Navya 3rd May Written Update

Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
                                   Navya 3rd May Written Update

Episode Starts With Anant Introducing Appy & Ritz To His Bhabhi . Rama Bhabhi Asks Him If Its All The Girls Invited Or Someone Is Missing Yet So He Said No but Appy Tells Her That Navya Was Coming But Now She can't . Bhabhi Saays Navya Is A New Name . 
She Asks Why Didn't She Come ? Appy Says That Some Guest Come To Her House So She That's Why . Bhabhi Ask Anant If He's Gonna Take His Friends To Nimisha Or He Wants To Keep Them WitH him πŸ˜† Anant Leaves With Appy,Ritz & Rambir. Shagun Tells Rama That Navya Must be The Girl Of Anant .
At Navya's House : Navya Asking His Jiju If His Wife Is Looking Pretty So He Says That His Wife Always Look Good Its WhY She Gave Him A Cuute Doll To Him .
Anant Getting Worried /Calling Navya I Guess While His Bhabhi & Shagun Are Observing Him ... Both Are Overseeing Him When Guest Come So Both Gets Distracted By Them .When They Return Anant Has Gone 
Renuka Eating Apple & Daaddy Start Scold Her & Ask Her To Eat Sweets & All While Renu Wants To Do Dieting .Navya Taking Care Of The Baby Is Thinking About Something Else . His Jiju Noticed That And He Tell Her About That So She Saays " No" . Renuka's Mother In Laaw Asks  Gautam To Nt Annoy Navya Coz Every Girl Is Like Her In This Age But Daddy Says That Every Girls Should Get Married Soon & AllπŸ˜• Navya's Mom Asks Navya If She Ordered Ice-Cream But She Says She Forgot.
Navya Goes To Her Room , her Mobile Was Ringing . She Unhooked It & Anant Asks Her The Reason Of Nt Coming . She Says That She Already Told Him that She WOn't Be Able To Come But Anant Says That He Also Said That He Will Come To Receive Her If She Doens"t Come πŸ˜ƒ... Navya Gets Confused πŸ˜† He Asks Her To Come To The Window . She Comes And See Him ...She Gets Scared & Says Why Did You Come ?
He Says What Whyy ?? πŸ˜† Come Downstair Or I'll Come Upsair ..She Asks HiM  To Understand That She"ll Be In problem If She Come & He Asks Her ABOUT Her promise ...She still try but anant start coming to her but she stops him saying  taht she's comming ...anant smiles😳 She cuts the phone then her sis comes and asks about the ice-cream ... A Worried navya asks help to Renuka . Rambir talking to anant when rama bhabhi comes and asks about anant . Rambir says that he left to buy sweetz as her mom said . Rama says okay & start talking to herself πŸ€’
Renuka Makes a drama before everyone at house about baby diapers and accuse navya coz she forgot to buy them ...She Does all that to permit her to go with anant ...
she asks navya to go & buy diapers right now so navya leaves ...When she arrives Out of the house ..she has an eyelock with anant πŸ˜³  Navya gets struck into congestion so anant comes to help her ..He Gives his hand . navya hesitates but then hold it 
anant start walking without leaving navya's house πŸ˜ Navya is like hypnotized by anant πŸ˜³ She Can't Take her eyes out 😳...And anant smilling her πŸ˜Š  He makes her sit in the car all happy ...same for navya
Anant saying to navya that he's stubborn but less that her then navya asks him why did she do ? He said the fact that you wasn't coming ..she explains him that sh was really stuck ...rambir calls anant saying that they don't know anybody her so come soon & anant say i'm coming ..he stops on a shop & says that he has to get proof coz he make an excuse to leave from there While navya also start going ...he asks her Where are you going ..she says i"m also going to get a proove coz i've said that i'm gonna buy baby diapers πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† They both give a metting on 5 mins & leave 
At HOME Rama bhabhi investigate & get to know that anant has actually lied about the sweetz 

PreCap : Navya enters the house with a plate with candles , Anant's mom ask her who are you ? She Says I'm Navya Then Shagun & Rama Bhabhi Are Shocked

Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ekdoteenchar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Merc mademoiselle Maria πŸ€— πŸ˜›
triasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
maria PAGE par kardena...thanksss...mwahhh
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely update MAria, you're a darling!

