Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I-love-Roses thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: shivanipandit29

It's really good. I am do happy that vansh died. I hope everything between abhiya will be fine in the next update.

Thanks Shivani but Abhiya aren't getting together so soon.
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: charmingkiller

awesuuum

wonderfulll
lovellly

Thanks honey!
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: pkyek55

<font size="5" color="#cc0000">Finally Vansh is dead๐Ÿ˜ƒBut i think Pia is not going 2 accept Abhay now๐Ÿ˜” but later i Hope she will๐Ÿ˜Š...</font>

<font color="#cc0000" size="5">Poor AbhiyA</font>

<font color="#cc0000" size="5">Anywayz ABHIYA scenes were AwesomE๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ƒ,,I can't stOp dreamIng๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ As u update dis chapter fast</font>Update d next chapter SooN๐Ÿ˜Š

I'll try to update soon.
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deepi20

<font color="#3333cc">Exciting update! I cannot tell you how happy I am to know that Vansh is dead! He so deserved it and he was getting on my nerves! I'm glad that Piya knows Abhay's truth now but hopefully she'll accept him for who he is soon! I liked how you explained shocked Piya's feelings when she found out Abhay was a vampire, it was beautifully written! ๐Ÿ‘ Eagerly waiting for the next update! Continue soon ๐Ÿ˜Š
</font>

Thank you so much Deepiz!
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: Selinapiya

<font color="#ff0033" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Awesome..</font>

<font color="#ff0033" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Oh..Finally Vansh is dead..i hope Piya accepts the truth soon...</font>

Pia has to grasp the whole new revelation first.
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuttu

Great Vansh is Dead. But what a way to reveal that you are a vampire in front of your girlfriend. Pia got the shock of her life. And how did she just push Vansh does she have some abiltites which are yet to be discovered. But I hope she comes around and accepts Abhay instead of going back to her so called family she will be now in toruble as Vansh is dead and Spending time with Abhay. Its looks more scary now. And I hope Abhay is not going to go into a mahantha act and fight for his love in this story

Its actually Abhay who shoved Vansh not Pia. I missed a comma and you misunderstood the sentence. Sorry :) . She won't go back to her family but will stay with Raichands.
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhiora

shalini!!y did u stop at dis point???continue soon!!n is piya,um,xpecting??oh dr,i hope she does nt run away!update nw!!n thanx 4 pm!

No dear she isn't expecting. She fainted 'cause of shock and a bleeding head.
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: Akshi0019

shalini nyc dr... so vansh is dead...

n pia now know d truth but y she ran frm abhay n she fainted...
cont soon n pm me plzz...

Thanks! She fainted 'cause of blood loss.
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gals_11

awesome update dear.. vansh is dead dats Gud.. but wat abt abhiya now.. plz continue soon..thanx for d pm..lol.

Thank you!
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: pari_smart

Awesome update... I hope Piya accepts Abhay... continue soon... Please PM me next time

Thanks Pari!