Cont soon Xx...
Thx 4 the PM

Awwieee thanks!😳

Continuing very soon:)

Love
Mayuuu
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by QueenbeePallavi

well obviously Mayu you got all of it really good!!👍🏼👍🏼 and I am really happy that you write differently and have a very good BG that you keep in mind and write the parts.. its been so long you gave us an update😒
but😉 you are back again and fully energized.. after yesterdays SR scene i really wanted a power packed piece tor read and here you are!! gave a bonus to us!!😉 loved all of it and pliz update sooner dear!!!
keep up the great work!! and geet is surely going to get her maan from the hospital, jump on him throwing her arms around his neck and declaring that Maan Singh Khurana belongs only to Geet Khurana and no one else..not even death itself..!!! good update!!😍👏

Paalluuu🤗

Sweety thanks so much!😃

I will update very soon dear😳

Love
Mayuuu
Heyaaa🤗

Thanks for all the Heart Melting replies!

Next update in the another 10 minutes!😃

Love U All😳

Love
Mayuuu
So as my dearest friend Zaaru requested that I dwell in the past about the accident; here I am!

Zaarruuu Sweets this part is dedicated to you🤗

Geet started from the mansion; and was driving back to the hospital. She spotted Maan's car lying near the highway. Blood was all over the bonnet and the wind screen demolished. By seeing this; she surely understood the impact of the accident. Her heart bled again; remembering Maan's condition. She didn't know what to do? How could she face her daughter if any thing happened to Maan? How could she live was the biggest question in front of her? To be without him; for even a second will always disturbed her; to spend a life without him? I cant God! If anything happens to Maan; I don't want to live. I will always prefer death over my life.

No. what are you doing Geet? You can't break so easily.

Geet: "Maan main nahi totoongi. Main ladhoongi maan; aapke liye; hamari beti ke liye. Aapne hamesha kurbaani di hai; meri aur Sia ki khushi ke liye. Use apnaya; use apna naam diya. Nahin Maan; main aapko kuch nahi hone doongi. Aur yeh vaada hai aapke Geet ka."

"Aaj mere pyaar aur mere bhagwaan ki bhakti ka imtihaan hai maan. Aur dekhna; aap bahut jald mere paas honge. Mere paas. Aur phir hum sab ekathe parivaar banke rahenge Maan."

Then she remembered the conversation she had with him before he left for the day. He had heard Geet and Annie converse and she had confessed about being in love with Arjun. And how could geet not tell me? And he had confronted her right in the morning when hse had bought him a cup og tea?

Maan: "Kyun Geet; kyun? Itni badi baat tumne mujhse kaise chupaayi? Mujhe laga tha kit um sirf meri ho? Aaj tak tumne mujhse koi baat nahi chupaayi thi; phir aaj achanak aisa kya hogaya?"

His eyes seething anger; which made her tremble with fear. She barely found confidence and was about to speak when he held her tight; his grip tightening in with more the time Geet took to answer.

Geet: "Maan mujhe dard ho raha hai. Maan."

She yelled at him; and he realized that his anger hurt her. What did I do? I am her savoir; not the one who will harm her. I vowed during marriage to take care of her; to love her till death to us apart. He left the room; his face guilty and expressionless; his eyes; watery; her left her yet again. She was used to his anger; but today it was something else. She feared; and it happened.

She went next to the car; and saw his wallet. Their family photo; he always carried with him. it was blood stained. The photo was in tatters now; and she could barely recognize herself. She took the wallet and sobbed; her hand over her heart. She also saw a huge teddy bear in the back seat. He must have got it for Sia. How he remembers everything? How much can he love me and our daughter? It was priceless. And what did she return him for the unconditional love he showered?

He was right. He never hid anything from me; and just because of Annie; I broke his promise; I broke his heart. I am worthless wife. She wept there; looking at the car.

Wiping her tears; she remembered; she had again called him on his way to the office. How foolish of me to call him when he was driving? I know when he is angry; no one can handle me; not even me. It's only Sia who can cheer him up.

Promising herself that she will never hide anything from him; one final ray of hope and she barge in the hospital. The doctors came and told her that he had slipped into coma. We can do nothing now. Medical science stops; we can wait for only a miracle to happen now madam. She collapsed and the sister helps her get to a seat next to Maan.

A miracle. What had she thought? Was she hallucinating? I thought that by the time I come here; Maan will be fine; he had called me; or was it before slipping into coma?

Only a miracle; and she knew. Only one person can bring him back to life.Yes; its Sia; our daughter who can take him out.  Sia was sleeping peacefully in Annie's lap. Geet didn't know what to do now?

Kill herself in trauma or wait for a miracle to happen?

So guys how were it? I hope I have lived up to the standards of all the Maaneet fans! So if you want me to continue; please do let me know.

Positive criticism is always welcome!

Please press the like button!

Love And Luck Always!
Mayuuu