Navya
Navya

Navya and Renuka - Endeavors

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Jedi of CC

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Let me be honest and let you'll know, Navya's most likely to be a prodigal waste of a show in its making. However, uh - it is quite a thought-provoking labyrinth sometimes, like it was for me tonight. Stern Smile

Renuka was married really young, and if it were in Dadi's hands, she would started questing for young men for Navya as well. Makes me wonder, why and how was this institution framed, like how is marriage supremely and ultimately considered the only reason behind a lady's design? 

Renuka's got it written allover her face and her agitated behavior makes it evident that she had many an endeavors, she'd wished to glide heights but what she's gotten is a distinctive case, much to her dismay. Her latent self, exceedingly that of any twenty-three year old young lady is burning to ashes. She's losing herself, which is why she is projected like that. One thing, post-conceiving ladies are unreasonable and it is indeed real how a lady makes orderly 'arrangements' and is jittery, given her husband and party are coming over to 'her' place for dinner. Otherwise, her endeavors have been crushed and crucified, and the little that she now expects out of her husband is going to bounce back and poke her only. She helped Navya get to Anant, because she is the elder and wiser sister and that she has that string of regret regulating through her, that maybe she could have had a life like Navya too, just a little longer, if that's who she was going to emerge as, ultimately. 

Navya, aw. She's cute, I'd say now. The idea of warmth and support in a handsome young man's abode is one thought that tends to enamor majority of young ladies. And this endearing idea soared heights tonight for Navya. She never let it out, but it was indigenous, Anant merely helped her cross the road but kind of, he gave rise and light, sheer sunshine to her latent endeavors of love and togetherness, and basically all that shit. We're a massive all-girls crowd over here, so I am certain instead of just drooling over the Anant guy, you'll must have been able to relate with Navya, she was well, hopeful in a weird way, something she's yet to comprehend out of her changed living and strange moods and unsound actions. 

Dead endeavors or freshly-jerked-to-life endeavors, a woman's life has got a bundle of them all and these actresses are pretty good, which is why it's pleasurable to be exposed to their hurt, regret, dreams and aspirations. And of course, their respective endeavors. 

Am done and I am in fairly a decent mood tonight, so bang on! Thank you, drop in your views! Approve

-Kankshita

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

FSM-93rituloveskmhmadhu_sridhar.FunLuvingGirl.LadyMcbethpluviophile..Juhi.piya2025

neetusidhu Goldie
neetusidhu
neetusidhu

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
wow that was intense to say the least...but i completely agree...I can understand where Renuka's character is coming from, she got married and pregnant at such a young age...a age where individuals are just getting to know themselves and are trying to find there own in the world...and for such a big committment to be forced on to them is something that is too much to be bargained for...i feel for all the young ladies out there that have these circumstances in there life. I agree with your point that out of her own misery she understands and therefore is more than likely to help Navya out...totally loved everything you said and whole heartedly agree...would love to hear what other feel about this...a

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thegameison

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Jedi of CC

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neetusidhu

wow that was intense to say the least...but i completely agree...I can understand where Renuka's character is coming from, she got married and pregnant at such a young age...a age where individuals are just getting to know themselves and are trying to find there own in the world...and for such a big committment to be forced on to them is something that is too much to be bargained for...i feel for all the young ladies out there that have these circumstances in there life. I agree with your point that out of her own misery she understands and therefore is more than likely to help Navya out...totally loved everything you said and whole heartedly agree...would love to hear what other feel about this...a

Thank you very much, I am elated, I did make sense, after all. GeekApprove Well, at present, Renuka's perturbed and that is because of the lack of attention she receives from her husband, again - very lethal yet ordinary. 
thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Jedi of CC

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Earth to the forum, yaiks?! Geek
*~sneha~* IF-Sizzlerz
*~sneha~*
*~sneha~*

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
"Makes me wonder, why and how was this institution framed, like how is marriage supremely and ultimately considered the only reason behind a lady's design? "
I have always wondered as well.I mean,its not like we CAN'T do anything other than get married ,give birth and eventually take care of children and cook.We've proven it time and again that we can excel in whichever field we choose.I think daadi definitely must've forced renuka and navya's parents to get her married young to avoid her from going ASTRAY or falling in love. 

Her behaviour is mostly post pregnancy symptoms...because the previous time that they'd showed her,she was happy!Maybe she felt a tad bit neglected because nobody showed up at the hospital from her sasural? She did seem upset when her husband (gowtham ,is it? ) said he wouldn't be able to come there..and she said she could've really used his help and how much can she depend on her parents.Maybe she just wanted everything to be perfect when they came.

And ofcourse she's bound to help navya...she wants her to experience all that she couldn't because of getting married young.She does seem to love her husband...but you can't blame her for wondering what life would've been like if she had gotten a chance to maybe LIVE a little? Maybe she wants to see all that through navya Smile

Navya!She was definitely cute.She was excited,happy,anxious and surprised..all at the same time.Who wouldn't be?Its not that he helped her crossed the road,or took charge..its because he was ready to just about ANYTHING to get her there..and be with her..even if it was for sometime.That was just adorable. Couldn't get my eyes off the screen!Day Dreaming
ekdoteenchar IF-Rockerz
ekdoteenchar
ekdoteenchar

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Navya is still portrayed as a nineteen year old, if Renuka got a rishta during that time at least it makes more sense than Nimisha Confused I think 19 is a bit too young to get married BUT nimisha is shown as 17 Shocked

Ok 17 and 19 might not differ that much, but 19 getting a rishta by 19 and then getting married by 20 isnt that shockingly weird or bad. I dont like the fact that nimisha, whos still like a kid is getting a rishta and treated like that..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zayra_love

*~sneha~* IF-Sizzlerz
*~sneha~*
*~sneha~*

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Isn't it NOT legal to marry at 17?You arent even a major! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FSM-93thegameison

rituloveskmh Senior Member
rituloveskmh
rituloveskmh

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Hey K,
Beautifully written.
And for a change, I am agreeing to your views tonight!:)
Wat Navya told Renuka is still a mystery, but I am hoping that Renuka knows the "whole" truth!
And if she does know the whole truth, then it was very awesome of her to send Navya away!
Though technically, I wonder how much time it takes for someone to go grab a diaper from a store in India...does it really take the entire time of Navya attending the engagement and also handling the thali with all peace and no anxiety of returning back!?
Anyways, overall, I am seeing who shall be on team anaya and who shall not be ...in the coming future and Renuka surely is going to "be there" for her lil sis just coz she cud not live that life!Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FSM-93zayra_lovemadhu_sridhar.FunLuvingGirl.*~sneha~*

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index