Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MansiKohli- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Absoluv

Maybe someone needs to clean the ears of the CVs so that they can listen to us better...πŸ˜‰..Babaji please CVs ke kaano tak hamari baat pahucha do...😊

i think we should trust sbs/sbb in this case...πŸ˜‰.they seem to be aound maneet all the tym.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I was just imagining this song on Maaneet, wow that would be smokin hawt, but what about us, how many of us would survive this visual onslaught, we'd all be either hyperventilating or unconscious, but I don't mind the consequences I still wanna see something like this with our Gurti and soon πŸ˜‰

I agree Param we all are really despo now😳
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: mansi95

i think we should trust sbs/sbb in this case...πŸ˜‰.they seem to be aound maneet all the tym.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ahaa...then lets bribe them to do our work...πŸ˜‰
Absoluv thumbnail
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: drdee142

I was just imagining this song on Maaneet, wow that would be smokin hawt, but what about us, how many of us would survive this visual onslaught, we'd all be either hyperventilating or unconscious, but I don't mind the consequences I still wanna see something like this with our Gurti and soon πŸ˜‰

I agree Param we all are really despo now😳

Yes Dee ...I agree that v all wud b virtually dead BUT then our ghosts will keep watching them over & over...behosh ho jaayenge, phir hosh mein aayenge, phir HOTT MAANEET dekh kar, phir behosh ho jaayenge...& the loop continues...πŸ˜†

-MansiKohli- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

πŸ˜†

Yes Dee ...I agree that v all wud b virtually dead BUT then our ghosts will keep watching them over & over...behosh ho jaayenge, phir hosh mein aayenge, phir HOTT MAANEET dekh kar, phir behosh ho jaayenge...& the loop continues...πŸ˜†

maneet's on screen chemistry is so mesmerizing that it it wont let us rest in peaceπŸ˜‰.
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣🀣 I like that. Param BTW you are as crazy as me about Maaneet and I like itπŸ˜†

I'm joining in your prayer to Babaji, ke please knock some sense into the CV's head and make our dreams come true πŸ˜‰
Absoluv thumbnail
Originally posted by: mansi95

maneet's on screen chemistry is so mesmerizing that it it wont let us rest in peaceπŸ˜‰.

Yes indeed dear...MAANEET chemistry aisi hai ki jiya bhi na jaaye aur marra bhi na jaaye...πŸ˜‰

Absoluv thumbnail
Originally posted by: drdee142

🀣 I like that. Param BTW you are as crazy as me about Maaneet and I like itπŸ˜†

I'm joining in your prayer to Babaji, ke please knock some sense into the CV's head and make our dreams come true πŸ˜‰

Yes indeed...me crazzzyyy for MAANEET...Please do  join in the prayer...the more people praying for the same thing, maybe that will get answered fast...πŸ˜‰
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

😊

Edited by smj1977 - 12 years ago
Absoluv thumbnail
Originally posted by: smj1977

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ygZ8QsdzEH8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ooops...sorry dear...can't c what u wanna show....πŸ˜›