Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I never said anything wrong to Piya. If u see my replies did I say that I doubt piya. No way. I respect all people's pov. Respect ur povs as well as respect others. I dont have the right to say other people's pov are wrong just because I am not agree with them. May be  which is wrong in my eyes is right in other's eyes. Piya is cv's creation. And cvs can do anything with her. In future they can show her believing that sid is being cheated. All things are in cv's hand how they play with the char. And one more thing before blaming me just read carefully my replies. Things can be said in nicer way. U cant put ur povs in nicer way without hurting others sentiments.

Originally posted by: sanchitaroy

I never said anything wrong to Piya. If u see my replies did I say that I doubt piya. No way. I respect all people's pov. Respect ur povs as well as respect others. I dont have the right to say other people's pov are wrong just because I am not agree with them. May be  which is wrong in my eyes is right in other's eyes. Piya is cv's creation. And cvs can do anything with her. In future they can show her believing that sid is being cheated. All things are in cv's hand how they play with the char. And one more thing before blaming me just read carefully my replies. Things can be said in nicer way. U cant put ur povs in nicer way without hurting others sentiments.

]

why the hell on earth do u think i m pointing only at u

u r not the only fan here

read the replies of most abhiya fans today

u will know abt what replies i m tking abt

this post in not pointing at any1 specifically

but to all forum members in gen who created a havoc over a simple sweet epi of todays

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvarti

really...if this is "harsh"...then what abt other posts in the forum today bashing the characters and writers left ryt centre just coz piya didnt go win abhays car

what adjective do u hv for their aggressive post if my one is

"harsh"

Luvrati ..i found it aggressive ...ahh shouldn't used harsh . 😊
But you can still put your pov little calmer way ...i felt as if you are replying to some other post /comments ...Hmmm . I have read many of your post which u highlight in nice way ..and that is why i said .

Edited by abhaylove - 12 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hello miss Luvarti..I am extremely sad that you have made a mockery of my POV..and started a topic to tell that I have doubts on Piya's loev for ABhay..IT IS VERY HUTING BECAUSE I WILL be THE LAST PERSON ON THIS EARTH..to do that..you have not understood my POV..and if you dont agree no probs..BUT DONT YOU DARE ..DOUBT MY LOYALTY & LOVE FOR ABHIYA..and what ever ga ag I go over them is my Business..NONE OF YOURS..and I have never come to your thread & ..sarcastically written anything nor I have contradicted your POV..so you have no right to do so with me..AND ..THANK YOU..for hurting me..I apoligise if I have hutr yours..& here on I STOP writing any post if anyoen is doubting my love for ABHIYA because ..it is like consumingPOISON for me..GOD BLESS..PLEASE DONT FIGHT..over here ..I dont want our forum to be divided..I QUIT..!! And  I delete the topic..RIGHT AWAY..!!
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

normal teenagers gal get most excited when their sissy gets married and luvs to go out with their jijus planning surprises

25+ gals dont get so much excited over their sis marriage the way teenager gals get

they go to any extent  and if the jiju is as charming as sid

normal teenager gals adore him to death

and thats exactly what piya the NORMAL teenager gal is doing

and coming to why piya is trying to unite sid with his family

i hv ans u that in my original big post above

I read it but keeping ur boyfriend in dark abt ur doing things tht normal teenager girls don't do even if their boyfriend doesn't like the guy still they share everything with the boyfriend doesn't make him feel left out!!
sumana-13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Hello miss Luvarti..I am extremely sad that you have made a mockery of my POV..and started a topic to tell that I have doubts on Piya's loev for ABhay..IT IS VERY HUTING BECAUSE I WILL be THE LAST PERSON ON THIS EARTH..to do that..you have not understood my POV..and if you dont agree no probs..BUT DONT YOU DARE ..DOUBT MY LOYALTY & LOVE FOR ABHIYA..and what ever ga ag I go over them is my Business..NONE OF YOURS..and I have never come to your thread & ..sarcastically written anything nor I have contradicted your POV..so you have no right to do so with me..AND ..THANK YOU..for hurting me..I apoligise if I have hutr yours..& here on I STOP writing any post if anyoen is doubting my love for ABHIYA because ..it is like consumingPOISON for me..GOD BLESS..PLEASE DONT FIGHT..over here ..I dont want our forum to be divided..I QUIT..!! And  I delete the topic..RIGHT AWAY..!!

HEMA !!!! DON"T DO THAT PL ...
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Omg, Hema! Please! Don't delete your topic just because people can't respect your PoV! That's their problem not yours! You have every right to put it across and don't worry. We all know you love AbhIya. Please, don't delete your topic! 

@TM: Since I've finally entered your topic let me say that I agree to quite an extent with it, strictly the points not the way you put it across, though. There was no need to mock people who have a different perspective! Their opinion needs to be respected as well! 
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Please hema this is not done ...no one doubt on your love for abhlya ...  and u should tell what u feel about it . Every member here write comments /topic as what is there POV . We just respect and move on .

@TM : I read your post and then hema . I was not wrong then ...i did felt that it was short of reply to some topic/comments . You have pov and so hema . who ever feel then go to the respective topic and comment

Originally posted by: vivluv

I read it but keeping ur boyfriend in dark abt ur doing things tht normal teenager girls don't do even if their boyfriend doesn't like the guy still they share everything with the boyfriend doesn't make him feel left out!!

@RED...who is keeping whom in the dark...piya never  hides anything from abhay...inspite of knowing abhay doesnt like sid...she tells  each nd every  thing abt sid to abhay...its abhay who is keeping her in the dark...and still people r thinkng piya to b the culprit

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@RED...who is keeping whom in the dark...piya never  hides anything from abhay...inspite of knowing abhay doesnt like sid...she tells  each nd every  thing abt sid to abhay...its abhay who is keeping her in the dark...and still people r thinkng piya to b the culprit

Well if abhay tells her truth then the next moment she is dead by sid as she can't hide her emotions so abhay is justified here, n yes pia should have explained abhay something when he got angry with her but everytime she just fights with him, a man who saved her everytime from death how can she not trust him?? Nyways ur POV won't change so plz don't comment on this post as I am not interested in replying u back😊