when will u update dr???
Tonight positively.
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by prernasinghking

I hope piyali will return back to abhay ...nice update please continue
Thanks for reading.
Originally posted by moonlitnisha

<font color="#006633"><font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">Hey Awesome update you know i have just started reading your ff and its awesome I can't fine words to describe it...u r an excellent writter keep up the good work and Continue soon...</font></font>
Thanks a lot Nisha.
when u are updating, eagerly waiting for pia's reaction after knowing abhay's condition
I LOVE READING ABHIYA FF...EAGERLY WAITING FR THE NEXT UPDATE...YOUR UPDATES ARE SIMPLY AWESOME!!! GOOD LUCK👍🏼
Originally posted by I-love-Roses

Tonight positively.
i will be waiting...
Return. Pia gazed at Naina as she went on screaming angrily at her. "Naina try to understand my situation! I still can't get over his monstrous form which I witnessed",she pleaded. "How can you be so selfish Pia? You're hating him just because he isn't human", Jeremy said. "Don't you get it Pia? He's dying... If you don't love him fine get away but please bring his normal self back. I should have understood that your love was just an infatuation a not so true love but a selfish one. Bro loved you more than anyone can ask for. He saved your life so many times. Now I guess you only clinged to him falsely 'cause of fleshly desires. Selfish desires",Naina shouted. Pia slid down the wall covering her ears. "I'm sorry I'm sorry. The truth is that I couldn't bear the fact that Abhay could be a vampire in reality. I was unsure of our love, of my life. I didn't trust him. I acted selfishly. I didn't have the courage to love a vampire. I wanted to start everything fresh. I failed to trust him",she cried sniffling. Naina threw up her hands and exclaimed,"Unbelievable!" Jeremy knelt down beside Pia holding her shoulders. "Pia? Do you love him truly?",he asked. "She doesn't Jerry, she doesn't. Bro was a fool to fall for this heartless",Naina cried hysterically. "Calm down honey, let me talk to her",he said. He again asked Pia,"Do you love him Pia?" Pia nodded amongst tears. "Then I have only One request. Don't shatter him. He's already a broken soul. And now he's crushed because of your hatred. Don't hurt him Pia, you'll never find someone who'll love you more than him. And what he feels for you is quite greater than just love. It's unexplainable. He worships you. Please give him a chance, come back to him",he pleaded. "Where is he?",she asked. "Starving in a dark isolated cave. He's nearly dying",he whispered. Pia sat still showing no movement. Jeremy guessed her answer and got up. He held Naina's waist and walked out gloomily. Pia felt guilt choking her. She saw Jeremy walking out with Naina. She could sit there no more. She got up and ran to them. Holding Jeremy's left hand she spoke, her voice shaking,"Wait! Take me to him". Jeremy smiled and hugged her partly with one arm.   As Sameer conversed on the phone, Arjun waited grimly. At the end of the call, Sam smashed down the phone. "He's dead",he muttered. "I shouldn't have allowed him to face that vampire alone. He's an ancient vampire and he was a comparitively younger werewolf. That girl is alive?",he asked. "Maybe. What should we do now? We lost our hopes of a magical wolf breed",Sam asked. "I don't know what to do but one thing's for sure. I will take revenge on the Raichands",Arjun growled. At the cave, Jeremy rolled out a large chunk of rock from the entrance. As Pia walked in nervously, they stayed at the entrance. It was absolute dark inside, with a scary movie type atmosphere. Pia somehow made her way to the heart of the cave. She had a burning piece of wood in her hand which Jeremy provided her. As the dim light from the flames flickered, Pia saw him lying still on the base of the dirty old cave. Her heart lurched at his condition. She placed the fire at a suitable place and bent down feeling Abhay's body. "Abhay? Abhay can you hear me?",she whispered. Abhay weakly mumbled,"Pia you hate me". "No no I don't hate you! I love you, I really do",she said. She gently pulled him up to make his back rest against the wall of the cave. "Expose your fangs",she whispered. "No you'll run away",he answered weakly. "Abhay, please expose your fangs",she requested. She opened a few buttons of her pink shirt and remove the cloth from her neck. She pulled her hair to the other side and drew his mouth close. She sat on his lap resting herself on his chest. She forcefully hung him down and winced in pain as his long canines dug into her veins sucking out blood slowly. She sat quietly untill the world appered like a blur. She fainted slowly and Abhay came to his senses properly.He immediately withdrew his teeth from her neck and kissed her wound.The neck healed slowly 'cause he was still weak.He came out holding an unconscious Pia in his arms.Naina and Jeremy were so relieved to have him back.They travelled back to their mansion.Abhay took Pia upstairs but not to his room.Instead he took her to Naina's bubbly pink room just beside his own.Naina didn't question him at all.He carefully placed her on the blue bedsheet and watched her sleep.After a while, he went and freshened up quickly.He came in to Naina's room and locked the door.He took a paper from her notepad and started writing. Pia, I'm grateful that you saved my life.Sorry for being a headache.But today I'm setting you free.I understood when you left me that night and later at dad's office.I forced myself on you.I loved you.I became physically intimate with you before your permission. But I guess you never loved me. I'm sorry for everything I did. I won't repeat what I did.
Originally posted by prerna26

I LOVE READING ABHIYA FF...EAGERLY WAITING FR THE NEXT UPDATE...YOUR UPDATES ARE SIMPLY AWESOME!!! GOOD LUCK👍🏼
Thanks.
Wow, very emotional and touching update! I'm glad Piya finally got over Abhay's truth and out of love for Abhay, she saved him by giving Abhay her blood for him to recover! However, Abhay's letter to Piya just left me so emotional and sad! 😭 Poor Abhay! I know it was sort of wrong to not tell Piya his truth about being a vampire but he also never "forced" himself on Piya (as he wrote in the letter)! I really hope Piya and Abhay get back together soon! Eagerly waiting for the next update! Continue soon 😊
Originally posted by Deepi20

<font color="#3333cc">Wow, very emotional and touching update! I'm glad Piya finally got over Abhay's truth and out of love for Abhay, she saved him by giving Abhay her blood for him to recover! However, Abhay's letter to Piya just left me so emotional and sad!😭 Poor Abhay! I know it was sort of wrong to not tell Piya his truth about being a vampire but he also never "forced" himself on Piya (as he wrote in the letter)! I really hope Piya and Abhay get back together soon! Eagerly waiting for the next update! Continue soon 😊
</font>
Thanks! Abhay knows that Pia saved him but maybe her love isn't true. That letter only stated his hurt condition and next he's gonna behave totally different with Pia as if he barely knows her.