassed

You such hogs I am telling you; aaj update mila nahi ki agle ki baat karte honROFLROFLROFL

Thanks once again for the reply! It melted my heart!

Love
Mayuuu
Sabmeratu. IF-Sizzlerz
Sabmeratu.
Sabmeratu.

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Amazing update mayu
Beautifully written
Luvd it
Cont soon Xx...
Thx 4 the PM

-Mayu-

QueenbeePallavi Goldie
QueenbeePallavi
QueenbeePallavi

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
well obviously Mayu you got all of it really good!!Thumbs UpThumbs Up and I am really happy that you write differently and have a very good BG that you keep in mind and write the parts.. its been so long you gave us an updateDisapprove
butWink you are back again and fully energized.. after yesterdays SR scene i really wanted a power packed piece tor read and here you are!! gave a bonus to us!!Wink loved all of it and pliz update sooner dear!!!
keep up the great work!! and geet is surely going to get her maan from the hospital, jump on him throwing her arms around his neck and declaring that Maan Singh Khurana belongs only to Geet Khurana and no one else..not even death itself..!!! good update!!Day DreamingClap

-Mayu-

Go to top