Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sudha made an interesting statement today, 'whatever someone says bad about his mom even with proof, no man will believe. But everyone will believe whatever bad thing the onlookers tell about his wife.'
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanu.

Sudha & Thulasi's reunion is up to something...maybe Sudha might over hear GW's phone convo with Psycho...if TA believing or no is not a question here...if Thulasi get to know..she will be aware that Charu is up to something...and Sudha will be very careful from now onwards too as she knows how her athai tricked her earlier...this small misunderstanding made Sudha & Thulasi's bond to get stronger...i liked it!

All i can say about Mr.TA is that a big shock is waiting for him in the name of money lenders sooner or later...

To this selfish queen Lav...all her MIL said was to stop the grinder because her FIL is on phone...for that she is crying...what can i say  about this girl...2nd reception aam🤢...is she kidding?..FIL is worried about VR's health and downhill of their business...but she wants reception?..i hope Nithesh go asks his mom right away so Lav can get some serious scolding and cry more...

She is a spoilt brat - and she was treated like a princess by her mum...thus she is expecting to be treated like a Queen at her inlaws place too. Doing all the daily cooking/chores has made her feel like a maid...😆😆 She was thinking of daily outings with Nitish, having candle light dinners and going on a shopping spree as well. To make a long story short she wanted to lead a carefree life and have the same status as how Charu is having in her home.😡
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: maha2us

Thanks Nicole for the detailed update.

Venkat's wife proved to be sensible. But still Shyamala has to be an understanding person and then only she could become happy in the marriage.

Good to see Thulasi and Sudha patching up. Sudha again is shown as a practical person and a woman who could be an asset to the family anytime. When she told she is giving only the sample items as gifts to Thulasi, she showed her love for herself and only this type of person could be of good help to others and not a person like TA who is just burning himself.  Why is he not going for a job?  Also  Sudha  handled maturely the slapping her husband gave her. Hopefully Puvi has more respect and love for her from now on. She also showed she has understood Thulasi. One thing she could do is she should not bother about her good name. Why is she keen to maintain a good name with a gutter woman who could cook without fire? Hopefully Thulasi will learn to be bold. Thulasi too did well to take initiative to patch up with Sudha. Hopefully the two DILs do something together to bring down their gutter MIL.

In contrast to Thulasi and Sudha, is GW's daughter, Laavanya. Nitish should very well ask Laavanya why is she behaving like a child. While Sudha and Thulasi are looking for more of self-expression, Laavanya pulls on her husband to have reception. Hopefully Nitish understands that he is not responsible for his wife's unhappiness. Does Laavanya believe someone will give money for unnecessary expenditures? My girl! Learn from your SIL Sudha.

Nitish has no guts to confront his wife...what if she decides to sleep separately??😉 So he will either agree to her nonsense or keep quiet like a temple cow. That fellow is purely gutless.

Lavanya knows that her inlaws a loaded so she doesn't expect any outsiders to throw that reception for her - she wants Nitish oda parents to do it for them. They should ask Nitish to look for a job and then find his own accommodation and leave by his means only. That way Lav will learn to cut her dress according to the material given.😡😡😡 Perhaps she should also learn to earn a living too.

maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sue, Nitish's parents surely should act hard on their son to instill self-responsibility in him. It will really be a good lesson for him to let him live away with his wife and finding a job for himself. Dealing with his wife itself is going to be a good lesson for him. Laavanya is selfish and he is surely going to be drained as she will be like a sulky baby without realizing her husband's tensions. Already he is not comfortable with her as she wanted him to tell lie. It is very well possible someday he will be so disgusted of his wife and she will run away to live with her gutter mom. Only the GW and her daughter could live together unless Laavanya changes to become a more loving person. Surely Puvi or TA are not going to face this problem, as their wives are active on their own accord.
Edited by maha2us - 12 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: maha2us

Sue, Nitish's parents surely should act hard on their son to instill self-responsibility in him. It will really be a good lesson for him to let him live away with his wife and finding a job for himself. Dealing with his wife itself is going to be a good lesson for him. Laavanya is selfish and he is surely going to be drained as she will be like a sulky baby without realizing her husband's tensions. Already he is not comfortable with her as she wanted him to tell lie. It is very well possible someday he will be so disgusted of his wife and she will run away to live with her gutter mom. Only the GW and her daughter could live together unless Laavanya changes to become a more loving person. Surely Puvi or TA are not going to face this problem, as their wives are active on their own accord.

