Fan Fictions

Abhiya FF: Entwined Bk-1 .Ended. - Page 31

I-love-Roses thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: kuttu

Hi

Lovely update for a change we get to see Abhay in a detective mode. And the guy sure knows to raise a hell time for Pia. First he confuses her now with her family he left her to hear the music. Eagerly waiting to see what is the wolf families next move since Abhay has planted a bug in the house.

Bye

I love potraying a different abhay unlike the dukhi aatma one. He has purposely created a scene infront of vansh to get out the secrets.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I-love-Roses thumbnail
Thanks noor!
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Revelation Vansh forcefully slammed the door and went downstairs. He called Raveena to inform her about Pia being with a vampire. She became agitated and silently uttered,"It's high time we inform the Lords and ask for supernatural help. This godamn girl is getting out of control". Vansh kept back his cell on the table with an angry gesture. On the other hand Abhay smirked a victorious smile,"Exactly what I wanted!".   Pia was on cloud nine. She couldn't believe that Abhay accepted her as his love. She was least bothered as to what Vansh could do. Little did she know that her family was going to keep her away from him. She knew Vansh had locked the door so she called Misha and told her everything about her and Abhay being together. She started teasing her and she laughed heartily little knowing was tragedy was to strike her in few hours. Those were her last giggles till many weeks.    Raveena, Arjun and Sam reached home at six in the evening. They weren't alone. They had a pack of elderly shrivelled werewolf cheifs with them. Pia had fallen asleep and all of them went to that same large chamber where Abhay had placed the unique pen to hear all their conversation. It was a large discussion hall with round table at the centre. Identical chairs were surrounding the grand table with a beautiful carved golden throne at one side. Raveena sat on that throne while everyone including the chiefs sat on the chairs.   "First tell us what exactly do we have to do with his human. Why should we werewolves save her, protect her from a bloodsucker?",the eldermost chief spoke out. "Excuse me sire didn't you recognize this girl?She's the seventh descendant of the great Arvox and his human mate Zarva. You remember the prophecy made when innocent Arvox got killed? The oracle prophesised that his powers and his blood will reach his seventh descendant and he or she will have powers to conquer The Ring. The Ring of Arvox which has his powers locked inside. And this girl has that blood running in her veins. The blood that make our future generation the most powerful of all supernaturals and her blood if sacrificed on the Emerald casing of the locked Ring will unlock it and we shall be the mightiest ever. Just think of it we can have Arvox's blood in our descendants and also the Ring",Arjun said desires gleaming in his cognacs.   "Brilliant but how do you know that this girl truly has magic in her blood?",the elderly chief asked. "We have been tracking his family for centuries. We took possesion of Piyali when her mother dumped her after her birth. According to the oracle the descendents of him were normal except the seventh one and we seized her after years of tracking",Raveena answered.   "So we shouldn't delay in using her. The vampires have reached us with a mighty army and we desperately need new offsprings and ofcourse that Ring",the third cheif said. "So what's the plan Evan?",Arjun asked. "Plan?",he laughed. "There's no plan. Vansh, our dearest youngest wolfie ATTACK her now!!",he screamed. "Now? You mean tonight?",Vansh asked. "Hell yeah! I just can't wait to smear her blood on the cursed Emerald case having the Ring of Arvox. I need her blood very soon",he said and got up. The cheiftains left leaving Vansh excited. So atlast he could use Piyali to make his offsprings possesors of the blood of Arvox.    Abhay fell back on his chair. He couldn't believe that Pia was in so much danger. He removed the hearing device from his ear wondering how to stop this crafty bloody plans of the Saxenas. He went down to Haseena and Chaand revealing to them the evil motives of the werewolves. They got pretty shocked at that. They suggested that Pia should be protected at any means. Abhay immediately swifted to the forest route to Sagar Haveli the residence of the Saxenas.   Vansh knew that Abhay can come to save Piyali. He cleverly opened the door to her room and found her sleeping calmly. He loosely wound the windows with new silver chains. He knew that one touch of them will burn Abhay to ashes. He silently closed the door behind locking it. "My dearest Piyali hope you forgive me for this",he said sarcastically. Pia woke up from his voice and saw him advancing toward her. She noticed an evilness in his shining eyes. "Vansh? Vansh why are you looking at me so scarily? What are you going to do Vansh! Tell me Vansh you don't look normal",she said her whole body turning numb due to an unexpected alarm ringing in her head predicting to her that something very deadly is gonna take place. Without a single word he ran upto her and ripped apart her blanket from her. His eyes were fixed on her pretty little short white dress. Realising the meaning of his behaviour, she screamed aloud to him,"Vansh NO! You can't do this to me Vansh. Please spare me...Edited by I-love-Roses - 12 years ago
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei shalini,
that was nice..
so now the game begins..
raichands will come to know abt the intentions of saxenas..
i'm excited abt it..
continue soon..
I-love-Roses thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RB81

hei shalini,

that was nice..

so now the game begins..

raichands will come to know abt the intentions of saxenas..

i'm excited abt it..

continue soon..

Hey! Thanks for liking! I'll update soon with all the secrets revealed.
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nyv update ... so finally abhay pia r togather... waiting 4 d next part... n pm me plzz...
I-love-Roses thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Akshi0019

nyv update ... so finally abhay pia r togather... waiting 4 d next part... n pm me plzz...

Sure akshi!
shivanirajput thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey i might be new to u but i m a silent reader of fanfictions on this forum i found ur story and read it in one go its really fantastic πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘
abhay piya scenes were really cute😳
could u please add me to ur pm list i will be higly obliged
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Hey guys! Twelfth update is up. Do read n comment. I'm sending pms a little later.
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
OMG. I hope Piya comes to no harm. I am really really scared.