Frequent Posters

shradzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
zaaru hw cn writ so much mayu wait i ll soon giv u big reply...😈
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Okay im coming there.. Btw mayu, im so sorry, im so used to my lamba comments.. You can see it everywhere.. And yes i loved the update.. And thank you so much for agreeing to translate the hindi lines for me.. No need to translate the ones you just wrote.. I got it.. I understand.. Maybe the coming one pls translate in english.. And we are already waiting for the next one.. πŸ˜ƒ
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: zaara25

Okay im coming there.. Btw mayu, im so sorry, im so used to my lamba comments.. You can see it everywhere.. And yes i loved the update.. And thank you so much for agreeing to translate the hindi lines for me.. No need to translate the ones you just wrote.. I got it.. I understand.. Maybe the coming one pls translate in english.. And we are already waiting for the next one.. πŸ˜ƒ

You better tapko at the FC😈

And as for the lamba comments I feel that I connected with people who read my updates and thanks for doing that!πŸ˜ƒ

I guess the next will have the past; as you want it revealed...agla dedication tera😳

You such hogs I am telling you; aaj update mila nahi ki agle ki baat karte hon🀣🀣🀣

Thanks once again for the reply! It melted my heart!

Love
Mayuuu
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update mayu
Beautifully written
Luvd it
Cont soon Xx...
Thx 4 the PM
QueenbeePallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well obviously Mayu you got all of it really good!!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ and I am really happy that you write differently and have a very good BG that you keep in mind and write the parts.. its been so long you gave us an updateπŸ˜’
butπŸ˜‰ you are back again and fully energized.. after yesterdays SR scene i really wanted a power packed piece tor read and here you are!! gave a bonus to us!!πŸ˜‰ loved all of it and pliz update sooner dear!!!
keep up the great work!! and geet is surely going to get her maan from the hospital, jump on him throwing her arms around his neck and declaring that Maan Singh Khurana belongs only to Geet Khurana and no one else..not even death itself..!!! good update!!πŸ˜πŸ‘
ohh Mayu that was awesome update !
cant wait for the next one !
uppdate facttt !
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
beautiful update. loved it.
hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
loved it it was faboulous update
 you describe the bond between man and geet so beautifully