Yes ...you are right there...if Lav wants a good life then she should work for it...otherwise she will end up another gutter woman herself. She must change her ways and win the hearts of her inlaws, not forgetting her Nitish also. All rich kids are spoilt...first thing they should be taught to fend for themselves instead of solely depending on their parents wealth. Lav should be made to move out of that mansion and live in an ordinary home like that of Puvi or Tamil...she is already forgetting her roots and that definitely is not healthy.😡😡😡
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tks tanu yr update was interesting to read with side comments and nice title..

i really liked today's episode.. monday's feel good cont'd , the best part being T reaching out to sudha.. it was so nice that misunderstandings came up with both Deepa and sudha (as C must hv anticipated--evalo naal thaan avangail avuluku support pannuva) and both of them have been cleared up.. this was so natural and such misunderstanding, may be of lesser nature have happened to many of us... this is what lifts this up.. T explaining and sudha reciprocating.. gr8.. anand moving to vishwa's house another step forward... now he will know how much avamaanam he has to face for being married to ganja family (in all this shyamala also gets involved unfortunately)..

lav's reception may bring up the 4 lacs' worth jewels matter i think.. hopefully,  imagining what her MIL will have to say when she comes to know that Lav has bought jewels for 4 lacs out of money borrowed from nit's friend...(seems to be super in my mind..hope it happens..)

overall many positive fwd steps, ones that we can look fwd to..(as sudha said TV le broadcast pannina thaan nambuvaro shud make her tape GW's conversation once again and show everyone this time...with video coverage)
vjayam thumbnail
Afeter seeing so mnay cmnts i wished to add how i saw TA's role in this matter

one line he said on monday actually hit me later that abt whoever has done wrong i am the one who is going to get hurt.. that is so true.. while we want him to know the truth abt GW n lav, when he does know he is bound to be as hurt as angrt.. at least betrayal by vel, anand is by third person.. but by one's own mother n sis,,,may be that is why he is in no hurry to know and face the truth.. from his side being a good and trusting person he has landed up in suspension but at the same time he does not want to be at the other end of padma's gutter mouth, so only way out kandavadi loan...he on his part willing to help friends so he is expecting them to do the same.. just like TA
and his romance front when being w/o job... i thought that is what the whole thing is abt.. remember TA saying abt romance going out of marriages withing 3-6 months...normally w/o job we wud not feel like but them probs are such an integral part of marriages and so important for us to remember such occasions to bring back the romance...as soon as the matter abt his mom finished i liked the way he immediately saw the saree and got romantic again and again T syaing marubadiyum aarumbichitela was so nice.. if both equally practical then surely romance out of window only.. i think this is diff..job is only a matter of time as he said...
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
TA's characterisation is still the same, i do agree to it...however he was shown in the begining he s still the same, except the point..his decision towards work..its high time he choose an alternative..as he knows the demands for it..he himself listed it to Joseph..which will gradually reduce his burdens one by one..but dunno why creative heads are messing up with this which s unbelievable here..

I agree that happy moments, celebrations are then and then required and the way he spoke about psych at that time and nnot letting T to proceed about GW is all quiet convinving...a typical TA's style of handling...he is neutral to both...if there is a mistake points out to them, be it GW, lav, or T and if he feels he s wrong he does not hesitate to apologize for it. As of now he does not have a clear picture as he has always seen sudha as a negative character(sending T's photo and letter to C house, building separate house)...still he does not hate her...but does not want T to completely blv her as he feels there s a chance Sudha might take advatage.
WRT deepa Nit has become solid support and he cannot judge it, fact being he was not happy that deepa was involving in family issues.

