Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I-love-Roses thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: minahil1997

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff00ff">owesom shalini!!!!👏</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff00ff">loved the update ... so vansh came back to threaten pia and left her wounded and bleeding , he is so sick😡😡... abhay was so nice to pia in helping pia , he is such a sweet heart😳...i feel real bad fr pia ... loved the update yar , its owesom... continue it soon🤗</font>

Thanks Minahil! Yeah Vansh is mentally sick. See what Abhay does to him. Thanks for liking.
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: RB81

hei shalini,

y dont u give quick updates..

it is getting more n more interesting da by day..

wish to read more n definitely kill vansh..

how dare he hurt pia like that..

if she is going to come to college he is not going to let her heal from the initial shock..

and if vansh repeats the same thing pia will break down..

so pls get them somewhere..may be now pia may accept abhay's offer to go to Mt.Abu..hope its still open..

do continue soon..plsss...pretty plsss haan..

Hey Ramani, sorry dear but I have a very busy schedule. Thanks for liking. Dont worry Pia's gonna be fine.
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: princess_xeelan

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#663399">Awsomeee update👏</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#663399">That Vansh...urghhh😡I wish I could kill him since I cant I hope Abhay does... she's already trying so hard to come out of the shock and Vansh is making things worse... waiting to see what Abhay does to the Saxenas. n Chandeena are sweethearts like always🤗</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#663399">Keep writing... and update soon😊</font>

Hey! Thanks for reading. Interesting fights will happen between Saxenas n Raichands. But now am in romantic mood so enjoy Abhiya's romance.
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivanirajput

<font color="#00cc00" size="3" face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif">oh god that🤬🤬vansh again tried to hurt pia</font>

<font color="#00cc00" size="3" face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif">i just wanted to kill him😡i hope abhay will do this honour</font>
<font color="#00cc00" size="3" face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif">that was a fab part👏</font>
<font color="#00cc00" size="3" face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif">chand haseena naina were superb they were very caring and understanding</font>
<font color="#00cc00" size="3" face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif">abhay was best as always</font>
<font color="#00cc00" size="3" face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif">i m feeling so bad for pia poor girl has to face a lot</font>
<font color="#00cc00" size="3" face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif">overall gr8 work</font>
<font color="#00cc00" size="3" face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif">i am very eagerly waiting for the next update with some cute abhay pia moments update soon</font>
<font color="#00cc00" size="3" face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif">i m also angry from u why didn't u send me the pm😡do pm me next time plzz</font>

Thank you so much for reading Shivani! Actually I sent the PMs later after you had commented.
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deepi20

<font color="#3333cc">Nice update! I hate Vansh so much! I hope Abhay beats him black and blue! 😡 And Abhay likes to read love stories! It was so cute that he thought of Piya when he began to read the romantic novel! 😳 Looking forward to what's going to happen next! Continue soon 😊
</font>

Thanks for your lovely comment.
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: Akshi0019

nyc post... but i feel bad 4 pia... i hate vansh why he injured pia so badly... i hope abhay will heal her... update soon... waiting 4 d next part... n do pm me...😊😊

Thanks Akshi
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhiora

nyc update!!abhay n naina r soo gud...n vansh is..argh!!poor pia...plz update soon..n cud u plz pm me wen u update?

Thank you! Do send me a buddy request if you want PMs.
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: aamirkhanfan

great part...pia is so traumatised...vansh threatened her to come back and hurt her so badly...

Thank you for commenting. Pia's gonna recover soon.
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff00ff">fabulous update. i hope Piya is not forced to go back.</font>

Thanks! No Pia isn't going back.
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: missglam

hey...

awesome update...
arrrggghhh...feel like killing vansh...
poor pia..she is so much traumatized...
i hope abhay gives vansh some proper treatment for his act...
hey..u didn't pm me...
plz..dont forget next time..
continue soon...
tc

Sorry babes actually I sent PMs later. Thanks for reading.