Uttara's true colors

Posted: 12 years ago
.Uttara's true colors have come out today.

If her daughter was not rejecting her constantly, Uttara would not have succumbed so easily
it's probably jhaker's dream.
I don't see Uttara doing this just yet...

its probably devayani's dream.. but i wont be shocked to see Uttara doing all that..
I think its deviyani or SSP's dream, i dont think  uttara will do that Edited by divyakeerhi - 12 years ago
Yeah I definitely think it's Devyani's dream.

And it might be SSP's but it's definitely not really happening.

Uttara wouldn't succumb to this, I would think. SSP will still have to force her if he plans to go through with this, but I think luring her to wherever he wants her will be easier now because she's come to trust him and revere him like never before.

But it was definitely a disgusting sight. And I hope Devyani does something soon.
yh i gotta agree with u Nainu Wainu, Yeh SSP chaal chal raha hai. I Hope Uttara has enough sense to see the reality soon!
I feel so bad for Devyani and wonder When will she retaliate to SSP, i could have slapped SSP today🤢
But i did Miss Adi where was he? hope he doesnt get injured while looking for that couple!
Originally posted by Bee3nazz

yh i gotta agree with u Nainu Wainu, Yeh SSP chaal chal raha hai. I Hope Uttara has enough sense to see the reality soon!
I feel so bad for Devyani and wonder When will she retaliate to SSP, i could have slapped SSP today🤢
But i did Miss Adi where was he? hope he doesnt get injured while looking for that couple!

fjfkghdfg. Devyani won't retaliate until she realizes that everything isn't about being perfect. people make mistakes, people can be bad, and you have to accept them and try and turn them around, not pretend that life is still wonderful when in actuallity it's torture to go through each day.

Uttara.

I don't think she'll see things clearly until SSP is blatantly obvious about his intentions, as in he actually does something. Until then, I think she'll continue dismissing all his affections and extra care as sympathy to her widowed state, her being his sister-in-law, or comfort because her daughter distanced herself from her.

In her mind, SSP is a pedestal above everyone else and the only way that will be removed is if it comes crashing down.

But hm Aditya o.O Hopefully he's back tomorrow!
Devyani is going to snap one of these days, she's coming close to the end of her tether, i mean her flipping today about the table and plates was a sign, its it her up and u cant bottle things up for long, it will explode.
I mean Uttara is a classic exapmle of that, and they are sisters at the end of the day... it will be interesting to see how she will crack and how the family will react, will their be a team SSP and a team Devyani in the end?

Yep Uttara gets suspicious then she talks herself out of it, im waiting for her to realise her mistake, i honestly dont believe she could do what SSP wants unless something causes her to hate Devyani, like her jelousy of Devs relationship with her daughter

and what does "o.O" Mean are you telling me you forgot our very special hunkalisious Adi today? did u get disctracted with the Vidya-Gaurav scenes cos to be honest i did and i didnt realise Adi was missing until i saw that he didnt even feature in the pre-cap!!!

xXx Bee
Originally posted by Naina2127

fjfkghdfg. Devyani won't retaliate until she realizes that everything isn't about being perfect. people make mistakes, people can be bad, and you have to accept them and try and turn them around, not pretend that life is still wonderful when in actuallity it's torture to go through each day.

Uttara.

I don't think she'll see things clearly until SSP is blatantly obvious about his intentions, as in he actually does something. Until then, I think she'll continue dismissing all his affections and extra care as sympathy to her widowed state, her being his sister-in-law, or comfort because her daughter distanced herself from her.

In her mind, SSP is a pedestal above everyone else and the only way that will be removed is if it comes crashing down.

But hm Aditya o.O Hopefully he's back tomorrow!

I totally agree with u naina, sometime i get irritated with deviyani. if she cant stop  his wrong doings then she should at least stop praising him. if she doesnt then it will encourage his evil doings.

i hope adi will be back with a bang😉  
Thats just it, Devyani keeps praising SSP making him out to be Mr. Perfect (which he is not). Ok, so being his wife she doesn't go around badmouthing him to everybody but if she had mentioned it to her a sister about his extra marital affairs, then atleast Uttara would realise what her brother in laws intentions regarding her could be. No woman that age can be so naive to not realise why she is getting so much attention from her sisters husband.