Fan Fictions

Maaneet OS-The Conspiracy! Part 4 On Pg 21

-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Maaneet OS-The Conspiracy!

She received a call. A call that shattered her from within. She rushed to the desired destination; where her Maan was there! She ran helter skelter in the whole of the building trying to search for her Maan; her life! Stopping by people asking them where he might be; wishing that someone spotted my Maan.

Finally after searching for her life; she saw him on the bed; with tubes strapped all over his body. Barely did she catch a glimpse of him. The accident news shook her to no end and now seeing Maan like this was a complete torture. Doctors and nurses surrounding him; trying in all possible ways to save him; give him some life; to bring him back from the clutches of death. Al she could do now was pray to her Babaji! Whom she considered her God; she believed in him!

She helplessly found her cell and tried dialing the residential number; busy was the status. She tried again till she couldn't do it anymore due to the exhaustion and then the sudden tension; God snatching her life away. She thought for a second; maybe I will try Annie's number; maybe she will pick up. Annie picked up and on the callers end it was Geet who was crying inconsolably. Annie understood that her bro is in trouble as Geet was crying. She just asked where you are and dumped her date with Arjun and both rushed to the hospital. Geet had a ray of hope; a hope; nothing else.

She would soon have a support; a shoulder to cry her heart out. She will not have to face the worst all alone; with her child near her. To see her father breathe his last; would be a day that Sia will never able to bear. How could she change this? How can she take Maan out of all this; bring him back to her arms and comfort him. Her only hope was her Babaji now. She was desperately waiting for Annie to come so she could be with Sia and Geet could run to the Gurudwara and pray. She was ready to go the temple; the mosque; even the church just to plead to the Almighty that save my Maan.

She ran to the Gurudwara; collapsed in front of her Babaji and wept and silently prayed for Maan; her husband; her life support system; with tears continuously flowing down her cheeks. Seeing her in a vulnerable state a Baba came near her; helped her and made her comfortable. He questioned her; what was it. She narrated everything. He just closed his eyes; gave her a drop of water to drink as Prasad and said now go; your savior needs you!

In the hospital; Sia was getting restless and was questioning her Annie Bua; what happened to papa? Why is mummy crying so much? Tell na Annie Bua; but poor Annie too didn't have any answer to her niece's questions. Finally Arjun stepped in and said that it's just that your papa needs some rest; and he is sleeping now. Your mom had to go for an important meeting and she will be back as soon as possible.  Saying this he picked up Sia and went away from the atmosphere near a garden and was trying to deviate her attention. He bought her chocolates; played with her; trying to soak in her innocence; to make his heart light. He knew that if anything happened to Maan; Annie will break!

Here in the hospital; Geet rushed back to see Annie lost outside the room. She shaook annie but she was collapsed due to the shock. She had to run for both of them and suddenly she notices that her daughter is missing and so is Arjun and trusting her instincts that she will be with him; she barged in the room. Madam what are you doing? You can't come inside when we are operating on him. To hell with your rules and the procedure; I am staying here with my husband till he recovers. The madness in her voice and the loss of her life was clearly visible; and without uttering a word; the docs continued their procedure. She was clasping his hands; and lays beside him; continuously praying.

So guys how were it? I hope I have lived up to the standards of all the Maaneet fans! So if you want me to continue; please do let me know.

Positive criticism is always welcome!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Please press the Lie Button๐Ÿ˜ณ

Love And Luck Always!
Mayuuu

Edited by -Mayu- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
omg mayu..u are really very good writter...it was wonderful...keep it up๐Ÿ‘
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Heyyy Mayu...very nice writing dear...Good job...But why the TRAGIC angle ???  Cannot bear to c MAANEET in this kinda situation...

Nywyas dear...luved ur writing...๐Ÿ‘...do continue...hope that MAAN will b safe & back with his Mishty...๐Ÿ˜›
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
nice os dear 
loved it 
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
rrr will commnet after reading

Mayu darling, trust me im a sucker for tragic stuff.. so me loving it!! U BETTER CONTINUE darling..

loved yr writing!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ awesome words... didnt knw u had such a talent... but don seperate them,, loved sia..๐Ÿ˜Š

โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ
Edited by zaara25 - 12 years ago
mchopra thumbnail
Tht was well written..but is this is the end????????
-Mayu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

omg mayu..u are really very good writter...it was wonderful...keep it up๐Ÿ‘

Nazzzuuu๐Ÿค—

Thanks sweety:)

Do u want me to continue?๐Ÿ˜•

Love
Mayuuu
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

what happened to maan mayu?...the title is "The Conspiracy"...this is very intriguing and well written...๐Ÿ‘

-Mayu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Absoluv

Heyyy Mayu...very nice writing dear...Good job...But why the TRAGIC angle ???  Cannot bear to c MAANEET in this kinda situation...

Nywyas dear...luved ur writing...๐Ÿ‘...do continue...hope that MAAN will b safe & back with his Mishty...๐Ÿ˜›

Param diii๐Ÿค—

Kitne dinon baad; Howz u? Hope doing good:)

Maybe because I write tragic episodes better!

Continuing very soon๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Love
Mayuuu
-Mayu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: BhartiKhushi909

nice os dear 

loved it 

Thanks Bharti:)

Congrats for becoming the Coolbie!

Love