Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Update for Tuesday May 3rd - DIL's Reunion (Page 3)

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gunz.

Grrr Lavanya...she needs reception for the second time Dead...what a selfish Angry. Athukkum TA than money tharanuma...i am going to kill this selfish queen. Indha stupid naala thaan so much of money problems for T&T Unhappy. Yov Nitheesh,,,,poi unnoda mummy kitta permission kelu, she will hit you with ladle Ouch. Nithesh mummy, please Lavanya vai left and right vaangunga Evil Smile!

Why don't we all give her the second reception? She shd not be disappointed at all. We should all stand in a row and give her tight slaps on both her cheeks - then she will not forget this 'reception" nor ask for anymore receptions for the rest of her life. Angry

What do you expect from a daughter who is born out of GW? How could she be any better?? - at this age she is like this then you can imagine how she will turn out once she reaches GW oda age bracket.AngryAngry Amma mathiiri she is also a gold digger..!!Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekAnnaJayTheivavjayamPearl.ShemmoKowsi

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Thanks for a lovely update dear Tanuja..! Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShemmoNixkie

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jan50

Thanks Thanu for a wonderful update. I hate TA. He is so annoying and making himself so cheap.
@moni_2 You hit the nail right on its head!! when you said Ta is using T as  only a romance partner. High time he found a job and start taking his wife into confidence and share the family burden. Thul should take some initiative and find a part time job just to wake up this fool.
Anand is a total fool. Though he is not wrong regarding his rel with Shyamala . Only Shyamala is behaving immature. If he had some guts he will let her know how unreasonable she is. In fact he did not come after her , it was shyamala and her goon family who forced the marriage on him.
Sudha/Tul superb.Priceless. This is what I want to see even more than Ta/T romance hwen Ta has more important thing to do. I want Thul making a supportive circle for her and TA.
Lav!! Hopeless girl. My day was made when MIL scolded her. NIt's expression showed some shock and annoyance at Lav's untimely request for a reception. Hope he gives it to her in the next episode.I mean reall scolding.

This is what I have been saying from day one - he was so lovey dovey to Thuls until he "got it"...after that he is always finding fault/s in her for every minute thing except his mother's craftiness. AngryAngry

I have never seen anyone as stupid and brainless as our so called hero. Nowadays I get so irritated with his foolishness that I feel like knocking the director's head for making Tamil look like a nerd in his fans eyes..!!AngryAngryAngry

Shymala behaves like she is an all time beauty queen - I think her husband should start flirting with other women then only she will have her feet firmly on the ground..!!Wink

Edited by Sue Nair - 03 May 2011 at 10:28pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

moni_GAnnaJayJan50Kowsi

maha2us IF-Dazzler
maha2us
maha2us

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Thanks Nicole for the detailed update.

Venkat's wife proved to be sensible. But still Shyamala has to be an understanding person and then only she could become happy in the marriage.

Good to see Thulasi and Sudha patching up. Sudha again is shown as a practical person and a woman who could be an asset to the family anytime. When she told she is giving only the sample items as gifts to Thulasi, she showed her love for herself and only this type of person could be of good help to others and not a person like TA who is just burning himself.  Why is he not going for a job?  Also  Sudha  handled maturely the slapping her husband gave her. Hopefully Puvi has more respect and love for her from now on. She also showed she has understood Thulasi. One thing she could do is she should not bother about her good name. Why is she keen to maintain a good name with a gutter woman who could cook without fire? Hopefully Thulasi will learn to be bold. Thulasi too did well to take initiative to patch up with Sudha. Hopefully the two DILs do something together to bring down their gutter MIL.

In contrast to Thulasi and Sudha, is GW's daughter, Laavanya. Nitish should very well ask Laavanya why is she behaving like a child. While Sudha and Thulasi are looking for more of self-expression, Laavanya pulls on her husband to have reception. Hopefully Nitish understands that he is not responsible for his wife's unhappiness. Does Laavanya believe someone will give money for unnecessary expenditures? My girl! Learn from your SIL Sudha.

