Ek Teer DO NIshan thank u tons CVS

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey ,

well I couldnt help myself making this thread

well many of us had different reasons for watching this show

at same time FEW  of us had same common reasons to watch this show

Its not only the love story of CHANDNI but also the beautiful bond btw brothers i said before too i dont rem seeing two brothers having such fab relation , they always fight over money or Jealous or wat ever ... this show offered a beautiful love story cum relation btw brothers

in name of TRP they dumped both of that , thank u so much

love

J

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree with you Jaya...

I'm  really angry at the cvs for ruining the bro bond & bringing Chandu's death... if they wanted to show Sarja-Niru then there were so many other options other than this which would have not brought an end to both the things...  but i really don't understand one thing why couldn't they get a new girl for Sarja... and kept ChandNi only together...

Yesterday i literally cried seeing the sweet childhood scene of Sarja-Chandu... and to the same extent angry... that the beautiful bro bond had to end it that way...
i would give u a hug literally for this post J... i agree with each n every word of wat u said...

damn u CV's... u broke the brother's bonding... u destroyed a blossoming love story... n made each n every one of us cry... curse u all... i hate u ... hate u for making us get so attached with chandu's character, for not telling us that he had a cameo role, for destroying the brotherly bond, for destroying a beautiful parent-child bond, a brother-sister bond, an awesome love story...

damn u all CV's... 😡 ðŸ˜¡
TitansFan thumbnail
Shanti Dez , i know i fell for dam boring and sweet ckt like chandu , kya kare ,

@sujju, they are not thinking out of box and nor do they have any idea of how to bring new gal for sarja while keeping chandni alive , as simple as that

Now , wat sarja will be good or long for her love ?? or go find some look alike of chandu ??  grrr ... no novality at all ...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Jaya i still feel there are high chances of Chandu coming back... but maybe in a different avataar... and ultimately it will turn out to be him only... and the reason being we have experienced the same with Kaps when he was in Rkab...

Also dear i'm happy with one thing here they did not get Sarja get married to Niru... and are planning to show emotional bond between them...  anyways i'm hoping for the best...

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustJ

Shanti Dez , i know i fell for dam boring and sweet ckt like chandu , kya kare ,

@sujju, they are not thinking out of box and nor do they have any idea of how to bring new gal for sarja while keeping chandni alive , as simple as that

Now , wat sarja will be good or long for her love ?? or go find some look alike of chandu ??  grrr ... no novality at all ...

Jaya ... i really don't think Sarja will long for Niru's love... as he has accepted the fact that he's the disaster between ChandNi... he would try to fulfill the promise he made to Chandu... thus there would be an emotional bond of friendship between them... i won't deny this that Sarja would continue to love her... but he would just stop showing that way...
TitansFan thumbnail

Yes chandu might come back ,but we doubt it wuld be AB, his see offs to every one cuts all doors of his return, who would be more happy with his re entry we only will na , he played it well , hard to accept some one else ... chandu , high doubts , they had shown his body so clearly hard to imagine how a look alike can be chandu , anyways dont mind my blabber 😆

I know , there will be emotional bond which will be worth watching some thing nice , at same time i wont deny he will accept her as chandus promise only as he will be driven by guilt, yday he so wanted to console her when she passed out second time , he was heading towards her bed when doc interupted , ,

Just hope they show some thing new here yaar , bus ...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustJ

Yes chandu might come back ,but we doubt it wuld be AB, his see offs to every one cuts all doors of his return, who would be more happy with his re entry we only will na , he played it well , hard to accept some one else ... chandu , high doubts , they had shown his body so clearly hard to imagine how a look alike can be chandu , anyways dont mind my blabber 😆

I know , there will be emotional bond which will be worth watching some thing nice , at same time i wont deny he will accept her as chandus promise only as he will be driven by guilt, yday he so wanted to console her when she passed out second time , he was heading towards her bed when doc interupted , ,

Just hope they show some thing new here yaar , bus ...

dear we have seen the same with Kaps... so we feel it that way... hehehe not at all... i understand how you all are feeling as we have experienced this too... i do feel it would be AB only...  and i'm telling this because i do have one positive option in my mind... especially after seeing Sarja take Chandu to the hospital... 

Agreed he would shower love on her... but he won't proclaim it that way... and also he would not expect anything in return... so i want to see their emotional bond of friendship more... now let's see how the cvs plan to show it... as already they have confused/shocked all of us with Chandu's death sequence...