Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I-love-Roses thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Gals_11

wow yaar so romantic update.. it was amazing.. eagerly waiting for d trip.. continue soon.. thanx for d pm..n sorry for d late reply..lol.

Hey Galvina! Thanks for liking. Its okay even if you reply late.
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: neha_dubey1709

hey i m new to this forum...well i just loved ur ff... ur awesome in ur work and plz dont forget to add me to ur list... :-) keep writing this lovely ff...πŸ‘

Heya Neha! Welcome to the forum! Thanks a lot for reading my ff.
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: urmita

hey awsome update!after a long time u updated this.loved abhay & his naughtyness.

bt why didn't u pm me this one?? i follow all ur ffs. so do pm me whenever u update them.

Sorry maybe I missed you out.
kuttu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh all set for their romantic get aaway and abhay is getting naughtier day by day. Can we have that Vansh taste his own medicine.
bye
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuttu

Oh all set for their romantic get aaway and abhay is getting naughtier day by day. Can we have that Vansh taste his own medicine.

bye

Hey kuttu! Thanks for reading!
D.O_Xing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: I-love-Roses

Hey! I lost contact with the forum for a month 'cause my browser got problematic. I guess you're reading my ff for a long time. Sorry I didn't know you or else I would have sent PMs. Thanks a lot for reading.

Yep!! I've been following your FF's for a long time but I'm quite sure I followed it when you lost contact with the Forum.. Coz I read that 1-2 chappys many times that you updated before you left.. And I really found it interesting... And Don't worry about the PM's... You can send me from the next part onwards...😊
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Hey Guys! Sorry for delay but I got busy with school n Fb. Tonight I'll update for sure.
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Young Love At midnight, at the Raichand Mansion, the fair young lady seemed distressed in her sleep. As Abhay tried hard to comfort her without waking her up,she saw an animal tearing her flesh horrifyingly. Abhay slowly stroked her hair as her soft cheeks slept on his chest. Pia woke up with a thumping heart, her eyes refusing to stop shedding tears. "Abhay it wants to kill me...save me Abhay...help me",she cried and suddenly realized that it wasn't real. Abhay hid her face in his chest caressing her as she slowly fell back to sleep. Abhay pulled the blanket on her watching her beautiful face. In the morning, by the time Pia awoke, Abhay had already packed up everything. He was choosing bangles from her closet when he heard her wake up. He went up to her side as she placed her head on his lap. She had a grim look on her face as he stroked her neck. It was a mutual understanding between the soulmates. When one needed comfort, nothing was required to say. The hearts knew what to do. "Our flight is scheduled at 11 in the morning",he informed. "Ok I'll get ready",she whispered. "Abhay?",she asked after a minute of silence, "why are your hands so cold?". His hands left her hair as terror struck his face. What was he doing? How could he be so close to a human? What if she finds out his dark truth? "Actually Pia the weather itself is quite cold and on top of that our room is centrally air-conditioned. So my skin feels so cold",he said huskily trying to lie bigger. "Maybe",she whispered. She got up and looked around. She found all the things packed neatly. "You didn't sleep?",she asked. "I woke up early",he said. "Thank you",she said. "Now stop being formal. I'm supposed to be your boyfriend not your boss that you're thanking me",he said ruffling her hair. She smiled and went to the washroom. Naina decided to drop them at the airport. "So? For how many months will your honeymoon continue?",she asked playfully while driving. She saw Pia blush at her question while Abhay got embarrased. "Naina when will you learn to stop pulling my legs?",he asked. "Hehehe! Big bro got embarassed huh?",she asked while laughing. "Yeah whatever",he replied. "Finally we're at the airport!",she said with a huge grin. The trio got down with a solitary luggage. Naina kissed them goodbye and left after some time. While coming down the exit stairs, she felt a werewolf's presence. She tried to find out who was there but soon got blocked out of the smell. She looked around confused while a pair of evil eyes watched her in secret. Soon she left the place and called Abhay while driving. "I felt a werewolf's presence at the airport",she whispered. "What? That means someone's following us!",he whispered back without letting Pia know. "I know! Abhay do something please. Pia shouldn't get hurt or she'll lose her mental peace this time",she spoke. "Don't worry Naina. I'll protect her from every threat",he said. "Bye! Love you",he said and disconnected her call. "Who was it?", Pia asked. "Naina",he said while wrapping a warm coat around her tightly. "I love her personality. She's so good from heart",she said. Abhay nodded and replied,"I love her the most after you". "Same for me",she said. After an hour their flight departed. Pia folded her arms around his left arm and kept her head on his shoulders. An unknown gnawing fear was eating her up. Abhay was stroking her hair, his cheek resting on her silky hair. He was trying hard to feel the werewolf but in vain. Vansh was sitting right at the end watching Pia with utmost hatred. At Ahmedabad, after landing, Abhay went directly to the Raichand Industries branch for the meeting. But he found that the meeting was postponed. So they hired a car to go to Mt. Abu which was about an eight hour journey. It was 10 at night and he found Pia sitting at the lobby, distracted. He sat next to her and said,"Pia I've hired a car. Come on let's go". Pia held his hand as he took her to the beautiful polished car.She sat inside quietly as Abhay took the keys. While driving,Abhay saw Pia was rather quiet. He purposely switched off the car light and Pia turned toward him. As her beautifull emerald green eyes shined in question, he held her hand tightly. Pia felt sparks running through her as he brought her close to him. She rested on his chest as he caressed her back trying to soothe her. After some time he stopped the car at a lone hillroad. Pia looked up to him and he folded his arms around her and kissed her lips. Pia's trembling hands went up to his neck stroking the back of his neck with her long slender nails. Provoked by her reaction,he left her lips, kissing and teasing her neck with his teeth.Pia's hands got weakened as they slided down his shirt unbuttoning it.She softly kissed his neck going down slowly when her cell rang up. She jerked back in realisation. Unable to meet his eyes, she took the call. "Its me Misha.Tell Vansh to return my ipod when he returns".
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

wow awesome update yaar.I loved it.Tum bahut late update karti ho yaar plz jaldi kiya karo yahan mere tarah bahut log greedy hai & v all crave 4 Abhiya romance.Misha ka phone kyun aaya?Abhiya ka romance kharab kar diya.Kill vansh soon.Hey update jaldi haanπŸ˜†

Luv uEdited by cuteshrishti - 12 years ago
D.O_Xing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Rose...😊
So you're back with a bang... πŸ˜†Really awesome update...πŸ‘Loved it to the core..😊 Abhiya's romance was just... Haaye!!!😳 Words nahi mill rahe describe karne ko.. πŸ˜†Kya yaar ye Vansh itna garib hai ki Misha ka I-pod udhar maang liya...🀣 And Misha thank god she called Piya... At least now she knows that Vansh has been following them...😊 I swear would kill Vansh with my own hands if he doesn't get killed soon in the coming updates..😑
Yaar... Update soon this time as you have left us with such a great twist...πŸ˜† 
Btw... You forgot to pm me...πŸ˜‰
Continue Soon πŸ˜ƒ
Lots of love..❀️ 
SwetaπŸ€—
Edited by 1301Princess - 12 years ago