Abhiya FF: Entwined Bk-1 .Ended. - Page 39

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by nanz_2211

the update rocks
Thaaankxxx.
Originally posted by abhayfan_dishu

<font color="#ff00ff" face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">OMG. I m speechless. I m just glad tht Abhay knows tht Piya needs love right now.</font>
Hehe! Lovey dovey scenes coming up!
Originally posted by Akshi0019

nyc update yr... so abhay came to protect pia... n finnaly she is safe... i hope she knows d truth soon about her family... update soon dr...
She'll know the truth but later. I'm focusing on Abhiya now.
Originally posted by heena_mehta

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif"><font color="#660099">gr8888888 update shalini!!</font></font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif"><font color="#660099">vey well written!!</font></font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif"><font color="#660099">vansh</font></font><font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif"><font color="#660099">😑</font></font><font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif"><font color="#660099">😑...he is a jerk...i mean being a werewolf doesn't mean one should lose his humanity...bt he has lost it completely...i wished abhay has killed him there only</font></font><font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif"><font color="#660099">🀒</font></font><font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif"><font color="#660099">😑</font></font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif"><font color="#660099">oh!! poor piya...how wl she deal wid all this...dat one of her own family tried to destroy her life like this</font></font><font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif"><font color="#660099">😭...bt she is wid abhay nw so no worries</font></font><font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif"><font color="#660099">😊</font></font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">
</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif"><font color="#660099">plsss plsss shalini do continue soon!! cn't wait for d nxt part!!</font></font>
<font color="#660099" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">
</font>
<font color="#660099" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">luv</font>
<font color="#660099" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">heena😊</font>
Hey Heena! Don't worry I will kill Vansh but not now. I'll try to update soon. Guess what Abhay is gonna take Pia for a tour!
Originally posted by Deepi20

<font color="#3333cc">Nice update! I hope Abhay teaches that Vansh a lesson and Piya recovers physically/mentally soon! Looking forward to the next update! Continue soon 😊
</font>
Hey Deepizzz! Pia will take some time to recover. Thanks for commenting!
Originally posted by Gals_11

Nyc update Dear.. I cant belive vansh can get so evil.. Finally Abhay saved Piya.. Gosh..feeling better.. :) so Abhay is wit Piya now..no worries.. Continue soon..thanxx for d pm..lol.
Exactly! No worries 'cause Abhiya are with each other now. By the way CONGRATZ on being a Goldie!
Originally posted by missglam

nice update...
vansh is so evil..i can't believe..he can drop so low...
but our abhay saved pia as always .. so no worries...
i hope..pia is able to come out of the shock..
thanks for the update & pm..
continue soon..
tc
I'm glad that you liked it! Thanks for commenting.
Originally posted by minahil1997

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff00ff">owesum update shalini!!!πŸ‘</font>
</div>
<div>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff00ff">i had been waiting fr it , thank god u updated ... haa!! *sigh* finally abhay saves pia frm the clutches of devil vansh... pia is in great shock , anyone would be wen u r treated so deadly ... the last lines were really romantic so abhay do realize that only his love can bring back the old pia 😳... loved the update and continue soonπŸ€—</font>
Hey Minzzzie! You see Abhay's a smart lover. Keep reading 'cause Love is in the air in my FF!Edited by I-love-Roses - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ilove99

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0000">lovely update!i can all just say is keep writing more i seriously loved it and i've read it 2 times n going to read it againπŸ˜†</font>
Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you! I'm so happy that you liked it.
Originally posted by kuttu

Oh that was one griping chapter. Finally I hope Vansh gets it form both the sides. Now do we get to see some romance between our favourite couple. I don't think the saxenas will give up. So are we getting geared for a big show down. And what is the dream that Abhay is seeing you know there seems to be so many thi ngs happening in the sotry so waiting for you to unfold the mystery.
I'll unfold the mysteries buh lemme now focus on Abhiya.