India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Switzerland is only 3 days in Saathiya time

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Rashi mentioned they would be there for 3 days, so if they have spent already one day there, Gopi and Kokila arrive on the second day, that 2 days left and thats it return back to India, but they were actually there for 10 days, so we will count the sunrises again like we normally do...most probably they are going to drag tomorrow too, Gopi arriving Aham acting funny, Rashi dashing in the bushes and most probably going to change clothes sneaking around they could drag tomorrow until the end of the week. Then one more day of sightseeing next week, where Gopi and Jigar have their dream sequences then that's it, back to India.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hamzanuhaHowlarious

avivakirk IF-Sizzlerz
avivakirk
avivakirk

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
At least today I thought you would have some nice scenes!.
  No use tring to pick CV"s brains out.I watched yesterday's episode last night. It was so emotional.
-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by avivakirk

No use tring to pick CV"s brains out.I watched yesterday's episode last night. It was so emotional.

It really was an emotional episode yesterday, crying on behalf of Gopi that scene when she is trying to sleep on the floor that Kokila walks in and sees her as she was tears falling...I was also crying then too.

I will stop trying to pick the CV's brain, but I thought today wouldn't be the way it turned out, I expected Gopi to arrive and Aham and Kokila to have a slanging match of words...so it was disappointing, because after yesterday Kokila has realised her son's ill-treating the bahu...so what I expected was her being tough on him and now this is delayed further, and I'm not sure she will even say anything, as with all the phone calls Mum and son were having her tone of voice was mild.

hamzanuhasmartc

avivakirk IF-Sizzlerz
avivakirk
avivakirk

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Originally posted by avivakirk

It really was an emotional episode yesterday, crying on behalf of Gopi that scene when she is trying to sleep on the floor that Kokila walks in and sees her as she was tears falling...I was also crying then too.

I will stop trying to pick the CV's brain, but I thought today wouldn't be the way it turned out, I expected Gopi to arrive and Aham and Kokila to have a slanging match of words...so it was disappointing, because after yesterday Kokila has realised her son's ill-treating the bahu...so what I expected was her being tough on him and now this is delayed further, and I'm not sure she will even say anything, as with all the phone calls Mum and son were having her tone of voice was mild.
Nafisa,
When it comes to Ahem Koki uses kid gloves. Remember the scene where koki tells Ahem about the vrat incident he refuses to believe it .Koki is asking softly why are u angry.So let's see what's going to happen next.
suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Nani was suppose to be there at mm only for a few days but it turned into 4 months this may go on until end of month remember they are airing episode for 45 minutes, in between they will add in urmilla n kinjal dawal ghani we are in for a long haul LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smartc

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

Nani was suppose to be there at mm only for a few days but it turned into 4 months this may go on until end of month remember they are airing episode for 45 minutes, in between they will add in urmilla n kinjal dawal ghani we are in for a long haul LOL

Yah hopefully.
Varenya Senior Member
Varenya
Varenya

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

...remember they are airing episode for 45 minutes, in between they will add in urmilla n kinjal dawal ghani we are in for a long haul LOL

I like the longer format of the show. 20 minutes wasn't cutting it for me. Smile Although the show does drag a little bit at times, for example, it used to take Gopi 2 minutes in the 20 minutes show to walk from point A to B. Now, it takes her 5 minutes to do the same task. LOL! Smile

Are Urmila, Kinjal and Dhawal slated to be on the Switzerland shooting too? If so, the dynamics of drama will get very interesting.

hamzanuhasmartc

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top