Awww, they were holding hands!
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the lovely update! <3
AnYa are sooo cute! <3
But they used diaper as an excuse and it only takes a few mins to buy a diaper,doesn't it? So wouldn't her family be worried if she doesn't return soon? πŸ€” πŸ˜†

Anyway, thanks for the update! <3 <3
Edited by kasharti1 - 12 years ago
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for lovely update...I cant wait to watch the episode in the evening...😍
Zebi02 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was funny how half the episode revolved around them crossing the street!! πŸ˜†
Edited by Zebi02 - 12 years ago
zayra_love thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 d update maria..
Very excited 4 2days epi
.FunLuvingGirl. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update, dear ! πŸ˜ƒ
rishikajai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss-Pakiie-KMH

Navya 3rd May Written Update

Episode Starts With Anant Introducing Appy & Ritz To His Bhabhi . Rama Bhabhi Asks Him If Its All The Girls Invited Or Someone Is Missing Yet So He Said No but Appy Tells Her That Navya Was Coming But Now She can't . Bhabhi Saays Navya Is A New Name . 
She Asks Why Didn't She Come ? Appy Says That Some Guest Come To Her House So She That's Why . Bhabhi Ask Anant If He's Gonna Take His Friends To Nimisha Or He Wants To Keep Them WitH him πŸ˜† Anant Leaves With Appy,Ritz & Rambir. Shagun Tells Rama That Navya Must be The Girl Of Anant .
At Navya's House : Navya Asking His Jiju If His Wife Is Looking Pretty So He Says That His Wife Always Look Good Its WhY She Gave Him A Cuute Doll To Him .
Anant Getting Worried /Calling Navya I Guess While His Bhabhi & Shagun Are Observing Him ... Both Are Overseeing Him When Guest Come So Both Gets Distracted By Them .When They Return Anant Has Gone 
Renuka Eating Apple & Daaddy Start Scold Her & Ask Her To Eat Sweets & All While Renu Wants To Do Dieting .Navya Taking Care Of The Baby Is Thinking About Something Else . His Jiju Noticed That And He Tell Her About That So She Saays " No" . Renuka's Mother In Laaw Asks  Gautam To Nt Annoy Navya Coz Every Girl Is Like Her In This Age But Daddy Says That Every Girls Should Get Married Soon & AllπŸ˜• Navya's Mom Asks Navya If She Ordered Ice-Cream But She Says She Forgot.
Navya Goes To Her Room , her Mobile Was Ringing . She Unhooked It & Anant Asks Her The Reason Of Nt Coming . She Says That She Already Told Him that She WOn't Be Able To Come But Anant Says That He Also Said That He Will Come To Receive Her If She Doens"t Come πŸ˜ƒ... Navya Gets Confused πŸ˜† He Asks Her To Come To The Window . She Comes And See Him ...She Gets Scared & Says Why Did You Come ?
He Says What Whyy ?? πŸ˜† Come Downstair Or I'll Come Upsair ..She Asks HiM  To Understand That She"ll Be In problem If She Come & He Asks Her ABOUT Her promise ...She still try but anant start coming to her but she stops him saying  taht she's comming ...anant smiles😳 She cuts the phone then her sis comes and asks about the ice-cream ... A Worried navya asks help to Renuka . Rambir talking to anant when rama bhabhi comes and asks about anant . Rambir says that he left to buy sweetz as her mom said . Rama says okay & start talking to herself πŸ€’
Renuka Makes a drama before everyone at house about baby diapers and accuse navya coz she forgot to buy them ...She Does all that to permit her to go with anant ...
she asks navya to go & buy diapers right now so navya leaves ...When she arrives Out of the house ..she has an eyelock with anant πŸ˜³  Navya gets struck into congestion so anant comes to help her ..He Gives his hand . navya hesitates but then hold it 
anant start walking without leaving navya's house πŸ˜ Navya is like hypnotized by anant πŸ˜³ She Can't Take her eyes out 😳...And anant smilling her πŸ˜Š  He makes her sit in the car all happy ...same for navya
Anant saying to navya that he's stubborn but less that her then navya asks him why did she do ? He said the fact that you wasn't coming ..she explains him that sh was really stuck ...rambir calls anant saying that they don't know anybody her so come soon & anant say i'm coming ..he stops on a shop & says that he has to get proof coz he make an excuse to leave from there While navya also start going ...he asks her Where are you going ..she says i"m also going to get a proove coz i've said that i'm gonna buy baby diapers πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† They both give a metting on 5 mins & leave 
At HOME Rama bhabhi investigate & get to know that anant has actually lied about the sweetz 

PreCap : Navya enters the house with a plate with candles , Anant's mom ask her who are you ? She Says I'm Navya Then Shagun & Rama Bhabhi Are Shocked