Posted: 12 years ago
ohh wow. how romantic abhay. looking forward to more romance in Mount Abu ๐Ÿ˜‰
ilove99 thumbnail
wow!abhay is so romantic!aand mt abu... waiting for next girl awesome 
kuttu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh for now Pia is safe and why mt. Abu now. Won't her family come looking for her now as she is not to be seen vansh injured their plans spoiled and all that. Just curious and looks like the romantic set up has blown her out. But osme where the scar runs deep So waiting to see what you have planned for the love birds in mt. Abu.
bye 
minahil1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
owesom shalini!!!

the update was owesum and sooo romantic... i loved the way abhay took care of pia , and staying with her making her feel better with the passing moment , helping her escape her shock... i feel real bad fr pia, she is nt worth of wat she got , she is nice with everyone ... some more romantic moments r surely waiting fr abhiya in mt . abu ... i am eagerly waiting fr next update , continue soon๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Cute_Gal thumbnail
Woww yaar..dis was so amazing.. Abhiya parts were lovely..totally rocking.. Loved it.. Carry on..thanxx for d pm..lol.
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update...loved the way abhay was taking care of pia...won't her so called family search for her as they have an ulterior motive...looking forward to their Mt Abu trip, hope pia comes out of this trauma soon
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome Update
Abhiya part was just gr8
Really excited for Abhiya's holiday
Please continue soon
superb update.love abhiya's romantic scene.pleas update soon.thanks for pm.
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mangona

hey shalini wil no about abay being vampire and vansh being wolfie

did her so called family miss her

Actually I was so busy in Abhiya romance that I forgot the Saxenas. Hehe don't worry next update has got them.
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: heena_mehta

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif"><font color="#660099">awww dat was indeed a beautiful update...shalini u av done a fabulous job...i luved d way u av described pia's emotions, abhay's care...awesome...looking forward to their mount abu trip...n i reli hope pia wl come out of this trauma soon..n.ofcourse she has to coz abhay is wid her nw...thanx for d pm n lovely update...continue soon๐Ÿ˜Š</font></font>

Hey Heena! Thanks a lot for complimenting though 'am not a terrific writer like you.