Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Update for Tuesday May 3rd - DIL's Reunion (Page 2)

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Thanks for lovely update da Tanu! Big smile

Loved today's epi due to Thuls initiative to patch things up with her Acca, Sudha. I was very sad when their initial relationship fell but glad Sudha understood her. I was surprised Sudha was giving Thuls free things and then when she said it's all samples, I was ROFL oh there is the Sudha we knw! Wink

Silly TA, ippo 10% interest katta 5% interest is very good aam, so next step for this 5%, he should take 1% interest to pay that and then eventually 0% nu varum... Stern Smile it'd be nice if he goes and applies for jobs at another bank... is there no other banks than NSM??? No vendam, I think he doesn't want to work any other place. This bank is where he and Thuls first spoke to one another nu he will feel sentiment so no chance he will apply somewhere else. Tongue

Anandh and Lavs are just unthiruthable cases. In what situation, what to talk and ask they don't know? Even when TA is in the worst of places, he manages to sincerely be happy and give well wishes for his friend and wife's happiness but Anandh can't even manage a simple good notion toward T&T... what a super friend Thumbs Down

I too like Moni_G wish for Shyamala and Thuls to be friends like the special program... that would be nice and maybe Anandh would learn to be a good friend to TA...Smile

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Ninspiritmoni_GshasekElystiaAnnaJayThendralfanRuby-86TheivaautumnsconcertoJanani20vjayamTTfanPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleNixkieShemmoKowsisahi.

Jan50 Goldie
Jan50
Jan50

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Thanks Thanu for a wonderful update. I hate TA. He is so annoying and making himself so cheap.
@moni_2 You hit the nail right on its head!! when you said Ta is using T as  only a romance partner. High time he found a job and start taking his wife into confidence and share the family burden. Thul should take some initiative and find a part time job just to wake up this fool.
Anand is a total fool. Though he is not wrong regarding his rel with Shyamala . Only Shyamala is behaving immature. If he had some guts he will let her know how unreasonable she is. In fact he did not come after her , it was shyamala and her goon family who forced the marriage on him.
Sudha/Tul superb.Priceless. This is what I want to see even more than Ta/T romance hwen Ta has more important thing to do. I want Thul making a supportive circle for her and TA.
Lav!! Hopeless girl. My day was made when MIL scolded her. NIt's expression showed some shock and annoyance at Lav's untimely request for a reception. Hope he gives it to her in the next episode.I mean reall scolding.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

moni_GshasekJanani20Ruby-86mini_00TTfanNixkieQuelle-BelleShemmoKowsisahi.

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Sudha & Thulasi's reunion is up to something...maybe Sudha might over hear GW's phone convo with Psycho...if TA believing or no is not a question here...if Thulasi get to know..she will be aware that Charu is up to something...and Sudha will be very careful from now onwards too as she knows how her athai tricked her earlier...this small misunderstanding made Sudha & Thulasi's bond to get stronger...i liked it!

All i can say about Mr.TA is that a big shock is waiting for him in the name of money lenders sooner or later...

To this selfish queen Lav...all her MIL said was to stop the grinder because her FIL is on phone...for that she is crying...what can i say  about this girl...2nd reception aamDead...is she kidding?..FIL is worried about VR's health and downhill of their business...but she wants reception?..i hope Nithesh go asks his mom right away so Lav can get some serious scolding and cry more...

Edited by Tanu. - 03 May 2011 at 2:19pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Ninspiritmoni_GshasekElystiaAnnaJayJanani20TheivaautumnsconcertoRuby-86ThendralfanTTfanmini_00Pearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsisahi.

TTfan Goldie
TTfan
TTfan

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Thank you Tanu for the nice update..!!

Hmm Anand and Shyamala visiting Vishwa's house which may lead to either Thulasi's matter out or to Mohan's matter...where both of them lead to T&T finally..!!

TA believes Anand as his good friend, He doen't know Anand's true intension..!! But instead of searching for money why doesn't he look for some job as everyone said..!!

Best part was Thulasi and Sudha - Nice that they got patched up..!! Thulasi has become bold enough as Sudha and Deepa's teaching the other day..!! Thulasi coming to the shop itself is an superb example.. Clap Sudha's character can be justified..!! She is been with same kind of character from the beginning and even now she is the same..!! Even though some time she is wrong she doesn't change her character for anyone or at any circumstances..!!

Last part - what to say...!! Lav needs this and also more than this..!! Only for a small incident, she is hurt?? What about Thulasi then Lav??? 

Lets see what happens..!!Confused

Edited by TTfan - 03 May 2011 at 2:53pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

moni_GshasekAnnaJayElystiaJanani20TheivaautumnsconcertoRuby-86mini_00Pearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiNixkie

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the Update Tanu!!!

