Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Darklord_Rehan

Agree with Abanti. Piya was not at all at fault. She never had a family in her life prior to this day; isn't it natural that she would give more importance to her newfound relations than her boyfriend! As far as hiding secrets is concerned, we all know who hides secrets from whom. Abhay has never been clear about why he detests Siddharth, and as far as I understand, Piya is not among those girls who would like to be taken for granted. She knows the difference between trusting Abhay and having blind faith in him.

@Hema - Please don't take this as sarcasm or mockery, but Abanti is right. You are a bit over-sensitive about this fictional couple. I have noticed this quite a few times earlier and even today in this very topic, you wrote something like its equivalent to consuming poison for you if anyone doubts your love for AbhIya. I think you are too deeply immersed in this fictional show.

Well hema love for abhlya is there and she knew it .If she is over senstive then it is for her ..who are we touch her beautiful dream.  Her post was not mockery on any post but her own feeling about the character she feels  . one agree or no ..it up to each members in IF  .

@TM post was agressive ...it is fine to put her POV in more calm way . I will have to says this i happen to read her post first and then hema . This will def hurt someone sentiment

Edited by abhaylove - 12 years ago
sab2778 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sid is such a charming fellow

every1 wants his company😍😍

Agree with Abanti. Piya was not at all at fault. She never had a family in her life prior to this day; isn't it natural that she would give more importance to her newfound relations than her boyfriend! As far as hiding secrets is concerned, we all know who hides secrets from whom. Abhay has never been clear about why he detests Siddharth, and as far as I understand, Piya is not among those girls who would like to be taken for granted. She knows the difference between trusting Abhay and having blind faith in him.

@Hema - Please don't take this as sarcasm or mockery, but Abanti is right. You are a bit over-sensitive about this fictional couple. I have noticed this quite a few times earlier and even today in this very topic, you wrote something like its equivalent to consuming poison for you if anyone doubts your love for AbhIya. I think you are too deeply immersed in this fictional show.

thank u sooo much rehan for such a BANG ON ans

cudnt hv said it better myself

--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvarti

thank u sooo much rehan for such a BANG ON ans

cudnt hv said it better myself

seriously man seriously after so much u r trying to say bang on. plz try to reply me also... coz of u hema di went through so emotional things but i knw u dont care. And dis reply shows this.

@Rehan- see i have nothing against u but one shud(luvarti) try not to hurt anybody and respect emotions and so what if some1 gets deeply involved in any character. And it ws sarcasm by calling hypocrites and blah blah if u see d post... so what is dat???  sorry if i offended u

Edited by sanjna4 - 12 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Darklord_Rehan

hema -dont be so sensitive yaar