Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I-love-Roses thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: RB81

hei shalini,
even though misha called at the wrong time there is something abt wat she said..
so did vansh say something like he is taking pia with him somewhere..
dont pia's friends know he is not in her house..i think i need to few updates again to get clarified..
do continue soon..

Hey! Nope Mish is thinking Pia's in dehradun at her home n only vansh is in mt. Abu.
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuttu

.sweet romance interupted by a phone call. Just great always someone is there to spoil it for them. Oh and by the way when is love boy going to confess what he is truly

Just wait 'cause everything will be revealed to Pia.
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: aamirkhanfan

great part...but what is this?...vansh following pia and abhay...he will ruin their holidays

Thanks! Dont worry holidays wont be ruined.
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: pallavisarkar

gr8t updt👏👏

so vansh is following abhiya
loved abhiya romance would love 2 c more of abhiya romance in mt. abu
but u didnt pm me dis time

Thanks but sorry I didnt PM anyone this time.
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: princess_xeelan

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#6600ff">Lovely update Shalini...finally Abhay and Piya reached Mount Abu...loved their romance and omg...Vansh is following them😲I guess Mount Abu trip is gonna have some action soon and maybe Piya will came to know Abhay is vampire, right? keep updating... loved it</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#6600ff">🤗- Tanzi</font>

Thanks Tanzi! Yep she'll know of his identity.
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vivilaciouss_me

Wow! Awesu update! Iss vansh kii to aisi ki taisi!😡
😆

thanks!
HallyH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
BRILLIANT FF!!!! plz PM me wen u ryt more
I-love-Roses thumbnail
hey guys am uploading the next part in a few minutes. Do read n comment. If u want PMs add me 2 ur buddy list.
quarkinsen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG
wht an update dear

its really cool n hot both at a time
vansh gonna b killed soon

goood job dear
waiting for the update n plz do pm 
this one is not in my inbox
but worry not 
plz do me pm next time🤗
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Holiday.
"When he 'returns'?What are you saying Misha? Where has he gone?",Pia asked. "Why? Sam told me in college that Vansh has gone to Mt. Abu for some urgent work. Don't you know?",she asked. "Nope",Pia answered in a shaky tone. "That's wierd! You're supposed to be living at the same house",she remarked. "No Mish there's some problem at house so I'm staying somewhere else",she said. Abhay felt her shaking in fear. He gently embraced her as Misha asked,"Somewhere else? Where?". "I'll tell you later. Bye",she said and closed her eyes in his arms. "What happened?",he asked. "Misha said that Vansh is at Mt. Abu. Abhay he has followed us. Now what will I do? He will kill me for sure",she whispered. "No he won't till I'm here with you",he said. Abhay switched off both their cellphones and started driving the car again. Pia fell asleep and he carefully adjusted her seat belt and wrapped his black jacket around her. So Vansh has been following us, he thought, he's crossing all possible limits and now I have to kill him.   At six in the morning, the duo reached Mt. Abu better known as Arbuda. Abhay directly took the car to the resort where he had booked for themselves. Abhay lifted up Pia who was still sleeping and went to a beautiful bungalow reserved for them. Pia slowly woke up as he placed her on the sofa. "Oh we've reached?",she asked. "Yeah. Get ready in an hour and then we'll go about sight seeing",he said. Pia went to the bedroom which was beautifully decorated. She had a quick bath and wore a black short dress with laces tied at one arm. Abhay came inside after arranging for a guide and a car. He was fumbling some pamphlets and bills when he saw her drying her hair while admiring herself at the mirror. He left the papers on a table and grabbed her from behind. "Abhay!",she urgently said. "Hmm? You're so beautiful",he said. She gently pushed him aside saying,"Go and freshen up first". "Oh after that I can kiss you?",he asked winking at her. She blushed hard and pushed him inside the washroom. Abhay caught her hand tightly trying to pull her along but she slammed the transclucent glass door. Abhay quickly freshened up and wore his usual black shirt paired with his black jacket and blue jeans. Soon, the guide was driving the car while they sat behind. The first place they visited was a temple around which poppy flowers were grown in abundance. Then they were shown the Hindu temple at a very high altitude. The steps were very dangerous but yet Pia felt no worry as a protective arm was around her sheilding her from every terror. On the top, they took photo snaps in traditional Rajasthani attire. Pia started laughing hard at Abhay's turban and unusual red clothes. She wore a beautiful yellow ghagra choli with all the jewelleries. The man took photos of them and soon they were back to their original attire. From that high altitude, they could see a distant area of barren land. People claim it to Pakistan's boundary, was the answer he got when he asked a native about the place. It looked so similar to a map as if the real map was drawn there. Soon evening was approaching and they headed to the Sunset Point. It was a natural place with nothing built artificially except an iron boundary at the other side. As they sat on one lone bench, Pia started shivering. The sun had still not set but the temperature was already dropping. Abhay made her wear a white jacket which he was carrying and slid his arm around her. As the sun started dissolving in the hemispherical boundary, beautiful pink and orange colors became visible at twilight. The birds were chirping back home, the stars and moon were appearing when the sun slowly slid down. Abhay buried his hands in her hair bringing her closer. She closed her eyes knowing exactly what he was doing. As his cold lips savoured her warm ones, the sun set bringing darkness to the world. He felt unable to control his urge as he pinned her to himself teasing her lips. The guide was gone 'cause Abhay had told him to leave. The place was near to the bungalow and knew how to get back. After he parted himself from her, she buried herself in his embrace. "I love you Abhay",she whispered. "I love you too sweetheart",he replied. They sat there for a long time before going back to the bungalow. Abhay left her to bring her dinner. Pia went inside and crashed on the bed. It had been a tiring day. She felt so sleepy. She went in to the washroom and stood under the shower wearing a white slip. The door was unlocked. Abhay came in and placed her dinner at the table. He heard her singing in the shower. He smiled to himself and went there. He found the door to the washroom, unlocked. He widened the door and walked in slowly removing his jacket and his shirt. He closed the door and tightly hugged her from behind. Pia, totally unaware of his presence, turned back instantly. Before she could shout, he whispered,"Sshh don't spoil this beautiful moment".