Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Abhiya FF: Entwined Bk-1 .Ended. (Page 45)

I-love-Roses IF-Dazzler
I-love-Roses
I-love-Roses

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari_smart

awesome update
so most of the secrets are revealed
So this was the tragedy you were saying that now Abhay wont leave Piya
waiting for the next part please write soon
Sorry couldn't press the like button as my net is not working properly
Yep this was the tragedy I was talking about. Pia is gonna get the biggest shock of her life and do you think Abhay can leave her like this?

I-love-Roses IF-Dazzler
I-love-Roses
I-love-Roses

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilove99

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#ff0000" size="3">omg!!fabulous...hope abhay comes in time!and pia issafe...god!!so what powers does pia have?and how will offspring help them??and what was that which abhay saw then????????????</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#ff0000" size="3">sorry for being a quizLOL</font>

Pia's blood gives her the power to own the Ring which has the greatest magical powers locked in it. Her blood has some powers in her. I'll reveal that topic later. Saxenas want to have newborns having pia's blood in them so that become the most powerful. Sorry I didn't get your last question about Abhay.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ilove99

I-love-Roses IF-Dazzler
I-love-Roses
I-love-Roses

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutiee_Ashh

wow,,update soon,ndd thanks for da PM Smile
Thanks a lot!
I-love-Roses IF-Dazzler
I-love-Roses
I-love-Roses

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by N_NS

<font color="#9900FF">Nice update Shalini!!! The werewolves are actually evil, huh!! Now how is Abhay going to save her with those windows wound with silver wires???? Gosh, I want to read the next update right now...
Update soon...
Love,
Nidhi :)
</font>

Hey nidhi! Don't worry Pia will escape but with a shock. I'll update soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Nidhi...

I-love-Roses IF-Dazzler
I-love-Roses
I-love-Roses

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttu

Oh so the so called family are really a big gang of villans. And will Abhay come to save his girl in time. The suspense is quite killing so hoping to see an update soon.
Yeah I've already mentioned in earlier updates that Saxenas are evil. I'll update soon.
I-love-Roses IF-Dazzler
I-love-Roses
I-love-Roses

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Tragedy.

Pia felt her body turning numb. Vansh was looking so dangerous. She slowly tried to raise herself when Vansh pushed her back trying to open the laces of her frail white dress. "Sorry babes but you are too hot to resist. And don't worry Sam or uncle and aunty won't say anything 'cause anyway you are marrying me",he said now lowering himself on her. Pia pushed him back and he hit the cupboard. He got angry and now with much more strength forced himself on her delicate body. She struggled with him to keep him at distance but couldn't match with the animal inside him. He locked her completely by force while she held his neck to avoid his face touching her. He went on struggling with her, her dress getting torn here and there when suddenly Pia felt she could resist no more. With immense force she dug her long nails into his neck and scratched his shoulders so hard that immediately blood started coming out. In anger he threw her at the nearby wall and she fell down groaning in pain. Pia knew that now she had to escape or Vansh will either kill her or leave her as good as dead. She quickly raised her bruised body and went to the window while he was still crying out from the pain. But he staggered towards her while she tried to open the silver chains somehow. She cleared the lower part when Vansh grabbed her from behind and pushed her against the wall trying to tear away her dress from her. She somehow managed to lose herself and she slipped down the window. Vansh got extremely frustrated that he couldn't fulfill his evil motives. He jumped down too but couldn't find her.   Pia was lying unconscious on a heap of grasses. Both her arms were bleeding and her dress was almost torn. She got up slowly and found Vansh searching for her at a distance. She tried to run away quietly but eventually his wicked eyes fell on her. She realised this and started running like never before. He followed her throwing things at her to stop her from running. She suddenly remembered her nightmare where someone was chasing her and then someone else took her securely. So was now anyone coming to save her? she thought. Atlast Vansh threw a sharp glass piece at her which got stuck in her flesh just above her spine. She cried out in pain and fell down and he transformed into his wolf form. He stood over her hands trying to crush them and his wild nails were ravaging her flesh tearing away blood and flesh. Abhay came running to the spot. Firstly he was blocked out by silver and then by Vansh himself. He slammed Vansh against a tree breaking his jawbone. Pia was all too weak but she knew that Abhay had come. Vansh tried to fight back but failed and Abhay hit him horribly. Vansh at last accepted defeat and went away with his bruised and bleeding body. Suddenly rain started falling making Pia's wounds hurt even more. Abhay took out the glass piece from her back. She fainted at the extreme loss of blood. Her dress was all torn and Abhay took out his shirt for her. Soon it was raining heavily and he wrapped his arms around her securely trying to hide her from the entire world. He took her to his mansion directly to his room. He placed her traumatised body on his bed and ordered the maid to bring some towels and hot water for her. He then wiped out blood from her entirely bleeding body. She came to her senses and got up shreiking. Abhay held her soothingly and put her back to bed. "Pia don't worry you're absolutely safe now hmm?",he whispered. Pia stared at his face for some minutes and tears dwelled up in her seductive eyes. "Abhay. Abhay Vansh tried to rape me. He tried to kill me Abhay. He destroyed everything",she said crying uncontrollably. Abhay felt very bad for her. The cheerful naughty girl next door was completely traumatised and shocked. He took her in his arms stroking her and saying,"Pia ssshhh don't cry. It's over now. I'm there for you ok?" She went on sobbing harder tightening her arms around his bare body. He pulled the blanket over them and slowly took away his shirt from her bruised body. He kissed her forehead whispering,"Good Night Pia. Fall asleep". She held him tightly as if he was about to leave her. Abhay removed her long hair and softly caressed her bare and bleeding body healing away those ghastly injuries. She was still shaking in fear though the fact of Vansh being a werewolf or Abhay being a vampire was not yet revealed to her. Abhay closed her eyes kissing her frequently. Her soft body lay on him helplessly traumatised as he tried his level best to pacify her. Soon the marks were gone and she fell asleep on his chest. Abhay pulled the blanket further and called Naina and Haseena to his room. He narrated to them how Vansh had nearly killed Pia. Naina felt very sorry for her and asked him to heal her mentally. "She's very shocked mum. Bt I will take care of her",he said stroking her delicate smooth flesh. He knew that now only Love can bring back her to normal.

Edited by I-love-Roses - 28 June 2011 at 12:56pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

ash12A04loverrashika27.1997sweta-monynanz_2211pallavisarkarMavi18mangonaminahil1997...Nidhi...Priya46ifrah.Deepi20prerna26Rozy77-Sonia-Cute_GalRB81heena_mehtates_v1aamirkhanfanadnilover--Siva--cuteariyaAkshi0019ilove99mijanurSheDevil..Bournville..dumas.SmokeySilence.

heena_mehta IF-Rockerz
heena_mehta
heena_mehta

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
last part was very well written shalini loved it!!
i was shocked dat vansh cn even think of doing sumthing like this...disgusting!!
i hope abhay wl reach on time!!
update soon

luv
heena

I-love-Roses IF-Dazzler
I-love-Roses
I-love-Roses

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by heena_mehta

last part was very well written shalini loved it!!
i was shocked dat vansh cn even think of doing sumthing like this...disgusting!!
i hope abhay wl reach on time!!
update soon

luv
heena

I always said that Vansh is just a selfish evil werewolf. Don't worry his intentions won't get fulfilled.

Go to top