Yday's dialogues - sudha told men will not blv about wifes and trust only mom - but here i felt T shd have defended TA, bcos he showed his trust on T even when solid evidenced were available, plus now he s only neutral..he did not blv GW/T...

Same time i dont agree he uses T for romancing alone...but the problem here is the monday's episode third part totally ruined his true intentions...he acting before third person to his wife is wrong either it was for money or for sweet...the sequence of scenes was a totall mess...his intentions were..he wants to make T happy and at the same time want her to know the spl day which made his life colourful..plus at the same time he was worried about the issues too...the only point is he shd not let others know that he s hiding things from his wife..which i feel is a bigger flaw and a character mess..
Edited by shubba - 12 years ago
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shubba

TA's characterisation is still the same, i do agree to it...however he was shown in the begining he s still the same, except the point..his decision towards work..its high time he choose an alternative..as he knows the demands for it..he himself listed it to Joseph..which will gradually reduce his burdens one by one..but dunno why creative heads are messing up with this which s unbelievable here..

I agree that happy moments, celebrations are then and then required and the way he spoke about psych at that time and nnot letting T to proceed about GW is all quiet convinving...a typical TA's style of handling...he is neutral to both...if there is a mistake points out to them, be it GW, lav, or T and if he feels he s wrong he does not hesitate to apologize for it. As of now he does not have a clear picture as he has always seen sudha as a negative character(sending T's photo and letter to C house, building separate house)...still he does not hate her...but does not want T to completely blv her as he feels there s a chance Sudha might take advatage.
WRT deepa Nit has become solid support and he cannot judge it, fact being he was not happy that deepa was involving in family issues.

Yday's dialogues - sudha told men will not blv about wifes and trust only mom - but here i felt T shd have defended TA, bcos he showed his trust on T even when solid evidenced were available, plus now he s only neutral..he did not blv GW/T...

Same time i dont agree he uses T for romancing alone...but the problem here is the monday's episode third part totally ruined his true intentions...he acting before third person to his wife is wrong either it was for money or for sweet...the sequence of scenes was a totall mess...his intentions were..he wants to make T happy and at the same time want her to know the spl day which made his life colourful..plus at the same time he was worried about the issues too...the only point is he shd not let others know that he s hiding things from his wife..which i feel is a bigger flaw and a character mess..

This job issue I'm seriously thinking is due to my earlier reason that he simply doesn't want to work anywhere else due to sentiment... LOL... I'm not even gonna bother about this issue anymore, tired of beggin the director to send him back 😭

Agreed there TA definitely doesn't believe what others say about Thuls...even though he listens to what they say, he never doubts his wife... even now with the accusations against GW, he thinks Thuls simply misunderstood his mom and is a victim of listening to Deepa and Sudha and whomever else. When the truth is he is a victim of listening to GW/Charu and so as Vjayam said he's definitely gonna be hurt bad when all the truth comes out their betrayal.

vjayam thumbnail
another reason why i feel that the team has kept him as jobless is only then he wud face the 4 lacs problem and get into such a situation that what GW n lav has done wud really hurt him, otherwise the saree matter n other things are really not so big for him to guess GW's true intentions...

another thing till they hv only shown that C still likes TA n wants to be with him and near him and that too i feel TA cannot really do anything abt except blam himself more. .. only when she plans and it comes around that she is capable of landing him in unpleasant situation or hurt him to get what she wants, that is when she will fall like vel in TA's eyes and maybe redeemed by T's nature...

but with this team one can never say... and from may 1 spl prog i del that T might use shyamala's friendship to bail him out some time soon... so let us see

by the way missing arthi's comments... another optimistic!!!