Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Sid-Piya relation...adorable (Page 6)

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darklord_Rehan

Agree with Abanti. Piya was not at all at fault. She never had a family in her life prior to this day; isn't it natural that she would give more importance to her newfound relations than her boyfriend! As far as hiding secrets is concerned, we all know who hides secrets from whom. Abhay has never been clear about why he detests Siddharth, and as far as I understand, Piya is not among those girls who would like to be taken for granted. She knows the difference between trusting Abhay and having blind faith in him.

@Hema - Please don't take this as sarcasm or mockery, but Abanti is right. You are a bit over-sensitive about this fictional couple. I have noticed this quite a few times earlier and even today in this very topic, you wrote something like its equivalent to consuming poison for you if anyone doubts your love for AbhIya. I think you are too deeply immersed in this fictional show.
Well hema love for abhlya is there and she knew it .If she is over senstive then it is for her ..who are we touch her beautiful dream.  Her post was not mockery on any post but her own feeling about the character she feels  . one agree or no ..it up to each members in IF  .

@TM post was agressive ...it is fine to put her POV in more calm way . I will have to says this i happen to read her post first and then hema . This will def hurt someone sentiment

Edited by abhaylove - 04 May 2011 at 11:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger---sunshine--

sab2778 IF-Dazzler
sab2778
sab2778

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
sid is such a charming fellow

every1 wants his companyDay DreamingDay Dreaming
luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvarti

Agree with Abanti. Piya was not at all at fault. She never had a family in her life prior to this day; isn't it natural that she would give more importance to her newfound relations than her boyfriend! As far as hiding secrets is concerned, we all know who hides secrets from whom. Abhay has never been clear about why he detests Siddharth, and as far as I understand, Piya is not among those girls who would like to be taken for granted. She knows the difference between trusting Abhay and having blind faith in him.

@Hema - Please don't take this as sarcasm or mockery, but Abanti is right. You are a bit over-sensitive about this fictional couple. I have noticed this quite a few times earlier and even today in this very topic, you wrote something like its equivalent to consuming poison for you if anyone doubts your love for AbhIya. I think you are too deeply immersed in this fictional show.

thank u sooo much rehan for such a BANG ON ans

cudnt hv said it better myself

seriously man seriously after so much u r trying to say bang on. plz try to reply me also... coz of u hema di went through so emotional things but i knw u dont care. And dis reply shows this.

@Rehan- see i have nothing against u but one shud(luvarti) try not to hurt anybody and respect emotions and so what if some1 gets deeply involved in any character. And it ws sarcasm by calling hypocrites and blah blah if u see d post... so what is dat???  sorry if i offended u

Edited by sanjna4 - 04 May 2011 at 1:38pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko-rupa-OriginalsFan..Armaania...Jane..

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

hema -dont be so sensitive yaar 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhina_roks

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index