Originally posted by: watchserial

Spelling mistake "hamari"

poora matlab he badal gaya 🤣-🤣
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: watchserial

Spelling mistake "hamari"

Yaar watchserial correct the printing mistakes otherwise press reporters will come in action 😉
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yaar tapu is always trying to turn POSITIVE this cruel world dont allow her to , dont u get that
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

if tappu is turning positive , then i am going to be next president of india😆😆🤣

oh they r playing , she will never turn positive, cvs wont do this thing

Actually everyone is worried bcoz of the bg music which they played today when Iccha fell in Taps arms😆😆 but they played this same music whn Taps went to meet Iccha in Vrindavan and told her about her father's accident😆😆.
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: souroj

Actually everyone is worried bcoz of the bg music which they played today when Iccha fell in Taps arms😆😆 but they played this same music whn Taps went to meet Iccha in Vrindavan and told her about her father's accident😆😆.

I agere with u same music played when tappu meet with Ichcha...
keval kuch deir ke liye dikha ke phir bhool jaye geaur phir se wahi teen panch shuru...Edited by varun.tap - 12 years ago
watchserial thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tapu will use this chance to show Ichcha in bad light and after that all speculations of her turning positive will be laid to rest. Agar sach mein positive ho rahi hai to she should honestly like Ichcha.
hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@ Red.. Okay, I did not know that.. Then nothing to worry.. Tappu and her turning positive or like opposite poles...😆 ðŸ¤£.. She will send Ichcha to face S & S, but she herself will go to Veer and try to impress him telling that she rushed there to protect him and thus prove her 'love' for him along with her usual 'ouch' dramas and cling to him and the zombie Veer will fall for it..
Edited by hermoinee - 12 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

bg music toh hamesha confuse karne ko hota hain,  let them play they have destroyed her so much ab there is no scope 4 improvement😆
taps willleave no stone unturned to badnaam iccha so dont worry tappu toh evil hi rahegi
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
TaPASYA Just rot in HELL woman!!😡🤢
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: farah007

TaPASYA Just rot in HELL woman!!😡🤢

🤣 thanks jan , u have no idea how down i and my rest gang is from past one whole week ... thanks for making me laugh