Edited by maha2us - 03 May 2011 at 10:35pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekAnnaJayTheivaJan50Pearl.ShemmoKowsiNixkieSue Nair

maha2us IF-Dazzler
maha2us
maha2us

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Sudha made an interesting statement today, 'whatever someone says bad about his mom even with proof, no man will believe. But everyone will believe whatever bad thing the onlookers tell about his wife.'

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekTheivaJan50ShemmoKowsiSue Nair

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanu.

Sudha & Thulasi's reunion is up to something...maybe Sudha might over hear GW's phone convo with Psycho...if TA believing or no is not a question here...if Thulasi get to know..she will be aware that Charu is up to something...and Sudha will be very careful from now onwards too as she knows how her athai tricked her earlier...this small misunderstanding made Sudha & Thulasi's bond to get stronger...i liked it!

All i can say about Mr.TA is that a big shock is waiting for him in the name of money lenders sooner or later...

To this selfish queen Lav...all her MIL said was to stop the grinder because her FIL is on phone...for that she is crying...what can i say  about this girl...2nd reception aamDead...is she kidding?..FIL is worried about VR's health and downhill of their business...but she wants reception?..i hope Nithesh go asks his mom right away so Lav can get some serious scolding and cry more...

She is a spoilt brat - and she was treated like a princess by her mum...thus she is expecting to be treated like a Queen at her inlaws place too. Doing all the daily cooking/chores has made her feel like a maid...LOLLOL She was thinking of daily outings with Nitish, having candle light dinners and going on a shopping spree as well. To make a long story short she wanted to lead a carefree life and have the same status as how Charu is having in her home.Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekTheivaJan50ShemmoKowsi

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maha2us

Thanks Nicole for the detailed update.

Venkat's wife proved to be sensible. But still Shyamala has to be an understanding person and then only she could become happy in the marriage.

Good to see Thulasi and Sudha patching up. Sudha again is shown as a practical person and a woman who could be an asset to the family anytime. When she told she is giving only the sample items as gifts to Thulasi, she showed her love for herself and only this type of person could be of good help to others and not a person like TA who is just burning himself.  Why is he not going for a job?  Also  Sudha  handled maturely the slapping her husband gave her. Hopefully Puvi has more respect and love for her from now on. She also showed she has understood Thulasi. One thing she could do is she should not bother about her good name. Why is she keen to maintain a good name with a gutter woman who could cook without fire? Hopefully Thulasi will learn to be bold. Thulasi too did well to take initiative to patch up with Sudha. Hopefully the two DILs do something together to bring down their gutter MIL.

In contrast to Thulasi and Sudha, is GW's daughter, Laavanya. Nitish should very well ask Laavanya why is she behaving like a child. While Sudha and Thulasi are looking for more of self-expression, Laavanya pulls on her husband to have reception. Hopefully Nitish understands that he is not responsible for his wife's unhappiness. Does Laavanya believe someone will give money for unnecessary expenditures? My girl! Learn from your SIL Sudha.

Nitish has no guts to confront his wife...what if she decides to sleep separately??Wink So he will either agree to her nonsense or keep quiet like a temple cow. That fellow is purely gutless.

Lavanya knows that her inlaws a loaded so she doesn't expect any outsiders to throw that reception for her - she wants Nitish oda parents to do it for them. They should ask Nitish to look for a job and then find his own accommodation and leave by his means only. That way Lav will learn to cut her dress according to the material given.AngryAngryAngry Perhaps she should also learn to earn a living too.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

moni_GshasekTheivaJan50maha2usShemmoKowsi

maha2us IF-Dazzler
maha2us
maha2us

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Sue, Nitish's parents surely should act hard on their son to instill self-responsibility in him. It will really be a good lesson for him to let him live away with his wife and finding a job for himself. Dealing with his wife itself is going to be a good lesson for him. Laavanya is selfish and he is surely going to be drained as she will be like a sulky baby without realizing her husband's tensions. Already he is not comfortable with her as she wanted him to tell lie. It is very well possible someday he will be so disgusted of his wife and she will run away to live with her gutter mom. Only the GW and her daughter could live together unless Laavanya changes to become a more loving person. Surely Puvi or TA are not going to face this problem, as their wives are active on their own accord.

Edited by maha2us - 04 May 2011 at 1:48am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekTheivaJan50ShemmoKowsiSue Nair

Go to top