Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sv003

hi raks broπŸ€—

i saw dat ur online now

plz... plz...😭 come up with ur analysis for today episode na... plz...😭

we all r waiting for ur new post...πŸ˜›

hey swetha πŸ€— unfortunately have been keeping very busy for the past two days

couldnt even come on to the forum 😭 hopefully will get some time today

i tried to catch some of what has been going on at the star one website. frankly except for alka and chander the rest of the crap is just putting me to πŸ₯± dont even remind me of Mr. Stiffness in his favorite location (bed)
@anks, @swetha, πŸ€— lets see if I can catch the show and put up a post today. frankly whatever I caught online has been putting me to sleep, anyway I have been pretty tired with "work" πŸ˜Š

@suvi, hope I am getting your name right. thanks so much for your appreciation 😊 Yeah, I am also thinking now that Mr. Stiffness is FUBAR. From now on I think I will only mention him whenever he does something funny, like I think he might dance today, ummm which could be very very funny that too with Arti πŸ˜• I wonder why they would be dancing together. Has the election commission cancelled the elections?
Raks...i'll be eagerly waiting for ur postπŸ€—
Originally posted by ankita1605

Raks...i'll be eagerly waiting for ur postπŸ€—

Keeping my fingers crossed Anks πŸ€— I should be able to catch the show and write about it today 😊
thnx yaarπŸ€— and i hope today they show something other than the 'nach-gaana'πŸ˜›
Originally posted by ankita1605

thnx yaarπŸ€— and i hope today they show something other than the 'nach-gaana'πŸ˜›

yeah me too πŸ˜›
me toh only going to focus on amir sanjeeda :D
do din se same precap of all dancing is gettin on my nerves...😑

except for that pre-election poll results thingy... show has hardly moved ahead...😑

wat is this... haldi only for abhi...πŸ˜•?
kyun bhai... gauri is not shown...?

may be gauri's character is not so important now... but i feel abt abhi-gauri marriage... gauri's om screen presence will increase coz den she will be a part of NNT's family...

Originally posted by sv003

do din se same precap of all dancing is gettin on my nerves...😑

except for that pre-election poll results thingy... show has hardly moved ahead...😑

wat is this... haldi only for abhi...πŸ˜•?
kyun bhai... gauri is not shown...?

may be gauri's character is not so important now... but i feel abt abhi-gauri marriage... gauri's om screen presence will increase coz den she will be a part of NNT's family...

I am really disappointed with the show 😭 This was supposed to be a different show. There should have been a lot of drama around the political games but it seems now its only romance. And to really rub it in they have now shown Freak Out Queen falling in love with her overstretched eyeballs. She cant even control them when she is playing chess. One of these days, one of them will fall down on the chess board πŸ˜•.

The audience of this show are not typical saas-bahu types who go "awww" all the time for romance and song and dance. The channel guys are highly pissing off their audience base with this overdose of romance. 😑😑😑
Although I watch this show regularly I am not a frequent visitor on the forum...but I enjoyed ur post and was really ROFL...the names u have given are so very appropriate...will now try to visit the forum more often and even reply to the interesting posts I read on the forum...thanx so much for making it interesting and enjoyable...