Ufff... hamari tappu ki adayein

watchserial thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Kya baat hai ismein ki har koi ghayal hai. Devil LIKE tapu ko CVs bhi itna chahte hain ki itne gunah ke baad she is freely roaming around and instantly turning positive. Wah kya baat hai, no punishment nothing ! Amazing!

I hate tapu and cannot see her getting off her crime list without repentance,. And am sure many sane people would agree with me.

From this crappy track all I can see is Ichcha bashing by one and all. Tapu will become mahan by exposing Ss. Btw Kisi be tapu kahan hai yeh nahi poocha. She got permission to bunk the famous puja which was also in her Childs honor?Edited by watchserial - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Now i won't be surprised if CVs kill Iccha and Tappu turns positive and lives happily with Veer.
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Tapu goes and comes as she wishes. Nobody questions herπŸ˜ƒ
Rathod not only falls in love wid her but also shares his secrets by blurting out the entire truth of S and S in front of herπŸ˜ƒ
After all Tapasya is born lucky😳😳.

varun.tap thumbnail
Ye chamari ka matlab kya hai???? 🀣-🀣
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: watchserial

Kya baat hai ismein ki har koi ghayal hai. CVs bhi itna chahte hain ki itne gunah ke baad she is freely roaming around and instantly turning positive. Wah kya baat hai, no punishment nothing ! Amazing!

I hate tapu and cannot see her getting off her crime list without repentance,. And am sure many sane people would agree with me.

From this crappy track all I can see is Ichcha bashing by one and all. Tapu will become mahan by exposing Ss. Btw Kisi be tapu kahan hai yeh nahi poocha. She got permission to bunk the famous puja which was also in her Childs honor?

U r absolutely rit. So no Tapu exposure and tht great soul become even greater 😑 😑 moral of story do all the crime of the world and thn do some nautanki and become great. How easy to become great πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and some stupid people waste whole life in social works to achieve it, sacrifices her happiness for others. How foolish they are πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: watchserial

Kya baat hai ismein ki har koi ghayal hai. CVs bhi itna chahte hain ki itne gunah ke baad she is freely roaming around and instantly turning positive. Wah kya baat hai, no punishment nothing ! Amazing!

From this crappy track all I can see is Ichcha bashing by one and all. Tapu will become mahan by exposing Ss. Btw Kisi be tapu kahan hai yeh nahi poocha. She got permission to bunk the famous puja which was also in her Childs honor?

Agree with you totally.. Even if she repents her crimes, she should not go unpunished.. She has to pay for each and everyone of her misdeeds and all her crimes should be exposed, including the fact that she entered B house claiming fake pregnancy, which turned real later, but still she asserted it to be (fake) Bundela waaris..
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

if tappu is turning positive , then i am going to be next president of indiaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£

oh they r playing , she will never turn positive, cvs wont do this thing
varun.tap thumbnail
she turn positive serial is going to be end!!!
hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Good if they are wrapping up the show, but they cannot end it with Tappu living happily ever after with Rathore and their baby.. They have to end it with good defeating evil and Taps being punished for her crimes.. What she has done is not a series of small mistakes or blunders, but big crimes like attempt to murder, instigation to suicide, robbery, bribery and many more...
watchserial thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: varun.tap

Ye chamari ka matlab kya hai???? 🀣-🀣

Spelling mistake "hamari"