Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I-love-Roses thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: princess_xeelan

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#660066">Awwwsomeee update dear...lovvveeddd it๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#660066">The way you portrayed Piya's fear, Vanshs's evilness and Abhays love...awww Abhiya romance..๐Ÿ˜</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#660066">I can see itin frontof my eyes actually๐Ÿ˜</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#660066">Do continue soon...๐Ÿ˜ƒ</font>

Thanks a ton!
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: rehanasadique

wooohoo wht a coolll one update hunnn..thanks for not being forum ekta this time hehe๐Ÿ˜†

Again you are comparing me to Ekta? Wait I'm coming to beat you tonight...:-D
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: mijanur

superb update.abhay saves piya from wolf vansh heroticly.pleas continue soon.thanks for pm.

Thanks for liking!
Vivilaciouss_me thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesum update! Luvd ur ff! Cn u plz pm me? ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update
I am left with no words to praise you
You are a gr8 writer
A question does Piya knows that vansh is a werewolf?
Sorry for late reply as my net is not working properly these days
Waiting for the next update
Continue soon
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vivilaciouss_me

Awesum update! Luvd ur ff! Cn u plz pm me? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank You! Send me a buddy request and I'll surely pm you.
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Sideffects.
At dawn, Abhay felt Pia slightly in his arms. He quickly opened his eyes and found her feeling some sort of discomfiture. He removed the brown strands of hair from her face and she woke up. For a moment she was trying to figure out what exactly happened last night. Vansh's terrific act had blown away her nerves. She found her delicate self against Abhay's well built masculine body, both covered under a violet blanket. She felt secure under Abhay's strong arms around her waist. She slowly looked up to him and fresh tears began forming in her eyes. "Abhay thank you",she managed to say while sobbing. "Hey shush don't cry baby, I'm here for you",he said wiping away her tears. He kissed her closed eyes, then both her cheeks and then pulled her lips into his giving her a soft lingering kiss. He was continuosly stroking her hair to and fro. After some minutes he let go of her and she pressed herself hard on him trying to hide away from the entire wicked world. He pulled her closer in a tight embrace. She loved inhaling his scent which always drove her crazy. But today it was more of a comforting type. She shuddered at the thought of Vansh and Abhay understood it. He kissed her hair and soon she fell asleep again.    At ten in the morning, Naina barged inside Abhay's room with Jeremy following her. They saw him and Pia sleeping in a very intimate posture. Both were holding each other like they're going to lose the other the next moment. "You won't believe Jerry how much shocked she was. He tried to exploit her but when he failed he wanted to kill her",she said to Jeremy. Abhay gave her an angry look. "Don't you think you should have knocked the door before marching in?"he asked. "Why? I disturbed your romance?",she asked teasingly. "Sshh she's sleeping. Don't wake her up 'cause she needs to heal up",he answered. "Okay sorry. Actually Jerry wasn't here last night so I wanted to show him Pia's shocked state",she chirped and sat down at his bedside. Pia looked so calm while sleeping,she thought. Her face was buried in his chest. She caressed her hair and saw that her injuries were gone. "Heal her mentally bro. She's devastated and only you can bring her back.",she said and left with Jeremy.   After sleeping for a long time, Pia woke up gently but found herself alone in the huge bedroom. A sudden fear overcame her. She somehow managed to wrap the bed sheet around her bare body and tried to open the locked door. She felt the same thing as last night when Vansh locked the door. "HELP! Help me someone! Abhay... Abhay where are you? Abhay?",she started screaming and crying at the same time. Abhay opened the door and she ran into his arms. "Pia don't panic. You're absolutely safe honey",he said patting her head. "You left me. Please don't leave me Abhay. I'll die the next fraction of a second",she said while weeping. "I'll never leave you. Promise. ",he said. "Now freshen up we're going for a movie",he continued. "No I don't want to go outside. I'll stay here with you. Not with anyone else",she said. "Okay fine. But still you freshen up. I've got a huge wardrobe for you",he said. "Wardrobe?",she asked. "Yeah! A whole new set of designer clothes with exclusive jewellery and yes of course your favourite pencil heels",he said. Again she started crying. "How can I ever repay your love Abhay?",she asked. "Now stop crying and go to the bathroom. Okay?",he said. She nodded and went in. Abhay got a small dining table brought to his room. He decorated it and placed a huge lovely chocolate cake at the centre. On the other hand Pia was staring at the water drops while crying. "Why did he do this to me? What happened to him? Why did he kill me mentally? WHY? Why?",she asked softly.   It was evening at Dehradun. Pia slowly walked out, the towel wrapped up around her. She found part of the room lighted with beautiful candles and part of it in utmost darkness. She wore a beautiful green strapless dress with yellow laces. She stood at the window staring at the moonless gloomy sad night. Abhay came from behind and tied her eyes with a blind fold. He immediately held her mouth 'cause she was about to scream aloud. "Shush its me. I've got a surprise for you",he whispered in his seductive husky voice. He lead her to the table and made her sit on one chair. He lighted the candles on the table and blew away fire from all the other candles making the whole room absolute dark. He opened the blindfold and Pia slowly found herself in a beautiful setting. She found Abhay at the other side of the table wearing a gorgeous green suit. "Chocolate cake! I love love love cakes!",she exclaimed. "I know. That's why I made it for you",he said. She happily ate the huge cake. She offered to share but Abhay said that he doesn't like cakes. "Its fabulous Abhay",she commented. He suddenly asked,"Pia I was thinking of visiting Mt. Abu with you. Just you and me. Wanna come?"Edited by I-love-Roses - 12 years ago
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: pari_smart

Awesome update
I am left with no words to praise you
You are a gr8 writer
A question does Piya knows that vansh is a werewolf?
Sorry for late reply as my net is not working properly these days
Waiting for the next update
Continue soon

Thanks for reading! No Pia still doesn't know that the wolf who attacked her was Vansh himself.
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Hey guys new chappie uploaded. Anyone whose not in my buddy list but wants PMs Please send me a buddy request. Thank you.
mangona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey shalini wil no about abay being vampire and vansh being wolfie
did her so called family miss her