Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Abhiya FF: Entwined Bk-1 .Ended. (Page 98)

I-love-Roses IF-Dazzler
I-love-Roses
I-love-Roses

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashika27.1997

aww...so romantic
eagerly waiting for the next udate
thnx for the pm
Thank you!

RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
hei shalini..
congrats..this thread crossed 100 pages..
post the next part soon..
I-love-Roses IF-Dazzler
I-love-Roses
I-love-Roses

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gals_11

amazing update yaar.. abhiya were...awww so lovely... loved it... continue soon... thanx for d pm..lol.
Thanks!
I-love-Roses IF-Dazzler
I-love-Roses
I-love-Roses

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RB81

hei shalini..
congrats..this thread crossed 100 pages..
post the next part soon..

i'm posting in 2 minutes

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RB81

I-love-Roses IF-Dazzler
I-love-Roses
I-love-Roses

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Seduced. In the morning, Pia woke up and found Abhay holding her tight. She smiled and kissed his cheek at which he woke up. "Good morning honey",he said. "Morning!",she said. After an hour they went out with their guide. They were taken to a gorgeous beautifully carved Jain Temple. They were at awe at the marvelous designs. Then they visited several other places like a Brahmakumari place which maintained many exotic flowers from abroad. They visited the Toad Rock which was huge rock of hill type in the shape of a toad. While going up they saw the huge door to a fort. The whole town could be seen from the Toad Rock. Even the Nakki Lake could be seen clearly. Abhay indicated the lake and squeezed her hand. She blushed at him remembering last night's incident. In the evening, they went back early. Most of Mt. Abu had been visited. Abhay asked Pia to rest for a while after which they'll spend the evening shopping. He sat at his laptop preparing for the business meeting. Pia went in to the washroom and enjoyed a bath in the warm refreshing water. She came out quietly and took out a gorgeous red saree out of the wadrobe. Abhay heard her come out but remained busy in making necessary charts. She wore the blouse which had a wide neck cut and laces tied at the back. Then she wore the saree in a seductive manner. "Lets see how you resist me today",she said in her mind. Abhay wasn't connected to her mind then. She left her hair open and applied make up. Atlast as a final touch, she applied a light red lipgloss on her lips and went and tapped on his shoulder. Abhay turned back and instantly got up in awe. "You you look beautiful",he said. "Thank you! Now let's go out for shopping",she said. "Just wait for five minutes",he said. He quickly changed into a black suit with a red necktie. The happy love birds left the place soon. They visited all the roadside little shops and bought a lot of beautifully carved things like jewellery, picture frames, Rajasthani paintings, wooden pens and penstands, bracelets, bangles etc etc. He even bought a beautiful salwar suit for her which had small round glass pieces and other small glimmering things on the blue cloth. The dupatta was a white one with small tiny bells which tinkled along. Though salwar wasn't Pia's type of dress but she accepted with huge gratitude. They went to Chacha Museum which sold many beautiful unique jewellery. The entrance had two big lions of some metal maybe. They looked real. At about 10 at night, they returned with many small and big packets. Abhay had also bought a ruby set for Naina. As they entered the bedroom, Abhay held her hand. She turned back and took away her hand. "I'm tired now. So nothing before I sleep",she said. "Pia this is not fair. You look so irrestible in this red saree and you expect me to sleep quietly?",he said. "But...",she started but Abhay gently attached her to the wall pressing himself against her. Pia closed her pretty eyes and said,"Abhay", rather weakly. He buried his face in her neck and she twisted it feeling ticklish. He clenched her waist and kissed her neck softly. She lowered her hands from his neck and removed his necktie, unbuttoning his coat. Then she unbuttoned his shirt slowly and nervously while he kissed her sweetly. As she threw herself on him kissing and teasing him, he unfolded her saree turn by turn. Then he lifted her in a bridal style and placed her on the bed switching the night lamp off. A beautiful song was floating in the air. Kahin to kahin to, Hogi woh duniya jahan tu mere saath hai. Jahaa main jahaa tu, Aur jaha bas tere mere jasbaat hai. Hogi jaha subah teri palko ke kirno mein. Lori jahaa chaand ki sune teri bahon mein.Jaane na kaha wo duniya hai, jaane na wo hai bhi ya nahi. Jahaa meri zindagi mujhse itni khafa nahi.Saasein kho gayi hai tere bahon mein.Mai kho gayi hu jaane kiski bahon mein.Manzil o se rahein dhundti chali.Kho gayi hai manzil kahi raho mein.Kahin to kahin to hai nasha teri meri har mulakato mein.Hotho se hotho ko chum te aur rehte hai hu har bat pe.Kehti hai fiza jahaan, teri zameen asmaan. Jahaan hai tu meri haseen. Meri khushi, meri jaa...Jaane na kaha wo duniya hai jaane na woh hai bhi yaa nehi. Jahan meri zindagi mujhse itni khafa nehi.He slowly and calmly made love to her controlling his animalistic desires.After some time Pia was lying on his bare chest secured in his arms as he smoothly stroked her bare shoulder and back.Both were lost in each others eyes.Pia gently touched his chest trying to feel his heartbeat.Abhay got afraid and kissed her to distract her.She happily hugged him tight."You'll marry me?",she asked innocently."Ofcourse yes",he said and threw her back on bed smooching her lips.He was moved about swiftly on her delicate bare body touching and teasing her out of genuine love.Both were lost in deep passion without knowing that troubled times were soon going to hit their bubble like happy love.

Edited by I-love-Roses - 31 July 2011 at 1:47pm

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

cool.divyaash12CleviveDsouzaAriansrashika27.1997sweta-monySoulmate27pallavisarkarvampireking...Nidhi...shivanirajputDeepi20hema_rawatvijayata123prerna26Cute_GalMRS.SSO-Sonia-RB81-Antu-_-Aslan-aamirkhanfanheena_mehtates_v1--Siva--SheDevilAkshi0019Selinapiya..tora.tangled.cuteariya---Priya---ilove99mijanur..Bournville..dumas.SmokeySilence.

Pari-Gupta IF-Dazzler
Pari-Gupta
Pari-Gupta

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
res
Yipee I am first yes yes
Awesome wonderful gr8 lovely I guess I am short of words finally Abhiya became one looking forward for next update

Edited by pari_smart - 31 July 2011 at 1:30pm
RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
hei got the update..
*off to read*
*edited*
hei shalini,
a passionate update..
it is hard to resist if someone wears saree like that n in their case both r very much in love..
it must have taken immense control for abhay to take her to shopping without doing anything..
but wat was this??ShockedShockedShocked
abhay lost control n pia succeeded in seducing him..
abhay made love with pia..
did he not think abt telling the truth before doing it..
i dont want her to regret for making love with abhay after knowing his truth..
so more complications r awaited right..
bring it on..
continue soon..

Edited by RB81 - 31 July 2011 at 1:38pm
RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
hei shalini,
a suggestion..could u make that song in different colour..it is like running text..r make it line by line instead of continuous one..

Go to top