Navya and Renuka - Endeavors (Page 3)

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Jedi of CC

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .FunLuvingGirl.

Yeah Kanky totally agreed with you.
Renuka is like really irritated these days and she was also sad when Dadi said dat it is good to get married soon...she always regrets dat she can't live a better life and she don't want that to happen with Navya too. Maybe dats the reason she helped Navya to go out after knowing the truth.
She wants Navya to live her life and not get struck into these marriage stuffs coz if she wanted to then she should have definitely forced Navya to marry along with dadi as you said..
And ya, Navya would definitely have to face something tough in future..cause she is drowning into her own world of love which she is not realizing now.
So lets see wat gonna happen.

BTW really nice post Kanky. Big smile

Hey, S! Thanks a bundle for participating. Yeah, you put it intelligently as well. I'm glad you shared your view with me. Indeed, we'd have to wait and let the coming events unleash, I mean if the writers dun mess up already. Approve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FunLuvingGirl.

.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Nimisha's case is totaly diff. frm Renuka...i guess Renu got married till 19 or 20...but Nimi vl b married @ 17...datz quite young...nd itz nt allowed by da law...! 17 reli sounds wierd...as m goin 2 b 17 till sept...lolx...17 is nt an age 2 gt married...
thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Jedi of CC

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Love_Anant

Nimisha's case is totaly diff. frm Renuka...i guess Renu got married till 19 or 20...but Nimi vl b married @ 17...datz quite young...nd itz nt allowed by da law...! 17 reli sounds wierd...as m goin 2 b 17 till sept...lolx...17 is nt an age 2 gt married...

They are not marrying Nimisha so soon, Juhi. When she marries, her family says she'd be eighteen. Sigh, that ain't good either. Anant's father is a politician, how's he supposed to violate the law, though? TongueWacko
LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Kanky-

Yep. Okay the 'ehsaas' - I am hopeless at myself and I dun think I like sweet either, it just gets the diabetic-sweet sometimes, I like it when they keep it real. I liked the scene cause it was real in a way, um, so you get the drift, right? 

Thanks for participating! Approve

Kanky - understand where you are coming from ... I am not sure I care for any of the diabetic sweet types either Sleepy ... keeping it simple, grounded and as close to reality as possible is nice.

You are welcome. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thegameison

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index