Kabab Mein Stiffness Haddi Update ... - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by whatthefrack

BTW, any clue when the new Princess of Heaven is going to make an entry or is she still negotiating for a higher pay for having to put up with Mr. Stiffness?
no idea raks...
v jst knw dat a new princess of heaven is finalised to be Mrs. Hamming...πŸ˜†
well... regarding her entry... v might to see tonite or tomorrow... πŸ˜‰
coz in haldi ceremony... haldi is appied to both the bride n the bridegroom in their respective houses..😳

so expect the Princess of Heaven to make an entry in our tv screensπŸ˜‰ with haldi being applied to her face n hands n legs...
Originally posted by sv003

no idea raks...
v jst knw dat a new princess of heaven is finalised to be Mrs. Hamming...πŸ˜†
well... regarding her entry... v might to see tonite or tomorrow... πŸ˜‰
coz in haldi ceremony... haldi is appied to both the bride n the bridegroom in their respective houses..😳

so expect the Princess of Heaven to make an entry in our tv screensπŸ˜‰ with haldi being applied to her face n hands n legs...

Oh then the part where the haldi ceremony happens @ the bride's place has to be shot in black and white since they are living in the 15th century 🀣 Not bad. This will give a rustic effect to the whole story.
very nice post...
and i really like your nickname for Abhishekk,,,,πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ozzy88

very nice post...
and i really like your nickname for Abhishekk,,,,πŸ˜†

😊 thanks so much 😊 Mr. Stiffness is a natural 🀣
Edited by whatthefrack - 12 years ago
hi raks broπŸ€—

i saw dat ur online now

plz... plz...😭 come up with ur analysis for today episode na... plz...😭

we all r waiting for ur new post...πŸ˜›
come soon raks! ur sis is cryinπŸ˜› tum jaldi nehi aaye toh aaj yeha baad aa jayegi...and we all will be drowned!!πŸ˜†
oh no...
raks bro is now offline...

i guess anks dear...
v ppl will hav to wait till tomorrow mrng... n if v r lucky den v might see raks post...
Swetha...we will surely wait! but pls dont drown us by then🀣🀣🀣
oh dat... u guys will still drown in raks new post too... wen he comes up with it tomorrow... coz i'l burst out cryin coz of so much laughter...πŸ˜†

Raks, I love your posts an dthey are hilarious..but could you please just tone down a bit on Abhishek/Deepak bashing.

I'm not his fan...but I know that we do have fans of his on the forum...and they could get offended...not that they already aren't..but still..😊