fabulous

excellent

have no words to say

continue soon

plz pm me
Thank you so much!
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by mayasuchlin

Awesome!!!!!!!!!! Hey, do u have a pm list or something??? If so, could u add me to it? I <3 the story, keep writing. :D <3 ABHIYA!
Send me a buddy request. I only pm my buddies.
Originally posted by shivanirajput

<font color="#00cc00" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">sorry for not commenting on the last update
the both updates were really very romantic
i m still blushing☺️
i hope soon abhay will tell the truth to pia she will accept him whole heartedly
thanks for the pm and update soon
</font>
Its okay! Thanks for liking.
.Carefree. As the beautiful sun appeared on the edge of the hemisphere, light rays threw enlightment to Abhay's handsome carved face. His gorgeous lady love was sleeping quietly in midst of his arms after a night spent in passionate love. As she slept on his chest, her warm breath stroked his cold skin. He gently played with her hair thinking, Today I will reveal everything to you. A disturbing thought was nibbling him that what'll happen if she doesn't accept him. But still he had immense trust in his love. It was nearly seven now and he slowly put her on the bed. As her face touched her pillow, she weakly mumbled,"Abhay?". Abhay, who had no intentions of getting intimate, still kissed her below her eyebrow. Her eyes slowly opened as her lips curled up. He kissed the other eye too. He softly put his forehead against hers rubbing his nose with hers. Pia touched her lips with his, removing the negligible distance between them. She was still sleepy so she tried to kiss him weakly but couldn't hold for long. He himself deepened the kiss as he slowly and softly sucked and teased her lips. Then he kissed her bare neck over veins and bones. She smiled and shoved him away gently. "I had enough last night",she whispered. Abhay smiled and kissed her cheeks. "Abhay?",she asked. "Hmm?",he said. She leaned to his ear and said,"Thank you". "For what?",he asked. "For loving me so much. I don't regret what happened last night 'cause I know how much love we have between ourselves. Thank you so much for making me special. I love you so much",she whispered in his ear. She was stroking his hair with her nails arousing passion in him. But he had a look of guilt on his face. He kissed her earlobe nervously and asked,"What if I hide something from you?". "Like what? Another girl? I know that's impossible 'cause you love me so much",she said smiling. "Not another girl but something about me. What if I didn't tell you one biggest secret about me? Will you hate me for that? Will you stop loving me?",he asked sadly. Pia pulled his face which was buried along her neck. "How can I hate you or stop loving you? You're my everything",she asked. He kissed her hands and said,"Thank you so much for your unconditioned love. You don't know how much it means for me". Pia simply let him embrace her as she closed her eyes, rubbing her cheek along his cheek and ear. Abhay had made up his mind. Tonight, he will expose all about his reality to her. After some time, they got up. Abhay helped her in tying up her hair as she was struggling with the baby pink sheet around her. She went to the washroom and put on the shower. Abhay smiled at himself and went up to the door to the washroom. He gently tapped on the wood and the sound of the water faded away. She had put off the shower. He heard her gentle steps advancing towards him. She knew exactly why he tapped on the door. She slowly opened the door. She was wearing a wet red slip now. She had her eyes fixed downwards, smiling shyly. He walked in slowly and she leaned on the door facing him. He was only wearing a pair of black shorts making him look as hot as ever. He caught her waist and took her to the large white bathtub. It was filled with warm water. Pia suddenly came across an idea. She bent down slowly and splashed water on him. "Being naughty eh?",he said. She giggled and went on splashing water on him. He strongly held her wrists and while balancing her, both splashed down in the tub. Abhay tried to trap her but she wriggled along. Atlast, he caught her in his grip under the water level. The tub was pretty wide and deep. "Have you tried underwater kissing?",he asked. Pia shook her head indicating no. "Same here",he said and smooched her lips. This time it was neither soft nor slow, it was passionate. After some loads of kissing, he sat on the surface of the tub. Pia was beside him, her head resting on his arm as their hands stayed interlocked and both their legs interlocked too as their entwined hearts communicated. Today was the last day at Mt. Abu. She spoke after a long time,"What's today's plan?". "I'll take you a hilly forest area. It's kind of dark but never mind, I am there with you",he said. "Your satisfied?",he asked teasingly. She blushed and answered," I have the world's most gorgeous hottie along my side in a bathtub away from everyone and all he has done is smooch me. You think it's enough mister?",she said. Abhay smiled and took her out of the water in his bare arms. "So what do you want ma'am? I'm ready at your royal service. I'm sure you won't be disappointed this time. With this he took her out and upstairs. She was confused now. He opened one door with a pink parrot and she saw the world's most beautiful and luxuriant swimming pool. Her eyes opened in awe. "You never told me of this?",she asked. He smirked and replied,"It's the final touch to our holiday". With that he threw he gently into the water while she giggled happily.Edited by I-love-Roses - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Deepi20

<font color="#3333cc">Super awesome update! I loved the Abhiya romance! 😳 Eagerly waiting for the next update! Continue soon 😊
</font>
Thank you!

awesome

great

wow

excellent

fantastic

romantic

have no words to say

continue soon

plz pm me

Nice update Shalini!! I am waiting for the part when Abhay tells Piya his secret and I hope he tells her about her 'so called' family too...
-Nidhi :)