Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lld89 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I don't think the precap is real, it has to be a dream of either Devyani's or SSP..no way they would move with that so fast!

I pray its a dream...glad Priya noticed something was up though
divya_181 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: FIZK6

Thats just it, Devyani keeps praising SSP making him out to be Mr. Perfect (which he is not). Ok, so being his wife she doesn't go around badmouthing him to everybody but if she had mentioned it to her a sister about his extra marital affairs, then atleast Uttara would realise what her brother in laws intentions regarding her could be. No woman that age can be so naive to not realise why she is getting so much attention from her sisters husband.

I agree with u fiz, deviyani should at least  inform  uttara about her husband to make her cautious 
have-a-dream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: FIZK6

Thats just it, Devyani keeps praising SSP making him out to be Mr. Perfect (which he is not). Ok, so being his wife she doesn't go around badmouthing him to everybody but if she had mentioned it to her a sister about his extra marital affairs, then atleast Uttara would realise what her brother in laws intentions regarding her could be. No woman that age can be so naive to not realise why she is getting so much attention from her sisters husband.

yeah fiz me 2 agree wid yaa...devyani is such a gross😡...n uttara too is becuming too dumb!!!😡
Mazzy111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i was soo shocked, it has to be one of their dreams, or nightmare!  bt no, i agree wth you guys, i dnt thnk uttaras tht bad! bt the ssp gets on my nerves soo bad! why cnt some1 just expose him! well i knw priya is, but she needs help!Edited by Mazzy111 - 12 years ago