Anand kassu kekelai endralum Shyamala Thulasi's friend annaa antha problem solve!!!

Rendu marumagalum ondru senthu GW addichu thurnthugo pa!!!
Ippidi oru soft caracter-a nee Sudha!! So sweet!! But nee nallavala kedhavala endree puriyela!! GW mattu paara naal kudiya sikiram vaaronum!!!

Cha ippidi selfish ponnu irrukuma?? Anga VR uyirku podaruraar and this selfish ***** want a reception with nagai, saree ect!!! Enna ponnu nee ellm naalla vazhakudathu pls Niteesh avaa gunatha purinchukuthu athuku eertha mathiri divorce panniddu!!!

shasekAnnaJayRuby-86Theivamini_00TTfanPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkie

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Thank you Tanu for the superb update, only your second update, but very well written! Thumbs Up

It was a good episode today. It is nice that Rowdy Raju listened to his wife who seems to understand the problem of her daughter and SIL. I like how they respect their Sammandhis and understood that they are really nice people. Finally the story seems to move on in a way to link this Vishwa with TT through Mohan. I don't understand which track would come to an end now. I don't think it is Charu's. I wish they end all these silly tracks and concentrate more on Thulasi's mom story, TPS, college theme and more on TT's relationship. Unhappy

Uhum, TA won't change at all, this money lenders matter is going to have a chain reaction. Everything went out of his hands. I gave up hoping to see him going to a job soon. Let Kumaran show it whenever he wants. Somehow i still have the feeling they are planning something with his job matter. It may come up as something unexpected to us. Day Dreaming

Aanandh is a very jealous person. He knows that TA is very happy with his wife despite these never ending money problems. Ouch

Wow, it is nice to see T and S being back together as lovely co-sisters. I like Sudha more and more nowadays eventhough she is still the old Sudha, but she seems to be more reasonable now. Thumbs Up

What to say about this most selfish nasty girl. The in-laws' people are crying for someone's health and her brother is struggling for money and job, this selfish thing needs a reception for the second time. Her good for nothing hubby seems to agree with her. I hope her MIL gives her nicely tomorrow so that she regrets for asking such a stupid thing. If i see TA seeking others' help i get mad at this selfish sister. Angry

@Moni:
I don't think TA is using her as romance partner. His intentions are good and true...and his words were from his heart. TT seem to have wrong timing in whatever they do to make each other and their family members happy. All he has to do is to share things with his wife like everyone feels here. Well, he will learn that the hard way sooner or later. It may look silly that i defend TA, but just writing what i feel about your comment. Big smile

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritshasekElystiaAnnaJayautumnsconcertoThendralfanJanani20Ruby-86TTfanmini_00Arizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiNixkiesahi.

Ruby-86 Senior Member
Ruby-86
Ruby-86

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the superb update Tanu.

Something is going to happen in Anandh's story as he is going to be sent to Vishwa's house to stay  there so he might see Mohan. Through Vishwa's wife he will get to know its Padma who told about his love with Thulasi. Another good thing in today's episode is Thulasi has convinced Sudha and they once again became close to each other which will lead her to help Thulasi again. In future I feel that Deepa, Sudha, Shyamala will help Thulasi.

Edited by Ruby-86 - 03 May 2011 at 8:13pm

shasekThendralfanHema_MJanani20mini_00Arizes.Pearl.ShemmoKowsiNixkiesahi.

sahi. IF-Sizzlerz
sahi.
sahi.

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Tanu.

Shamala dad and brothers are over sentiment. They are thinking that Anand is working more time and when he comes home he is watching tv and he is not spending more time with Shamala. Only problem in their life is Shamala want to know how much love does Anand have on her. The thing I learnt from Anand story is if we are living as a veetoda mapillai and enjoying our life in FIL house we cannot live happily and we have to ask permission for every single things we are doing.

I was surprised when Anand told to Tamil that he will arrange money for him. Anand doesn't even like Tamil and in his point of view Tamil is a dhrogi but when he said that he will arrange the money and we should get to know that he is still treating Tamil as his friend not as his enemy.

Thulasi and Sudha reunion is awesome. Thulasi understand the circumstance and make Sudha understand that Thulasi didn't say Sudha name to anyone. Now Thulasi has one more supporter on her side. In upcoming episode Sudha will get to know about GW and Charu plan and tell to Thulasi about their plan.

On the beginning of thendral they show Charu and GW character in a positive way and Sudha character in a sort of negative way. But now it is totally opposite they are showing Sudha character in a positive way and GW and Charu character more of negative way.

Edited by ravirr73 - 03 May 2011 at 9:37pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekAnnaJayNixkieShemmoKowsi

Go to top