Kabab Mein Stiffness Haddi Update ...

whatthefrack thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This week announces the super arrival of Mr. Stiffness in almost every possible situation and grandly between Alka and Chander 😡. I wonder if Mr. Stiffness is producing this soap. Why else would Mr. Stiffness would be kabab mein haddi everywhere hamming away to glory. Mr. Stiffness turns Detective Stiffness now becoming the sniffer dog trying to figure out what Alka is up to and yes in his inimitable style 🥱. Seriously if any of you hear, some museum somewhere, needs an Egyptian mummy for display please contact the producers of DLMH, Mr. Stiffness is fully available and doesn't even need to embalmed. And why not, he smiles like an Egyptian, talks like an Egyptian and most importantly Walks Like an Egyptian 🤣.

Freak Out Queen sees the arrival of her Godfather, Mahatma Gandhi 2.0. Its time for some philosophical and umm perhaps religious discourses. So get out your incense sticks and flowers for prayer time. Bapuji is here to educate you on all topics, from love to the price of onions 🤣. Geee. I had a real tough time following his dialect. It seems the dialog writer has suddenly gone Kalidaas for this particular character 😕. Me thinks I will keep a Pure Hindi->English/Contemporary Hindi thesaurus with yours truly to make sure I really get what Gandhiji 2.0 is telling Freak Out Queen. I wonder if Freak Out Queen goes "Pardon?" on the sets to Gandhiji 2.0 in between dialogs 🤣. Can someone also take some clothes line clips and attach them to Freak Out Queen's eyes? Coz almost all the time she goes so wide eyed and stunned it seems her eyeballs will jump out and fall off to the floor.

Aside from that other things of worth mention are that Papa Stiffness has enough money to play with now which is keeping him busy from hamming on the show. He is kinda quickly distributing all the ill-gotten cash, read dowry, to whoever he feels like before Estate Manager changes his mind and demands his money back 😃. I also read that the last Princess of Heaven didn't make through the live audition for her role on two back to back episodes hence is being replaced by a "cuter" Princess of Heaven. Or maybe Mr. Stiffness must have demanded a nicer looking Princess to marry lest all his baraati ROFL 🤣 after setting their eyes on the supposedly Princess of Heaven after taking the trouble of traveling through time to attend his marriage. Whatever. We will see how long the new Princess of Heaven can stand Mr. Stiffness. Also somebody could perhaps donate some clothes to Mr. Stiffness because he has been wearing the same outfit for the past two weeks.

Actually that explains the slightly wider smile on Mr. Stiffness for the past two episodes. Me thinks he logged into the forum to check her new Princess out hence that 0.5 watt smile. So all that pining about Confusion Queen and getting her back was play acting eh 😡, just to get a cuter wife. What a typical man. But that still doesn't stop him from nosing around Alka or boring Chander to death so much so that Chander was ready to drown himself in his own coffee. On the other hand, Freak Out Queen has seemed to violate all the ideals her Godfather had set out for, pinching cell phones, lying on everybody's face, and what not, just for Chander. Very soon Gandhiji 2.0 would have to say goodbye and get back to retirement 😆. But thankfully Mataji and Alka stick around the show to maintain sanity and ensure that it is still watchable.

Next episode, preparations for Mr. Stiffness to get married and did I see Chander also participate in all those rituals in the NNT household, duh? Wasn't he persona non grata in the NNT household? So how come he ends up there? Oh well. I guess Papa Stiffness is really cornered like a gidaar in his own house. Till I see you guys again, chill out.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sameera_ori thumbnail
Ha ha ha...awesome update Racks seriously everytime i read ur post iam in splitts...u r right Mr.Stiffness i felt like killing him...har baar beech me aa jata jai..Poor Chander...i really felt sorry for him...poor thing he was all exited to meet his love and spend some quality time with her...anyeays he gets so little time for his lady love but Lo and Behold...up comes Mr.Stiffness sniffing after them...and Chander looked ready to shout in frustration..though Mr,Stifffness is his frnd. And Miss Freak out queen ...u knw everytime i see her i feel like 🤢 and😡...waah so much for having such an adarsh Bapuji🤢...God i felt like throttling the CV's😡 for using the name  Bapuji(Mahatma Gandhi...who taught love conquers all and haterd and jealosy is worthless😛) for that starched old man from 15th century. 😡
whatthefrack thumbnail
Originally posted by: sameera_ori

