Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I-love-Roses thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: missglam

Awesum update

yuppee. . Pia is back & she saved abhay!

But now abhay is on stay away mission!

OMG!? First pia n now abhay !

Plz. . Unite them soon. . I want to see them happy again

Thanks for the update

continue soon

tc

Thanks for reading. It's not like stay away mission but a normal reaction of a guy who's hurt.
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: .rumki.

glad that pia saved abhay
abhay will leave pia...feeling bad
hope he'll return soon

Thanks for reading Rumki.
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: charmingkiller

brillaianttt

awww
abhayyy love u alot

Thanks honey!
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: Akshi0019

woh dr beaytiful update... poor abhay...

i hope he will nt leave her...
cont soon n thanks 4 pm...

Thanks Akshi! Abhay won't leave her.
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: pari_smart

awesome update... Abhiya are together soon and Abhay does not leaves Piya... continue soon

Thanks Pari!
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

<font color="#ff00ff" face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">a very touching and emotional update. hope abhay comes around soon,</font>

Thank you Disha! Abhay will melt soon.
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

<font color="#ff0000" size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">wow dear awesome update I loved it.Ohh poor Abhay.I hope he return back 2 Pia as pia only luvs him😳😊</font>

Thank you! Abhay won't leave Pia.
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: Selinapiya

<font color="#ff0066" size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Oh..poor Abhay..i hope he returns back..poor Piya...</font>

<font color="#ff0066" size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Awesome...plzz update soon..</font>

Abhay's not going anywhere! Thanks for liking.
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Reactions. After a couple of hours,Pia slowly regained consciousness. She opened her eyes and tried to get up. She found a crumbled pink note in her hand and eagerly opened it. It was from Abhay and it clearly stated that he didn't believe in her love anymore. She allowed tears to trickle down her face. I deserve this, she thought. I failed to trust him. Just then Jeremy entered the room. He purpously acted being surprised. "You're staying at Naina's room? I thought Abhay took you to his room",he said. Pia looked around and found herself in a pink baby like room with elegant wardrobes and jewelleries scattered here and there. "Oh I'm sorry, I know I'm not supposed to be here",she whispered, her voice being choked. "No it's ok! You can stay here, I'll shift to Jordan's empty room. Naina won't mind that",he said patting her head. "No I'll stay in that vacant room. You stay over here",she said. "Okay let me talk to Abhay",he suggested. Pia didn't reply this time. As Jeremy was about to leave, Pia called out, "Jeremy?" "Hmm?",he asked. She hugged him, crying out her heart. "Sshh what happened?",he said. "Abhay doesn't love me anymore",she cried. "No silly, he still loves you",he said. Pia showed him the small pink note. "He's hurt Pia. You have to prove your love. After what you did on knowing the truth, he has become mad. Only you can bring his original self back. So don't cry but try to win him back hmm?",he said. Pia nodded. Soon Jeremy left and she got up. She wanted to freshen up. But all her clothes, even her bathrobe was at Abhay's room. She quietly went up to his door and knocked even though the door wasn't locked. "Come in",he said. Pia stayed where she was and knocked again. Abhay came and pushed away the door. His eyes met her tearful face. His heart melted at an instant but her screams reminded him something. Pia weakly spoke,"I need my things". Abhay gestured her to come in and he sat at his desk working at his laptop, his back facing her. Pia silently took away her belongings while stealthily glancing at him but he remained unmoved. When she's taken all her things, she passed him advancing towards the door. Abhay got up to lock the door and found Pia standing at the doorpost. "I'm sorry Abhay. Please don't do this to me, I'll die without you",she said crying silently. Abhay closed the door with a heavy heart. She stood there leaning on the door, crying uncontrollably. Abhay heard her and opened the door. He roughly held her elbow and pulled her inside. "Then live with me but without my love",he spoke in an angry voice and locked the door behind her. He snatched away all her clothes and put them back carefully in her wardrobe. Then he quietly sat at his desk again. Pia knelt down beside him and held his hands which were on his laptop keys. "Abhay? Don't you love me anymore?",she asked. "I do",he answered. "Then why are you behaving like this?",she asked. "You don't love me, even if you do, I don't truust you",he said and moved away his hand. He stood up and sat at the window sill. It was a beautiful evening. A twilight. "It was so easy for you to hate me, run away from me, remove trust from upon me and then suddenly come back and say that you're sorry",he whispered fighting to hold back his tears. She came up to him and held his legs pleadingly. "But I love you",she said. Abhay removed her hand and smiled sadly. "Love? Do you even know the meaning of love? Love is supposed to be unconditioned, unselfish, everlasting, trustworthy and most importantly true. You can ditch me again at any second. I can never hate you but I'm deeply grieved that your love was nothing like mine. You broke me up Pia, you broke my immense trust on you. I'm afraid, this can't be changed",he said grimly. Pia remained silent. She looked at his eyes without a word of protest. "If you're saying you'll die without me then fine, live with me. But I won't show any sign of love for you. I helplessly love you but you will never get it",he said and moved away. He left the room and joined Naina and Jeremy in a card game. After that they went out to have fun at 'Tantras'. Pia quietly took a bath and lied down on the sofa without having dinner. When Abhay returned, it was nearly five past two at night. He saw Pia lying on the sofa dressed in a nearly transparent flowery night wear. She was shivering out of cold. The windows were still open. He went to the kitchen and the pasta he made for her was still uneaten. He took her plate upstairs. He closed the windows and took her to his bed. She was deeply in slumber. He couldn't help but melt at her angelic face. He made her sleep on his chest and called her name softly. Soon she was partly conscious. He gently fed her her favourite pasta and wiped her lips. He made her drink some water and then sang in a whisper, a sweet melody to put her back to sleep. He pulled the blanket as it covered her delicate body clinging on helplessly to his cold body.
tes_v1 thumbnail
Yayy! Another update! Loved it! I so totally love Abhay's reactions! He's a total stud dude. His anger and reactions were purely justified. Great part again!