Abhiya FF: Entwined Bk-1 .Ended. - Page 95

Posted: 12 years ago
wow awesome update I loved it.Plzz continue.Oh poor Abhay & now I got 2 know y Abhay used 2 dream abt Pia & piyali is Pia's dopplenger.Not bad.I hope Pia return back 2 Abhay😊
That was wonderful 👏
Felt bad for Abhay  Now I understood the connection between the dreams Abhay used to have... hope they get back together soon...
they...lvd d updt...my hrt wnt out 4 abhay at 1ce...truly beautiful...hope pia returns soon to abhay...cant bear to c hm lyk ds...very emotional...spo dts wt d dream ws al about...do cont soon...loads of love...❤️
Good update! I feel so bad for Abhay! 😭 I really hope Piya comes back to Abhay! Eagerly waiting for the next update! Continue soon 😊
hei shalini,
that was nice..
pia must believe in naina abt the past said to her..
now pia have to come to save abhay..
even if she is not ready to be with him now but after seeing him in this condition definitely she cant stay away from him..
do continue soon shalini..
Edited by RB81 - 12 years ago
Shalini..
It's awesome...
OMG Abhay..Piya should save Abhay..
plzz update soon...
it is awesome yaar keep up the good work n hopefully piya n abhay will reunite in next update. so this is maithali's look-alike reincarnation as piya who is abhay's soulmate. so abhiya fell in love with eachother in piya's last birth. r u going to reveal more of her past birth info . i would love to hear n listen. how abhay fell for maithali's look-alike and recognised her when she came as piya. i would be awesome if abhiya talk about it. sorry but i am super duper excited after reading your post so i can not control what i am demanding. just a few suggestion because i am sure people would love to hear it too. so . keep up the good work and please pm me too.
gr8 update shalini!!hope they unite soon!!plz do pm me yaar!
Oh no Abhay what is he doing. And Pia will she be back and how come the Saxenas did not catch hold of her. Are they going to spill all the secrets out now. You have stopped at a most critical part. Will Pia come back and how much time does she need to think.

wow awesome update
I loved it.
Poor abhay. . I felt so bad. . He is hurt
so, pia has come back again as a dopplenger. .nice!
i hope, pia comes back soon
continue soon
tc