Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Abhiya FF: Entwined Bk-1 .Ended. (Page 57)

I-love-Roses IF-Dazzler
I-love-Roses
I-love-Roses

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttu

oh for now Pia is safe and why mt. Abu now. Won't her family come looking for her now as she is not to be seen vansh injured their plans spoiled and all that. Just curious and looks like the romantic set uphasblown her out. But osme where the scar runs deep So waiting to see what you have planned for the love birds in mt. Abu.
bye
Hey kuttu, Saxenas are gonna be damn angry on Vansh and all thats in the next update. Abhay's trying to remove those emotional scars off Pia. Mt. Abu is gonna be fun.

I-love-Roses IF-Dazzler
I-love-Roses
I-love-Roses

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minahil1997

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff00ff">owesom shalini!!!</font>
</div>
<div>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff00ff">the update was owesum and sooo romantic... i loved the way abhay took care of pia , and staying with her making her feel better with the passing moment , helping her escape her shock... i feel real bad fr pia, she is nt worth of wat she got , she is nice with everyone ... some more romantic moments r surely waiting fr abhiya in mt . abu ... i am eagerly waiting fr next update , continue soonBig smile</font>
I knew you would love it Minz! Its what I believe that love can heal every scar. That's my concept which I'm potraying thru Abhay.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minahil1997

I-love-Roses IF-Dazzler
I-love-Roses
I-love-Roses

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gals_11

Woww yaar..dis was so amazing.. Abhiya parts were lovely..totally rocking.. Loved it.. Carry on..thanxx for d pm..lol.
Thanks for compliments Galvina!
I-love-Roses IF-Dazzler
I-love-Roses
I-love-Roses

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Shocked.
Abhay eagerly awaited for her approval. But something else was roaming in her traumatized mind. "Abhay I don't want to hurt to you but am not in my proper self. After that attack I've only faced you. I don't know what I'll do infront of others. Please can we go some other time?",she said reluctantly. "I understand your state Pia. That's why I planned to take you out. I wanted to heal your shocked state. But anyway it's your wish",Abhay said. "I'm sorry that I hurt you",she said. "Your hurting yourself Pia",he said and left the table. He took his laptop and sat on the broad window sill resting himself against a pillow. He got involved in work not bothering to look at Pia. Pia covered the remaining part of the cake and blew the fire off the candles leaving the room in complete darkness. She quietly went and sat beside Abhay resting her head on his arm. "Abhay?",she whispered. "Hmm?",he asked. "What will I do now? Where will I stay? How will I face my family? Should I go back?",she asked,tears rolling down her eyes. Abhay put his laptop on the other side and took her on his lap. She kept her head on his chest fingering his shirt trying to feel his heartbeat. He understood it and interlocked her hand with his. "You're gonna stay with me. Trust me I'm not lying. Your family doesn't love you Pia. They have some own selfish reason for keeping you. If you go back Vansh will surely rape you this time 'cause your whole family loves Vansh but not you",he said stroking her back . "What do you mean that my family keeps me for selfish reasons?",Pia asked. "I'm sorry but Arjun and Raveena aren't your biological parents. Neither is Sameer your own brother.",he said. Pia immediately looked up to him. "How can I trust you? This can't be true!",she said. "Why will I lie to you Pia? You already know how much I love you and why I saved your life so many times. If you don't want to believe me that's your wish but I have never lied to you",he said. Pia buried her face deep into his chestcrying uncontrolably. He tightened his arms around her trying to calm her down. "Raveena Saxena is my mom's cousin. I knew that she doesn't have any other children other than Sam. That's why I went to your school and hostel. I did research on your parents etc. and I found your actual birth certificate where it was clearly mentioned that your parents are the Clives not the Saxenas",he said quietly. Pia was totally shocked. She kept on crying unable to say anything. Outside, the cold winds and the moonless sky made the night even more depressing. Soon Pia fell asleep on his chest. He gently lifted her up and put her on his bed under the shelter of a thick warm blanket. He sat beside her against her pillow carresing her hair while she slept soundly. "I feel so sorry for you my love. I promise that I'll turn every tear of yours into unmatched joy",he whispered and kissed her forehead. In Sagar Haveli, Vansh was having a hard time facing the numerous questions being shot at him by all his elders. Arjun was furious at him. Vansh couldn't have relations with Piyali, neither could he kill her and get her blood and then a vampire took her away. In short they are doomed forever. "Now what will I answer our authorities? They will kill you if they find out that you lost Piyali to a vampire",he shouted. "Uncle trust me I've tried every means to find her back but she's living with six bloody bloodsuckers. And we are just three. I can't bring her back just like that",reasoned Vansh. "Fine we're sparing you now but someday very soon I want her blood",Raveena said.   In the morning, Abhay gently kissed Pia's earlobe and whispered,"Wake up honey". Pia got disturbed and slowly opened her swollen eyes. "We're going college today",he said. "But?"she started. "No questions Pia, we're going that's it",he stated. Pia silently moved her blanket and got up. She had cried so much last night that now she felt exhausted. She couldn't cry anymore. She freshened up and wore a funky yellow top with denim shorts. After applying some light make-up she pulled up her hair to tie a bun. Abhay suddenly came and made her hair fall back. "I like your hair untied",he said. "As you wish",she replied. "Well everyone's waiting for you at the dining room",he whispered in her ears while moving his hands down her arms and clutching her stomach to seduce her. Pia got lost in him as he slowly started kissing her neck right upto her jaws. He gently turned her around and kissed her cheeks softly. He then brought her closer smooching her lips. Pia felt weak and leaned on him. She could barely match with the eagerness with which he was kissing her.Naina came in out of nowhere and Pia quickly tore off herself from his arms and sat on the low stool applying blush on her already red blushing cheeks."Naina!How many times have I told you that knock before you enter",Abhay said angrily."But I'm one stubborn girl, right? Actually Mr.Saxena called Dad".

Edited by I-love-Roses - 04 July 2011 at 1:03pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

aiyeshaash12nanz_2211sweta-monyvikramdeyrashika27.1997pallavisarkarMavi18quarkinsenminahil1997...Nidhi...shivanirajputifrah.Deepi20prerna26Cute_GalRozy77-Sonia-heena_mehtates_v1aamirkhanfanRB81--Siva--cuteariyaSheDevilAkshi0019ilove99mijanur..Bournville..dumas.SmokeySilence.

I-love-Roses IF-Dazzler
I-love-Roses
I-love-Roses

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mijanur

superb update.love abhiya's romantic scene.pleas update soon.thanks for pm.
Thanks a ton!

Edited by I-love-Roses - 02 July 2011 at 1:10pm
I-love-Roses IF-Dazzler
I-love-Roses
I-love-Roses

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aamirkhanfan

awesome update...loved the way abhay was taking care of pia...won't her so called family search for her as they have an ulterior motive...looking forward to their Mt Abu trip, hope pia comes out of this trauma soon
Thanks a lot for liking! Yea Saxenas will get mad at Vansh. Mt. Abu will be both romantic and suspenseful.
I-love-Roses IF-Dazzler
I-love-Roses
I-love-Roses

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari_smart

Awesome Update
Abhiya part was just gr8
Really excited for Abhiya's holiday
Please continue soon
Hey Pari! Am glad that you liked the update.
Cutiee_Ashh Senior Member
Cutiee_Ashh
Cutiee_Ashh

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Ooo lukin forward to the next updatee Wink PM me Smile thanks xx

Go to top