Originally posted by luvarti

hehehe people r doubting on piyas luv for abhay ust coz she didnt

look at the forum people

they r even going to the extent of doubting piyas luv for abhay

just based on one epi

the same people who was going all ga ga yterday

what two faced hypocrits

changing sides at the drop of a hat

You have your personal POV.. thats ok !!

But you can't pass offensive/taunting comments on members and their pov. This can lead to fights or someone can be hurt by your words Stern Smile

Refrain from 'personal attacking' members

Edited by SnowWhite1618 - 03 May 2011 at 1:09pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa---sunshine--Swetha-Sai

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Hello miss Luvarti..I am extremely sad that you have made a mockery of my POV..and started a topic to tell that I have doubts on Piya's loev for ABhay..IT IS VERY HUTING BECAUSE I WILL be THE LAST PERSON ON THIS EARTH..to do that..you have not understood my POV..and if you dont agree no probs..BUT DONT YOU DARE ..DOUBT MY LOYALTY & LOVE FOR ABHIYA..and what ever ga ag I go over them is my Business..NONE OF YOURS..and I have never come to your thread & ..sarcastically written anything nor I have contradicted your POV..so you have no right to do so with me..AND ..THANK YOU..for hurting me..I apoligise if I have hutr yours..& here on I STOP writing any post if anyoen is doubting my love for ABHIYA because ..it is like consumingPOISON for me..GOD BLESS..PLEASE DONT FIGHT..over here ..I dont want our forum to be divided..I QUIT..!! And  I delete the topic..RIGHT AWAY..!!

Please don't do it Hema.You haven't bashed anyone in your post.Everyone here knows how much you love Abhiya.If some people cannot respect your POV ,its their problem not yours.

Edited by Kritz08 - 03 May 2011 at 1:15pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa-Ms.Goody--sunshine--.Jane..Swetha-Sai

Ms.Goody IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Goody
Ms.Goody

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged

Hello miss Luvarti..I am extremely sad that you have made a mockery of my POV..and started a topic to tell that I have doubts on Piya's loev for ABhay..IT IS VERY HUTING BECAUSE I WILL be THE LAST PERSON ON THIS EARTH..to do that..you have not understood my POV..and if you dont agree no probs..BUT DONT YOU DARE ..DOUBT MY LOYALTY & LOVE FOR ABHIYA..and what ever ga ag I go over them is my Business..NONE OF YOURS..and I have never come to your thread & ..sarcastically written anything nor I have contradicted your POV..so you have no right to do so with me..AND ..THANK YOU..for hurting me..I apoligise if I have hutr yours..& here on I STOP writing any post if anyoen is doubting my love for ABHIYA because ..it is like consumingPOISON for me..GOD BLESS..PLEASE DONT FIGHT..over here ..I dont want our forum to be divided..I QUIT..!! And  I delete the topic..RIGHT AWAY..!!

No Hema, u cant quit coz of just 1 persons pov Ouch 
We (Abhiyans) need u and ur Abhiya analysis and We know how much u love Abhiya.. no doubt in that !!! Smile

Edited by SnowWhite1618 - 03 May 2011 at 1:23pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--Swetha-Sai

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
@hema di: come back
dont pay attention to anybody

@tm: we respect dat u hav diff POV bt u need to put check on ur words and need to check dat u r not hurting anyone

if we respect ur POV, u need to respect ours also

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.GoodySwetha-Sai

Rumi007 IF-Sizzlerz
Rumi007
Rumi007

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Everyone has their own POV and we have to respect other POVs too. Two different people will think different ways and thats the reality. And we have to respect that.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MeekoMs.GoodySwetha-Sai

Rumi007 IF-Sizzlerz
Rumi007
Rumi007

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

Hemaaa Big smile  Please don't do this yaar...we all know about your posts very well...no need to do this hearing others words...you are one of the most wonderful member here and everyone knows it.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Swetha-Sai

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MeekoRumi007Ms.Goody..Armaania..--sunshine--Swetha-Sai

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Hey,
luvarti you hold a very strong point in this thread, and I wont say whatever you told about Piya is wrong.
But Accuracy of opinion comes with the way you represent and not the content.
I am sorry, no law allows you to mock someone, make a thread just proving how wrong their PoV is.

Opinions are like wrist-watches where everyone thinks their time is accurate.
If you feel your opinion is right that doesn't give you right to tell other opinion is wrong, because they are also humans like you :)
And no law gives you right to call someone 'hypocrite' just because their opinion differs to yours.

And how will not they demand Abhiya when there is less Abhiya shown in the episode?
See I am not AbhiYa fan, but their demanding is TOTALLY fine to me.Abhiya is pillar of Pkyek, if they aren't there, how can the show run also?

Before posting, please be little kinder.
Sorry if it offended you.

@Hema : Okay, do you know that you make the most amazing posts of AbhIya here?
I know it hurts when people say like that since you are die hard AbhIya fan.
But remember you only said me, don't leave forum for few people.
Exactly, now you adviced me, you should also approve on it.
You are not leaving forum or else?AngryAngry

@Sana : Thanks detective for notification.Embarrassed

Edited by Princezz22 - 03 May 2011 at 2:22pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehanism-rupa-Meeko-Doppelganger-Rumi007--sunshine--OriginalsFanEvIlNeSs_RoCkZSwetha-Sai

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index