Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I-love-Roses thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: pkyek55

<font color="#ff0000" face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="4">Awesome Update!!!👏👏Aww i feel bad for Abhiya..Dey both r now heartbroken🥺🥺..Wished Pia would have accept Abhay..He luvs her so much n now Pia is mad jst bcuz she Luvs a Vampire?😡😡Abhay isn't evil or anything😳..In d next Update i hope dat Pia will accept Abhay!!!!!!!</font>

<font color="#ff0000" face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="4"></font>
<font color="#ff0000" face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="4">PLSSS UPDATE D NEXT CHAPTER SOON!!!!!!😃</font>

Thank you! I'll update tomorrow night.
I-love-Roses thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: purple_shadoz

hey...ur ff s truly amazong...lvd evry part of it...hope pia accepts abhauy soon...loads of lv...wtng eagerly fr d nxt update...😳cn u plzzz pm me????...😊

Thanks and welcome to the forum! Add me to your buddy list for PMs.
I-love-Roses thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: prerna26

WOW!!! IT WAS AMAZING...NICE UPDATE...<font size="4">ALL THE BEST </font>FR NEXT ONE👍🏼

Thanks dear!
Deepi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update! Piya's reaction to Abhay's real identity is totally normal but I so hope she gets over it soon and realizes their love is far greater than Abhay's truth. She should really think back to all the times Abhay has saved her! Anyway, looking forward to what happens next! Continue soon 😊
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update
I hope Piya forgives Abhay
Continue soon
I-love-Roses thumbnail
I'm updating in a minute. Dont post.
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Decision. Pia appeared blank as her recent best friend tried to explain her supernatural facts. "You? You're not human? You're also a vampire?",she asked. Naina bowed down and slowly nodded. Pia felt that the emptiness of the room was going to choke her. "But how can this be?",she asked crying softly. Naina held her hand saying, "Pia we all were and still at our hearts are human. We never chose this life of misery but immortality came as a curse upon us. Abhay is my own elder brother. We grew up as orphans and nobody knew who our parents were. Perhaps bro knows the truth which he never told me. But somehow I found it all in his diary. My dad was an abuser. He killed my mom and then killed himself later. Abhay saw mom's murder with his own eyes. Dad had beaten him brutally and he couldn't save mom. I was just a baby then. That night he fled with me. We were penniless, homeless searching for family affection. Bro got a job and brought me up well. Then when he was like 21, he met Maithli - a girl who looked exactly like you. They fell in love but one unfortunate night Maithli's house went on fire. Bro heard the news and went there to save her and I followed him. He couldn't save her and neither could he get away. He was trapped. I didn't know what to do but I jumped in trying to save him. But both of us got badly burnt and the heavy smoke almost killed us. After that what happened we both don't know. When we woke up we were in some isolated jungle. A feminine figure was telling us something. What we understood was that she turned us into vampires to give us a second chance. We were too young to die". Pia felt herself sinking. Abhay was right. He didn't choose to be what he was. "What happened to Maithli?",she asked. "She didn't survive. After many years something unusual happened. A girl with the same face again came to life. History repeated and my brother again fell in love. But the savage vampires killed her just to hurt Abhay. It was not just a killing, it was a savage attack. The girl was ripped apart, daggers were stabbed on her repeatedly. She never knew of our vampire reality. That incident made Abhay go totally mad. He lost his mind, tried to kill himself and did insane things. He went crazy. That's when I did something for him. I took him to one powerful witch and made her wipe out his memory. I couldn't bear his pain Pia, I couldn't. But she always told me that the girl will come back. When centuries later that girl returned as you Pia, I was both happy and afraid. Abhay recalled a lot about you. You guys fell in love and trust me I never saw my bro happier than ever. You are his soulmate Pia. Please for his sake for my sake don't leave him. He needs you. He deserves to have that smile which you bring to his face. You've forgotten everything of your previous life but your souls haven't. Don't hurt my brother Pia, please. He's gone through enough sorrow",she related. "Naina I want to be alone for some time",Pia pleaded. "Think about it. Be sure of one thing, Abhay can NEVER hurt you but you can if you choose to part with him",she said and went away. Pia locked the door and sat down at the doorpost totally numb. Was it true what Naina said about her being his soulmate? Were they really ENTWINED? But what if the monster in him get hold of him? Were Naina and Abhay trapping her? She felt her head would burst. It was true that Abhay did have a painfull life but was the story real?   She felt herself taking a decision. I want to trust you Abhay. I want to love you. But I don't know why I can't accept you. Why I'm hurting you. And now why I want to run away. I don't know. She tiptoed down the stairs. It was dusk and the meeting was still on. Naina was sitting alone distracted. She walked out. "Where is Pia?",demanded Abhay. "I don't know, she asked for me to leave her for some time and then I don't know what she has done",Naina said. "What if she tries to hurt herself?",he asked. "No she won't. I talked with her. I explained everything to her",she said. "Naina she left me. She left me",he said. They searched everywhere in vain. Back at Dehradun, Pia was still not found. Abhay got so emotional that he left the mansion too. He went to an old cave blocking the mouth of it with boulders. He lay there still. Hurt and betrayed. Naina went about searching for them without any answer. The next three weeks went like this. Pia took shelter in her hostel but her heart didn't let her relax as such. Naina and Jeremy ultimately found Abhay at the end of three weeks. His situation was pathetic. He was nearly dying after starving for three weeks. He gave no answer to their frantic calls. His sunken eyes remained closed. Naina thought she lost him but Jeremy assured her that he will recover. That's when Naina found about Pia's whereabouts. "I'm going to bring Pia back Jerry, only she can bring him back to life. No one else can other than his soulmate. She'll have to return".
I-love-Roses thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Deepi20

<font color="#3333cc">Nice update! Piya's reaction to Abhay's real identity is totally normal but I so hope she gets over it soon and realizes their love is far greater than Abhay's truth. She should really think back to all the times Abhay has saved her! Anyway, looking forward to what happens next! Continue soon 😊
</font>

Thank you. Situations will be okay soon.
I-love-Roses thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pari_smart

Awesome update

I hope Piya forgives Abhay

Continue soon

Thanks. She'll return to him soon.