Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I-love-Roses thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: abhiora

lovd ur update...da abhiya scenes r omg!!!wat vl hapen nxt??cant wait 2 knw!!thanx 4 da pm!

Thanks Tora!
I-love-Roses thumbnail

Originally posted by: CleviveDsouza

awesome
continue soon
plz pm me

Thanks!
I-love-Roses thumbnail

Originally posted by: mannat11

go ahead itzzz soundzzz gud

I know itz gud.
I-love-Roses thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gals_11

awesome update yaar.. m loving abhiya moments.. sorry didn't reply to d earlier one..just read it.. both d updates were gr8.. loved it.. thanx for d pm..lol.

Thanks Galvina!
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Intimate.Abhay gently removed her hair from her face while water fell elegantly on their faces.Pia shivered at his touch, closing her eyes in passion.Abhay's hands left her face as he slowly touched down to her waist.He slowly put his arms around her sending shivers down her spine.Pia numbly stroke his thick wet hair. He saw her wearing a transparent white slip with shorts. He pulled her close and kissed her neck softly. As he continued kissing her in a long sweet trail, his hands unknowingly reached her shoulder rolling down her slip. She realised that they were crossing limits and held his hand tight under her grip. Abhay simply left her neck kissing down till she gasped for breath. Her grip loosened but he didn't roll down her slip. He rubbed his nose against her ears seducing her. Pia felt water trickling down his bare body as her arms rested on his chest. Moments later, Abhay distanced himself from her. She flopped down unexpectedly and he bent down too. "What happened? You're okay love?",he asked feeling her neck. She nodded while her eyes remained close. "Oh I'm sorry. You must have been tired and I did this with you",he said. "No...its just that I'm feeling weak physically.",she whispered. Abhay understood and turned off the shower. "Take a bath and come out soon. I've brought dinner for you",he said walking out. He locked the door out and changed into a black T-shirt and white shorts. Soon Pia came out wearing her bathrobe. He let her change into her night wear after which he took her to the terrace with the food. It was a lovely evening when the dark sky was glimmering with its jewels. Pia lay her head on chest as he fed her slowly. "You're tired now?",he asked. "Not much",she answered embracing him with her arms like a baby. "Then come I'll show you something beautiful",he said. As Abhiya stepped out, Abhay locked the door to the bungalow. They walked down the street enjoying the breeze, their arms around each other. Finally Abhay reached the Nakki Lake wherepiles of small boats and yatchs stood anchored. He paid the man owning the boats and sat down with Pia on one yellow boat. Abhay took the oar in hand, rowing the boat beautifully in the blue lake. The silver moon was shining, the diamonds in sky were glittering, the waves were gently splashing against the boat, when Abhay left the oars in the middle of the Lake. Since it was night time, very few boats that also with couples were seen but not anywhere near them. Abhay gently pulled Pia's hair back and tied it with her scarf. She lay down on his lap admiring his glistening face under the moon. Abhay smiled and bent his neck down. She pulled herself upwards as he smooched her passionately. Not getting satisfied, Pia got up and sat down properly throwing her arms around his neck and returning his act of love fiercely. It was pretty dark and Abhay held her tight lowering his kisses down her chest. He was literally sucking and teasing her with his never ending kisses. After some time,Pia got exhausted and dropped down in his arms. "Take me back. I'm sleepy",she managed to say. "Okay!",he whispered and started rowing back as she fingered his T-shirt. Abhay bought two chocolate Ice-creams which they enjoyed while walking back. As soon as they reached their bungalow, Pia lazily fell down on her bed, her hair hiding her face. Abhay fondly removed her hair and kissed her goodnight. He slept on the adjoining bed not daring to leave her because of Vansh. As he saw her sleep peacefully, he thought, What if come to know about my identity? Will you love me the same as you do now? Or will you hate me? His thoughts got interrupted as he saw his cellphone's screen flashing Naina's name silently. "Hey sis! You're fine right?",he asked. "Hmm I'm totally at ease with Jeremy. But tell me how's your romance going on?",she asked. Abhay blushed and replied,"What romance? We're just sight-seeing nothing else". "Bro! Atleast don't lie to me. Am your sister and I well know you and Pia can never stay in limits especially when you're alone",she said. "Okay! I admit that we had intimate moments better than what you and Jeremy do",he said. "How rude! Ours is eternal love...for so many decades and centuries we're together",she defended. "Mine is eternal too",he said. "What?",she asked. "I'm thinking of telling her the truth about myself and I'm cent percent sure that she'll accept me",he said. "Lets hope for the best",she said. "What about Vansh?",she asked again. "I didn't meet him but will finish him once I face him",he said. "Okay good night then",she said. "By the way wait wait wait, where's she now? In your arms? Your face in her hair? Huh? Huh?",she teased. "Yeah think whatever you want",he said disconnecting the call. He smiled at Naina's words and crept to Pia's bed.He attached her back to his chest and buried his face in her hair inhaling her scent while she slept undisturbed.His arms surrounded her arms, as he slept.Edited by I-love-Roses - 12 years ago
I-love-Roses thumbnail

Originally posted by: pkyek55

<font size="7">W</font><font size="5">ow</font>I loved it👏.U did an awesome job.Love Abhiya.Hope Vansh will be dead soon.Abhiya part was beautiful😍.<font face="'Courier New', Courier, mono" size="7">E</font>agerly waiting 4 the nxt part☺️.plz continu<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="7">T</font><font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="4">😊</font>

Thanks for liking!
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
when r u posting the next part??
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey whn will u update nxt part?
I-love-Roses thumbnail

Originally posted by: RB81

when r u posting the next part??

Umm I have to update my second ff first so I need time.
I-love-Roses thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

<font color="#ff0000" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">hey whn will u update nxt part?</font>

After updating my 2nd ff.