Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: renuka1997

lovely update

its just amazing

i feel pity for piya she fears for men except abhay

and that vansh if i get him i will surelly kill him

thnx for the pm

continue soon...

Thanks Renuka! Pia is on her path of recovery.
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mijanur

superb update.piya gets injured.thats sad.pleas update soon.thanks for pm.

Thank you for reading!
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: .rumki.

superb update
liked protective abhay
vansh again hurt pia...he is just jert
con soon

I'm glad you liked it!
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: rehanasadique

awesomeee I loved ittt its going much and much wonderfull offcourse

Aww thats so sweet of you!
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: pari_smart

Awesome update
I really feel like killing Vansh he is really evil Poor Piya
Looking forward for the next update
Continue soon

Thanks Pari!
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: quarkinsen

hey dear shalini thnx for the pm...

its really very sad tht tht freak vansh trying to kill piyali once again i think hes gonna b likked by abhay soon...

so keep it up n update waiting for ur pm😍

Thanks for reading dear!
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Cheerful. Abhay opened the door to his grand mansion. He found Naina at the kitchen making some coffee for Pia. "Where's Pia Naina? Has she been hurt a lot?",he asked frantically. "She's at your bedroom. Vansh attacked her in the locker room cutting her flesh like an animal",she said. "He is an animal",he said with disgust. "She was crying?",he inquired. "Check out if she's still trembling 'cause she'd been crying since an hour. What took you so long?",she asked. "I broke Vansh's thumb",he said proudly. "Are you serious?",she shrieked. "Yeah pretty much. I caught him in the basketball field and anger took the best part in me. We had a terrible fight and I just broke his thumb in a twist",he said. "That's great! But as for now Pia needs you",she said. "Yeah I'm going up",he said while walking up the stairs. "Umm Naina I was thinking if you want to join us",he said stopping midway. "Join you?",she asked blankly. "Me and Pia are going to Mt. Abu. You know for a lovey dovey holiday. So if you want you can join us with Jeremy",he said. "Ooo romantic holiday! Romantic hillstation! Pia and Abhay! All alone! I can already see your passionate holiday",she said teasingly. "Shut up you little brat and tell me are you coming?",he asked. "Me and Jeremy are ever romancing in our God-knows-how-many yearsbut you two new lovebirds need some time alone",she said. "Wow! Someone's turning smarter",he teased and rushed up. He slowly opened the door to find Pia sleeping on his bed with her back facing him. Her arm was bandaged and her delicate self half covered by the Persian blue blanket. Her dress had those blood marks and her face was all teary. She had fallen asleep while crying. He gently opened the bandages and kissed her wounds away. He removed her hair from her forehead and kissed her softly. He pulled the curtains cutting out rays from the room and sat at his desk working on his laptop. He was searching for the best resort at Mt. Abu when his Blackberry started to ring in a melodious violin tone, his dad's name flashing on the screen. "Yes dad?",he answered quickly being careful not to wake Pia. "I have got simultaneous meetings at Ahmedabad and Delhi tomorrow. I'll be meeting Mr. Ferb at Delhi so could you be at Ahmedabad on my behalf?",he queried. "Sure Dad. Not a problem",he answered. "No I mean you can't leave Pia in her present state so are you sure you can go?",he asked. "I'll attend your meeting without leaving her",he said. "Meaning?",Chaand asked. "I'm going to Mt. Abu with Pia so I'll attend your meeting before",he said. "That's brilliant Abhay! Anyway see you later",he said and disconnected the call. Abhay booked a lavish resort by the name of Lorrainz and got all necessary informations regarding all the interesting places etc.   At five in the evening, her beautiful eyes opened slowly by the touch of his lips on her cheeks. "Hey sweetheart. You okay now? Naina told me what happened at the locker room. But don't worry I broke his thumb after a fierceful fight. If he ever dares to touch you, I'll kill him",he assured. Pia weakly got up and hugged him while he held her tight in his arms. "Pia we're going to Mt. Abu",he said stroking her hair. Pia looked up to him, a big "WHY?" plastered on her face. "Don't refuse this time. You need to get happy and forget all the threats to your life. You're just eighteen dear. A sad gloomy life doesn't suit you. You've got every right to be happy. So don't argue",he said cupping her face making her drown in his brilliant blue eyes. "So we're going right?",he asked again. Pia nodded, tears welling up in her eyes. She kissed him tight on his cheeks and said,"I love you so much Abhay. You care for me so much. Thanks a ton for being with me". His smile widened as he fell back on her pillow kissing her face all over. Pia's tears immediately turned into happy giggles while she pleaded,"Abhay! Stop it Abhay!". She pushed him laughing hard and he felt so happy to hear her infectious giggles after such long trauma. He fell back on her, rolling along the bedsheets and kissing her all again. Naina at the lawn got astonished at Pia's giggles. Was she really laughing? That would be great, she thought. Abhay finally pulled her lips into his when her giggles stopped and she felt her desires aroused. Her fingers ran up to his neck stroking his hair in passion as he kissed her. His lips, leaving hers went to her cheeks as he bit it softly. Her eyes opened slowly as his grip loosened on her. "Lets go out for dinner tonight. What say?",he asked. Pia blinked in approval and Abhay got up from the bed. He felt Naina coming. Naina came in with coffee and smiled at Pia. She noticed her red cheek and teased her,"Aha love bite hun?". Pia blushed at this. "Naina? Jeremy called for you just now at Caf Erz",Abhay said. "Ok ok I'm leaving. Just came to give her coffee 'cause she was sleeping before",saying this she happily went out while Pia was still blushing.
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilove99

fab job!!keep it up!1its awesome

Thanks!
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: rehanasadique

plz update soon coz it my weekend and then i'll not get time to read ur ff and i really wana read it..update soon if u r free plz.🤗

See I granted your wish. The update's given.
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gals_11

awesome update dear.. poor piya..m feeling bad for her.. i hope abhay will teach a Gud lesson to dat wolfie.. continue soon..thanx for d pm..lol.

Thanks Galvina!