Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Abhiya FF: Entwined Bk-1 .Ended. (Page 4)

I-love-Roses IF-Dazzler
I-love-Roses
I-love-Roses

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RB81

hei shalini,
its good that u started another FF..that too in a short period..wish u keep up ur promise..ok dear we wont complain that update is short as long as u update regularly..ok..continue soon..
Ramani i promise i won't dissappoint u

I-love-Roses IF-Dazzler
I-love-Roses
I-love-Roses

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honey_bunch

Lvd d intro..bt y piyali ovr piya ? I'm curious as hell..cntinue sun & do pm me.
Wouldn't you lv it if your belovd calls u by a diffrnt lvly name?
I-love-Roses IF-Dazzler
I-love-Roses
I-love-Roses

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by karantakiar

Hey jus read d nw cncp of ur ff nd i jus luv it.
plz plz add me to ur pm list.
plz send me a budy rqst so dat u can nvr 4get to pm me.
i dunt want to miss even a single part frm ur ff.
so plz plz cnt soon nd do pm me.
luv u
vritika
Vritika i can't send u a buddy request 'cause i dnt kno y bt thru cell it doesn't happen. You send me na
I-love-Roses IF-Dazzler
I-love-Roses
I-love-Roses

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gals_11

Hii Dear.. Nyc Concept. Glad 2 see u back wit a new ff.. U left d earlier 1 incomplete., so u better start dis 1 soon.. & pm me as n when u update.. 'll b waiting..lol.
Yess boss! Shalini at your service
I-love-Roses IF-Dazzler
I-love-Roses
I-love-Roses

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari_smart

Nice intro
Continue soon

Please add me 2 ur PM list
Okies!
I-love-Roses IF-Dazzler
I-love-Roses
I-love-Roses

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ksgstar

all d besttt
Thankx
I-love-Roses IF-Dazzler
I-love-Roses
I-love-Roses

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Update will be in few minutes.
I-love-Roses IF-Dazzler
I-love-Roses
I-love-Roses

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
An Unique Birthday At the Saxena Mansion. Science states that sunrays illuminate the earth after travelling for eight minutes and twenty seconds from the sun itself. Little did the naive and innocent girl lying on her bed wrapped in the softest blanket know that her life had an unique purpose-to illuminate a dark soul. She had lived a normal life for seventeen years. But today on her eighteenth birthday everything was going to change forever. It took her seventeen years to reach him.   As the maid pulled the blinds up, fresh sunrays began stroking a lovely fairy like face. She started twisting and turning slowly while her arms covered her sleepy eyes. "Narayni please let me sleep, don't disturb me",she grumbled. "I'm sorry ma'am but Raveena madam has specifically ordered me to wake you up as fast as possible",the maid replied. "Whatever!",the girl said and fell back asleep.   She woke up from a loud and deep masculine voice from downstairs. Her subconscious mind had recognized him as her NRI brother Sameer. She got up with a glee and rushed downstairs and hugged him like a small kid. Sameer gave her an angry look,"Listen I don't have time for all this nonsense stuffs. I've come to India to attend my friend's marriage but not for you Piyali. You're still a kid while 'am mature so 'am not interested in you",he said rudely.

Piyali felt her tears forming,"But bhai...I thought you had come for me to wish me..."

"Wish you for what?",he asked.

Piyali stomped her foot and ran up to shed her tears.

Arjun: You acted well but don't you think we made her more sad than planned?

Sam: No dad, we need to sadden her more so that when we throw the party,she'll be on cloud nine.

Raveena: But you guys made her cry.

Arjun: Raveena, you know it's all Vansh, Misha, Angad and Ruhi's plan to throw a surprise birthday party. After all my girl is eighteen now!

Piyali took a quick bath and left for college without having breakfast. She couldn't believe it. How could everyone forget that today was her 18th birthday. She sat in her mauve coloured car and sped off to college.

Mount College.

She parked her car and saw Misha, Angad and Ruhi standing at a corner with some paper sheets discussing something. Piyali waved at them and all the three frowned at her and left the place. The rest of the day was a boredom since none were talking to her. She was confused as to what suddenly invaded everyone's minds against her.

When her classes ended, she took her bag and headed for her car. When she reached it, suddenly someone pulled her to the back seat and blindfolded her. The car started moving. Ruhi was driving it with a huge smile plastered on her face. Misha was smiling too. In the back Vansh and Angad were holding a blindfolded Piyali who thought she was kidnapped.

They reached the venue for the party and Vansh carefully led her to the huge place lavishly decorated. He opened the blindfold and Piyali's grim and fearful face got spread out with a smile.
"SURPRISE!!!!", they all shouted. The rest of the evening was total fun. Piyali's mum and dad, Sameer, Vansh, Misha, Angad, Ruhi, Misha's parents and many college friends made her birthday the most memorable. All had left when it started getting late. She thanked everyone and left too. While driving back home, she was sipping some coke when suddenly her car's engines broke down. She got out, checked the condition of the engine and slammed the door angrily. She tried calling her friends but no network range. Out of frustration,she never noticed the speeding car rushing towards her. The car hit her and she fell down, her waist,forehead,arms and legs bleeding profusely. The pain was excruiting and she felt life flickering away from her. Was she destined to die on her eighteenth birthday??

Edited by I-love-Roses - 04 May 2011 at 12:33pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

yanice15ash12tanya.dsouzamansimMavi18minahil1997...Nidhi...shafaq_abhiya.Mehak.ifrah.prerna26Cute_GalRozy77Pari-Gupta--Siva--readingworms.heena_mehtates_v1RB81cuteariyamijanurilove99_Eternity_dumasharshdb

Go to top