Ha ha ha...awesome update Racks seriously everytime i read ur post iam in splitts...u r right Mr.Stiffness i felt like killing him...har baar beech me aa jata jai..Poor Chander...i really felt sorry for him...poor thing he was all exited to meet his love and spend some quality time with her...anyeays he gets so little time for his lady love but Lo and Behold...up comes Mr.Stiffness sniffing after them...and Chander looked ready to shout in frustration..though Mr,Stifffness is his frnd. And Miss Freak out queen ...u knw everytime i see her i feel like 🤢 and😡...waah so much for having such an adarsh Bapuji🤢...God i felt like throttling the CV's😡 for using the name  Bapuji(Mahatma Gandhi...who taught love conquers all and haterd and jealosy is worthless😛) for that starched old man from 15th century. 😡

thanks much sameera 😊. if i was Chander I would have poured the entire pot of coffee on Mr. Stiffness' head just for boring me so much 🤣.
sameera_ori thumbnail
No thanx😉...u deserve every compliment..😛I completely agree with u dear😛...i mean imagine u all exited and dressed up😳 to see and meet ur love since u are  busy and have little time for  her😳. So u r all exited to steal these few moments of love😳 and devote it totally to your lover😍 and Voila! Mr Stiffness comes and bores u to death gawddd😡🤢...i knw man😡 had i been in Chanders place 😳i would put his hand in the hot coffee and would have made him promise that he would never come between me and my lover.🤢 😆
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
hi raks bro🤗

i jst now finished reading ur post😊 
it was dam hillarious jst ike ur remaining posts...😆 i was LMAO raks...🤣

dis new character of gandhiji might not retire so fast😆... coz his party is gng for a toss coz of that Freak Out Queen's behaviour😆 Hate her a lot😡 She was so stunned dat she eye-balls had fallen out🤣 coz i saw dis scene on tv n den i switched it off...😆

so... u finally got to knw abt the new princess in heaven😆 

hail to alka n mataji...👏 coz of whom the episodes will rum smoothly...😳..

i missed ur post a lot raks..... coz u had not posted anything yesterday...

love ur updates a lot raks🤗
ur jst fab bro👏

p.s i hav some pics for u... its abt the hamming/stiffness wedding party pics...😆
check out this post bro...😃

Edited by sv003 - 12 years ago
-Anks- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey raks! finally u are here🤗 i was waiting for ur post from the morning!😳 brilliant post...as usual👏 yea...even i was cursing mr. stiffness😡 no better job in life or what?? he has to pop-up anywhere n everywhere...ho!!😈 and i was rofl-ing when he telln chander "i knw u love aarti...mujhe har khabar rehti hain, i have sources!"...man! damn ur sources!!😛 how can someone boast about his utter uselessness like this🤣🤣🤣
whatthefrack thumbnail
Originally posted by: sameera_ori

No thanx😉...u deserve every compliment..😛I completely agree with u dear😛...i mean imagine u all exited and dressed up😳 to see and meet ur love since u are  busy and have little time for  her😳. So u r all exited to steal these few moments of love😳 and devote it totally to your lover😍 and Voila! Mr Stiffness comes and bores u to death gawddd😡🤢...i knw man😡 had i been in Chanders place 😳i would put his hand in the hot coffee and would have made him promise that he would never come between me and my lover.🤢 😆

yeah I know 😊 and the cad of Mr. Stiffness to suggest that Chander is in love with Freak Out Queen. Ewww 😕. He should have immediately thrown up on Mr. Stiffness' lap. At least if I was the director thats how I would have handled the scene 😃
whatthefrack thumbnail
Originally posted by: sv003

hi raks bro🤗

i jst now finished reading ur post😊 
it was dam hillarious jst ike ur remaining posts...😆 i was LMAO raks...🤣

dis new character of gandhiji might not retire so fast😆... coz his party is gng for a toss coz of that Freak Out Queen's behaviour😆 Hate her a lot😡 She was so stunned dat she eye-balls had fallen out🤣 coz i saw dis scene on tv n den i switched it off...😆

so... u finally got to knw abt the new princess in heaven😆 

hail to alka n mataji...👏 coz of whom the episodes will rum smoothly...😳..

i missed ur post a lot raks..... coz u had not posted anything yesterday...

love ur updates a lot raks🤗
ur jst fab bro👏

p.s i hav some pics for u... its abt the hamming/stiffness wedding party pics...😆
check out this post bro...😃

swetha 🤗 you are welcome. my posts could get intermittent this week because of my schedule 😔 but I will try my best to be regular. The party pics show that Mr. Stiffness is dancing. Seriously can he really dance or is that a body double 🤣 ?
whatthefrack thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankita1605

hey raks! finally u are here🤗 i was waiting for ur post from the morning!😳 brilliant post...as usual👏 yea...even i was cursing mr. stiffness😡 no better job in life or what?? he has to pop-up anywhere n everywhere...ho!!😈 and i was rofl-ing when he telln chander "i knw u love aarti...mujhe har khabar rehti hain, i have sources!"...man! damn ur sources!!😛 how can someone boast about his utter uselessness like this🤣🤣🤣

yeah that was hillarious 🤣🤣🤣 once he finds out that Chander is pretty tight with Alka he is going to choke all his sources to death 🤣🤣🤣 no wonder he has a pea sized brain
whatthefrack thumbnail
BTW, any clue when the new Princess of Heaven is going to make an entry or is she still negotiating for a higher pay for having to put up with Mr. Stiffness?